Welcome to Alabama's first Bed & Yoga!
Birmingham Tree House is a unique concept in the heart of the Magic City.
Indulge in the comfort and tranquility of Tree House: a newly renovated victorian mansion. Built in 1898, the space has transformed into an artistic haven of creative expression. Two beautifully designed yoga spaces to practice during your stay or even join a weekly community class.
This bright, stylish mansion is the perfect base to explore Birmingham. Located in a secure block next to bustling Five Points South and iconic Vulcan Statue (perfect running trail), we have everything to make you feel relaxed and at home. Guests will enjoy private bedroom and bathroom as well as living areas. Incredibly comfortable beds with luxurious linens. Gorgeous, sunny co-working area and an eclectic, colorful family room. Wonderful coffee shops and five star restaurants within walking distance. Bathrooms stocked with shampoos, conditioners, bath products and more.
Property Name: Birmingham Tree House
Address 1: 1309 19th street south
City : birmingham - Alabama
Postal Code : 35205
Contact Name: Renny Ratliff
- Fitness center
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- Towels changed upon request
- Yoga studio
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $30.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 100% of Full Stay - If canceled within 0 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- CHECK IN/OUT @ TREE HOUSE
Partial Charge - Full Deposit (20% of reservation) - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled on the day of arrival
Absolutely No parties unless a special event is booked and payed for
Is it really you? A valid photo ID is required upon check-in
And more of that important stuff...
- Our room rates are always awesome, and they are subject to change. You will be charged for full amount of your reservation with the credit card that you used to book.
- All rooms are subject to a 16% tax collected by the City of Birmingham, and State of Alabama.
- 40$ pet fee required if you are bringing a furry friend along. We ask that you notify us if you are bringing a pet. For those bringing a pet, your furry friend is to remain under your supervision at all times. Pets who are left unaccompanied and create noise or disturbance for other guests will be asked to leave.
- All requests to reserve a room must include the first and last name of all adults occupying the room and a valid credit card for a guarantee of arrival
- Group trips are fun! When booking, keep maximum occupancy rules in mind- two people max for rooms with a Queen bed and three people max for rooms with multiple beds. We LOVE kids- just let us know you'll be bringing the little ones along :) For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold Tree House liable in any way and will indemnify and hold Tree House harmless.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s) or on the premises.
- Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Treat our home as you would your own! We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we will charge is damage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
- Tree House reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of Tree House. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by Birmingham Tree House.