The Clermont Cabanas are a new gem in beautiful Central Florida. Located in Clermont only 25 miles from Orlando, we have two brand new, elegant and cozy, 450 sq. ft. vacation rental cabanas, nestled on site with our Florida Plus Realty home office - our motto "mi casa es su casa". Our Cabanas are designed in our favorite Florida styles and feature a scenic view of Lake Minneola. Located right across the street, Lake Minneola features a walking trail, parks and beach and local restaurants. Each unit easily accommodates two people and sleeps up to 4. Units are 1 bedroom/1 bath and include a small but fully equipped kitchen, family room, and even your own washer/dryer all-in-one-unit. The bedroom has a queen bed and the living room has a full pullout. The units share a pergola/courtyard area that is outfitted with plenty of space for socializing and soaking in the beautiful Florida weather. Common grill and bicycles available to guests on first come/first serve basis.
Whether you are from out of state and need a vacation or you are a Floridian in need of a little “staycation”, come stay with us. Or maybe you’re thinking about relocating to our sunny state and want to get the lay of the land. Whatever brings you to Central Florida, you’re going to want to kick your feet up and relax at our Clermont Cabanas.
OUR 2018/2019 RENTAL RATES:
PEAK SEASON (Dec 1 - Apr 30):
Nightly (3 night minimum): $159/night
Weekly (7 night minimum): $825/week (approx $118/night)
Monthly (28 night minimum): $2800/month (approx $100/night)
OFF-PEAK SEASON (May 1 - Nov 30):
Nightly (3 night minimum): $159/night
Weekly (7 night minimum): $700/week (approx $100/night)
Monthly (28 night minimum): $2400/month (approx $86/night)
Property Name: Clermont Cabanas
Address 1: 875 W Osceola St
City : Clermont - Florida
Postal Code : 34711
Phone : (352) 978-5856
Email : email@example.com
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
1. All guests must sign our Guest Rental Agreement. This agreement constitutes a contract between the Guest and Florida Plus Realty as the Agent for the property owner. WE MUST RECEIVE THE SIGNED AGREEMENT AND THE 50%RESERVATION DEPOSIT TO CONFIRM BOOKINGS. THE FINAL PAYMENT IS DUE AT LEAST 30DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL.
2. Clermont Cabanas are privately owned including the furnishings, with Florida Plus Realty acting as agent for the owner. The guest is a licensee of the Owner and not a tenant and is not acquiring any interest in the property.
3. The guest agrees that he or she is 25 years of age or older and will be occupying the premises during the dates requested.
4. Maximum occupancy for the Cabanas are 4 persons per unit. Each unit is 450 square feet and as such recommended occupancy is no more than 2 adults.
5. Clermont Cabanas are pet friendly and will allow pets with a 2pet per Cabana limit. All pets are required to be housebroken and pet and people friendly. Other guests, pets and local critters may be on-site and need to feel comfortable and safe. (Our frequent guest “Rex the Rooster” may put in an appearance.) Pets should be in the control of the owner (leashed) at all times on the premises and no pet shall disturb the enjoyment of other guests. Please do not allow animals on the furniture. Pet fees will apply at a rate of $15 per night on nightly rentals and a $100 per week* for weekly and monthly rentals. *This fee provides a weekly cleaning at no additional charge to the guest.
6. NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED AT ANYTIME ON THE PROPERTY. If we find that a guest has smoked in the unit(s), on decks or patio areas near the units,the guest will be charged for any cost pertaining to the removal of the smell to the property (i.e.: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, machine rentals,etc). These charges will be billed to the credit card on file for the reservation.
7. The guest acknowledges that CHECK-IN IS NO EARLIER THAN 3:00 PM AND THAT CHECK-OUT IS NO LATER THAN 12 NOON.
8. CANCELLATION POLICY: For weekly and monthly rentals, if this agreement is canceled outside of 60 days of arrival date, any payments will be fully refunded. If the agreement is canceled within 60 days, all payments will be forfeited.No refunds for early departures or no shows. For nightly rentals that are not cancelled within 48 hours of arrival, 30% of total booking fee will be charged.
9. CLEANING: All units are cleaned thoroughly prior to guest check-in. During your stay, additional cleaning services are available for a fee upon request. For any guests staying longer than 1 month, an additional cleaning service is provided at no cost, scheduled on a Saturday, between 12pm – 3pm.
10. I understand that use of amenities, such as the outdoor grill or bicycle(s), entails risk which cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries.On behalf of myself, family members, and all guests, I knowingly and freely assume all risks, both known and unknown, and assume full responsibility for the use,by me, my family and guests, of all amenities. I, on my behalf, on behalf of my family and my guests and invitees, and on behalf of their heirs or personal representatives,release, waive and discharge Florida Plus Realty, its representatives,employees and agents and the owner of the premises from, and agree not to sue Florida Plus Realty, its representatives, employees and agents and the owner of the premises for, claims for injury or damage that directly or indirectly result from the occupancy of the property.
11. The guest agrees to indemnify owners for any damages to premises including damages to the furnishings and household items which occur as a result of guest occupancy. The agent or owner will not be liable for any damages to the property or for any accident that may occur to the guest or any invitees during occupancy in or on the property. The owner or agent may re-enter the property at a reasonable time for the purpose of making repairs. The owner or agent is not responsible for articles left in the premises. GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES THE AGENTS’ AUTHORITY TO CHARGE GUESTS’ CREDIT CARD FOR DAMAGES TO THE PROPERTY WHEN OCCUPIED BY THE GUEST OR HIS/HER GUESTS. The guest will be notified within 24 hours of departure if there are any damages warranting a charge.
12. The guest and Florida Plus Realty acknowledge that this agreement contains the full and complete agreement between and among them and that there are no oral or implied agreements or understandings which are not specifically set forth in this agreement, and this agreement may be amended, supplemented or modified only by a written agreement signed by each of the parties hereto. Each party acknowledges that no party, or agent or attorney of any other party or any person, firm, corporation or any other entity has made any promise,representation or warranty whatsoever, expressed, implied or statutory, not contained herein concerning the subject matter hereof to induce the execution of this agreement. Each signatory also acknowledges that it has not executed this agreement in reliance on any promise, representation or warranty not contained in this agreement.
13. In the event any term or provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalid term or provision shall be severed and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other term or provision herein contained. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to principles of conflicts of law. This Agreement may be executed by electronic or digital signatures.