Desert Flower is a garden to table boutique hotel that brings together
art, culture, community, and comfort for an inviting travel experience.
Property Name: Desert Flower
Street Address: 4035 State Highway 68
City : Ranchos de Taos - New Mexico
Postal Code : 87557
Contact Name: Xochitl & Jody Wodrich
- Air conditioning
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Happy hour
- Hot Tub
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Private check-in / check-out
- Property has wheelchair access
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet with grab rails
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No Charge - If canceled within 7 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- 100% Smoke Free Environment: we do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing the liquid of nicotine, hookahs, incense, cooking, cigars, candle burning, the use or diffusing of patchouli oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products in our facility.
- Damage/Theft: You are liable for any damage whatsoever caused (whether by deliberate, negligent, or reckless act) to the room(s), hotel’s premises or property caused by you or any person in your party, whether or not staying at the hotel during your stay. Desert Flower Boutique Hotel reserves the right to retain your credit card and/or debit card details, you will be charge 120% of charges for replacement or repairs.
- Damage Found After Check out: Guest Rooms found with waste scattered around, in complete disorder, and/or “trashed” will be subject to a maintenance deep cleaning fee, administration fee and/or third party fees. DAMAGE TO ROOM: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, etc. will be charged at 150% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.DAMAGE TO MATTRESSES AND BEDDING: Damage to mattresses and linen including; towels, mattress pads, sheets, bedspreads, blankets resulting from the use of body oils, make-up, shoe-polish, etc. will result in a charge at 150% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges, for the special cleaning, repair or replacement of the damaged article.
- Check in: 3 pm, if you require an early check-in charges may apply. Check with front desk.
- Check out: 11 am, in order to ensure proper cleaning of the rooms guests must be out of rooms by 12 pm. If fail to comply you will be charged an extra day.
- No Pets: We do not allow pets on the property. You will be evicted with no refund and any damages will be charged to your credit card.
- No children under 13: We do not allow young children under 13 as over night guests. Visitors must be accompanied by paid guests and monitored at all times. Excessive noise or damage will not be tolerated.
- Quiet Hours: 10 pm - 8 am: Out of respect for other guests televisions, voices or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level at all times. Doors should be opened and closed quietly. No congregating or running in halls. No parties.
- Visitors: No visitors after 10 pm and must be accompanied by paying guest at all times.
- Parking: Provided in parking lot. Desert Flower will not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on or near the hotel property. The parking lot is equipped with security cameras for your safety and protection.
- Right to Refuse Service: Desert Flower is privately owned and operated. Standards and policies are established by the owners for the operation and management of the hotel. Desert Flower Boutique Hotel will refuse service or evict a guest: for refusal or failure to pay for accommodations; is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests or is not in compliance with state liquor laws; acts in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests; is unable to properly supervise their children at all times; seeks to use the hotel for an unlawful purpose; seeks to bring into the hotel: an unlawfully possessed firearm; or something, including an explosive or hazardous or toxic substance, that is unlawful to possess and that may be dangerous to other persons; destroys, damages, defaces, or threatens harm to hotel property or guests; causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of room; refuses to abide by the reasonable standards or policies.
- Lodging Tax: Taos currently imposes a 5% lodging tax and is due upon reservation.
- Payment is due upon check-out.
- ADA Accessible: Our lobby, cafe, and room seven are all ADA accessible. ADA parking is available in front of building.