Hideaway Co. is mobile boutique glamping experience located this season in the rolling hills of Western Maryland. We're a tight-knit group of friends known for our work in hospitality and we understand the need to unwind in this new normal by getting outdoors. Hideaway Co. is the product of survival and discovery in uncertain times, and an extension of our passion to provide highly curated experiences in new settings.
Property Name: Hideaway Co.
Address 1: 1202 Harmon Road
City : Accident - Maryland
Postal Code : 21520
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 5:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
PRICES AND TAXES - All pricing, taxes and applicable fees are presented at time of purchase.
CHECK IN - FRIDAY 5PM
CHECK OUT - SUNDAY OR MONDAY 11AM
PARKING - Personal vehicle parking is available free of charge. However, Hideaway Co, LLC and it's leased property are not responsible for any damage caused by parking at location.
In exchange for participation in the activity of Glamping organized by Hideaway Co, LLC, of 1245 Murdoch Road, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 15217 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Hideaway Co, LLC, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW DIRECTIONS. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Hideaway Co, LLC, or the employees, representatives or agents of Hideaway Co, LLC.
2. ASSUMPTION OF THE RISKS AND RELEASE. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge Hideaway Co, LLC for injury, loss or damage arising out of my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Hideaway Co, LLC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, Hideaway Co, LLC or other third parties.
3. INDEMNIFICATION. I agree to indemnify and defend Hideaway Co, LLC against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities of Hideaway Co, LLC.
4. FEES. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Hideaway Co, LLC caused by any negligent, reckless, or willful actions by me or my family.
5. APPLICABLE LAW. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under Pennsylvania law.
6. NO DURESS. I agree and acknowledge that I am under no pressure or duress to sign this Agreement and that I have been given a reasonable opportunity to review it before signing. I further agree and acknowledge that I am free to have my own legal counsel review this Agreement if I so desire. I further agree and acknowledge that Hideaway Co, LLC has offered to refund any fees I have paid to use its facilities if I choose not to sign this Agreement.
7. ARM'S LENGTH AGREEMENT. This Agreement and each of its terms are the product of an arm's length negotiation between the Parties. In the event any ambiguity is found to exist in the interpretation of this Agreement, or any of its provisions, the Parties, and each of them, explicitly reject the application of any legal or equitable rule of interpretation which would lead to a construction either "for" or "against" a particular party based upon their status as the drafter of a specific term, language, or provision giving rise to such ambiguity.
8. ENFORCEABILITY. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement, whether standing alone or as applied to a particular occurrence or circumstance, shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement or of any other applications of such provision, as the case may be, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties will attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement through friendly negotiations amongst the parties. If the matter is not resolved by negotiation, the parties will resolve the dispute using the below Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement will be submitted to mediation in accordance with any statutory rules of mediation. If mediation is not successful in resolving the entire dispute or is unavailable, any outstanding issues will be submitted to final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award will be final, and judgment may be entered upon it by any court having proper jurisdiction.
10. FORCE MAJEURE "An event of force majeure is an event or circumstancewhich is beyond the control and without the fault ornegligence of the party affected and which by the exerciseof reasonable diligence the party affected was unable toprevent provided that event or circumstance is limited tothe following:(a) riot, war, invasion, act of foreign enemies,hostilities (whether war be declared or not) acts ofterrorism, civil war, rebellion, revolution,insurrection of military or usurped power,requisition or compulsory acquisition by anygovernmental or competent authority;