Durty Nelly’s Hostel and Bar offers clean and comfortable budget accommodation in the coolest city on the planet!
If you are up for sightseeing during day and party in the evening – you found the perfect place! We offer you a great mixture of atmosphere, top location, friendly and helpful staff and famous Irish Pub on the ground floor for your enjoyment!
Located just a short walk from the Central Station, in the heart of the historical city center, in walking distance to city attractions, sights, and nightlife.
Address 1: Warmoesstraat 115-117
City: Amsterdam - Noord-Holland
Postal Code: 1012 JA
Contact Name: Jim O'Toole
- Baggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Free Wifi
- Irish Bar
- luggage storage
- Free walking tour pickup
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- We have a 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Cancellations/alterations must be made 48hrs before 1pm of the arrival date.
- Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation (non-refundable).
Terms and Conditions
- 2 PM
- Secure luggage storage before check in.
- Payment on arrival (Cash or Card)
- For security reasons if your card does not require a pin number/CVC we also require a photocopy of passport or national ID card.
- 10€ in CASH required for key and locker deposit
- refundable upon check-out.
- Arrivals after 11PM: Your card will be charged for the first night and you will be checked in by our night staff. A full check in will be completed the following morning.
- You are not permitted to bring your own sleeping bag or pillow (all bedding is provided). Our beds are ready-made for you.
- Guests must be sober when checking in.
- Drugs are strictly forbidden at all times
- 11 AM
- Secure luggage storage after check out.
- We will pre-authorise your credit card
– Your credit card provider confirms whether your card has enough funds to cover the cost of the first night, in case of no show/late cancellation.
- Cards which fail to pre-authorise may result in your booking being cancelled.
- Once you have checked in we will cancel the pre-authorisation.
- We do not accept debit cards to secure bookings.
- We do our best to accommodate you (together with your friends) in the dorm of your choice. However beds are allocated as bookings are received so if you are one of the last to book you may have to change dorm during your stay and we cannot guarantee that you will be allocated together.
-Only hostel residents are allowed in hostel. Friends are welcome to wait in bar.
- Groups of 5 males or more please email Nelly’s for special conditions before booking (Male groups of 5 or more from UK or Ireland must fully book all dorms they occupy and cannot share with other guests)
- Certain group types must also:
• Sign a damage liability form, agree to hostel rules.
• Leave a security deposit of 30 Euro per person plus (passports and deposit will be returned only after rooms are checked and on the condition that house rules are not broken).
- All groups must check in before 2300hr, unless previously agreed with Nelly’s.
- All group bookings of 10+ will be charged the full amount remaining 3 weeks before arrival.
- All group Groups for 20+ will be charged the full amount remaining 6 weeks before arrival - after which cancellation/alteration isn't possible.
- We have a 48hr cancellation policy.
- Cancellations/alterations must be made 48hrs before 1pm on the arrival date.
- Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged the equivalent of the first night's accommodation.
- No refunds.
Special event conditions:
New year’s 2016:- 4 night minimum (Arriving 29/12 and departing 2/1/17 - New year’s eve Special Event Booking)
- Total amount must be paid by credit card 3 weeks before arrival - we will then confirm reservation by email.
- Three weeks before arrival date your card will be charged the total amount due
-Once payment is taken the booking cannot be cancelled or altered.
-The above applies to any booking checking in between the 29th of December 2016 and 2nd of January 2017.
Easter 2017:- 4 nights minimum (Arriving 14/4/17 and departing 17/4/17 - Easter Special Event Booking).
- Total amount must be paid by credit card 3 weeks before arrival - we will then confirm reservation by email. Three weeks before arrival date your card will be charged the total amount due.
- Once payment is taken the booking cannot be cancelled or altered; the above applies to any booking checking in between the 14th of April and 17th April 2017.
King’s Day Special Event Booking :- Total amount must be paid by credit card 1 week before arrival, Nelly’s will then confirm reservation by email.
- One week before arrival date your card will be charged the total amount due.
- Once payment is taken the booking cannot be cancelled or altered - the above applies to any booking checking in between the 26th of April and 28th of April.
General Group Booking Terms:
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
• In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
• The booking deposit is non-refundable
• Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
• Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
• It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
• Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
- Aggressive or anti-social behavior shall not be tolerated
.- We expect you to be considerate of all fellow guests.
- Our downstairs bar is there for everyone’s enjoyment.
- This is a non-smoking premises.
- No glass or bottle are allowed upstairs.
- Please put rubbish into bins.
- No walking around naked in the hostel or bar. No mankinis.