Property Name: Clearwater Mountain Lodge
Address 1: MP 82.2 Denali Highway
City : Matanuska Susitna Borough - Alaska
Contact Name: Colleen Kelley
Phone: (907) 203-1057
- Hot Chocolate available in lobby
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 0%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Prices and Taxes | Payment and Terms at Check-in, Checkout
- Prices change seasonally. Rate to be paid is determined by date of deposit. Rates are set in October for the following year.
- Deposits are nonrefundable. Deposits may be applied up to one year of reservation date.
- 50% non refundable deposit needed to reserve room. Payment is due morning of check out.
- Guest Registry is to be signed into upon arrival for each group of guests
- Guests are expected to be civil, respectful of the property/staff, adhere to "lodge policies posted in rooms" or the owner/staff reserve the right to deny use of the facilities.
- Rooms are not conducive to those needing special needs. We will make every effort to determine if access is possible. We will also work with you to accommodate your needs if possible.
- Parking is free on site
- Please contact owner if you experience any problems or are dissatisfied with services
- Your personal information is not shared/sold to any entity. We may use your email/contact information to update you on upcoming events at the lodge
- Guest accepts/understands the conditions of the environment, off grid location, subject to loss of electric, Internet, propane, or water. There is no emergency equipment available for approximately 52 miles. We advise purchasing LifeMed (or similar helicopter service) Medevac Membership for $49 per year to cover emergency situations. https://www.lifemedalaska.com/
- Should events beyond the reasonable control of the Lodge andGROUP, including but not limited to (1) acts of God, (2) war, including armedconflict, (3) strikes or labor disputes at the Lodge or in Alaska, (4) diseaseat the Lodge or in Alaska Denali area, (examples of disease: SARS,Legionnaires), (5) government regulation or advisory (including travel advisorywarnings), (6) civil disturbance at the Lodge or in Alaska area (7) terrorismor threats of terrorism in the United States as substantiated by governmentalwarnings or advisory notices, (8) curtailment of transportation services orfacilities which would materially affect attendees from attending theconference, (9) disaster, fire, wildfire, earthquakes, hurricanes in AlaskaDenali area, (10) unseasonable extreme inclement weather in Alaska areaproximity, (11) shortages or disruption of the electrical power supply causingblackouts or rolling blackouts or other essential utilities in Denali Area or(12) any other cause reasonably beyond the parties' control (collectivelyreferred to as "occurrences"), making the event commerciallyimpracticable, impracticable to perform, illegal, or impossible to fullyperform under this Agreement as the Parties originally contracted. Insuch case the affected Party may terminate this Agreement, without liability,upon written notification.
- Furthermore, should one of the above events occur and GROUPdecides to continue with the Conference/Event as scheduled, or if one of theevents occur within six months of the conference, the Lodge will waive anyapplicable minimum Guestroom Night Usage requirements or attrition fees,catered function(s) cancellation fees or other damages provided for under thisAgreement, and offer to Attendees the lowest guestroom rates being offered bythe Lodge over the Conference Dates.
- In addition, should registered attendees cancel reservationsor registrations because of reasons over which they have no control such as,but not limited to airline flight cancellations. HOTEL shall appropriatelyreduce, without liability to GROUP, any obligation by GROUP or the individualwhich otherwise would be required in any manner under this Agreement. Notice under this provision may be given at any time in advance of theConference /Event provided that the notifying party has met the requirements ofthis provision.