Property Name: Bemus Point Lodge
Street Address: 3944 S. Harold Ave.
City : Bemus Point - New York
Postal Code : 14712
- 24-hour check-in
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Private check-in / check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Water sports (motorized)
- Water sports (non-motorized)
- Water sports equipment rental
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- Large gatherings/parties are strictly prohibited.
- The house is exclusively for the enjoyment of registered guests. Unregistered guests will result in a $500 fee and immediate termination of stay.
- You are responsible for your guest's behavior. Poor behavior by one of your guests will be reported as your own.
- You are responsible for any and all damages to the property caused by you or your guests.
- Quiet time after 10:00 PM.
- Do not re-arrange furniture.
- Booking for someone else is strictly prohibited.- Guests must clean all dirty dishes before check-out.
- No eating or drinking in bedrooms.
- No use of any illegal substances/activities on the premises.
- Guests must dispose of the garbage in outdoor trash cans.
GUESTS WITH DOGS:
- Additional fees for dogs.
- Bringing a dog without notifying the host will result in an automatic $250 charge.
- Guests are permitted one dog weighing 40 pounds or less unless Host agrees in advance.
- Dogs must be healthy and up to date on all vaccines.
- Dogs must be flea and tick free and current on prevention treatment.
- Guests must always keep the dog on a leash while outside.
- Guests will not leave the dog unattended in the house.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up all dog waste, as well as cleaning dog before coming indoors.
- Dog waste must be bagged and dispose of in the trash can outside.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture at any time. Evidence of any pet soil/damage may incur extra cleaning or replacement fees.
- Must report any property damage immediately to Host.
- You are responsible for any and all damages to the property caused by your dog.
* Owner does not accept any liability whatsoever for death, personal injury, accidents, loss or damage to persons or personal effects.