Want an authentic, fun and social hostel experience? Then, QUEEN Hostel is the right place for you!
Between our wonderful staff, loads of amenities and beautiful common spaces, we promise that your stay will be the most at home you've felt on the road. We combine awesome people, a great location right in the heart of Milan, comfy and affordable rooms, a huge common area plus a super cool onsite bar. Share your stories, good vibes and make new friends from all over the world!
We are located a 2-minute walk from transport stops that can quickly get you anywhere in Milan. And if you want to walk, the famous Duomo Cathedral ('Duomo di Milano' in Italian!) is a brisk 20-minute walk through some true local Milan suburbs and sights.
We have an amazing team here at the Queen! Together we speak more than 10 languages. Everyone is kind, accommodating and always ready to help. Hostel events like Karaoke, cooking classes, making pasta classes, drinking games and club crawl add to an incredible experience every night while you are staying with us in Milan.
Breakfast is FREE. Towels are FREE. WiFi is awesome and, of course, FREE!
We cannot wait to meet you!!!
Property Name: Queen Hostel
Address 1: Viale Regina Margherita, 9
City : Milano - Milano
Postal Code : 20122
Phone: +39 02 36564959
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- FREE Breakfast
- FREE towel
- FREE wifi
- Parking (extra fee)
- Reading lights in each bed
- USB ports in each bed
- 24h Bar
- Bike rental
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- For cancelling your reservation free of charge, you must do it at least 48 hours prior to your arrival. This policy applies only to REGULAR RATES. If you have booked a NON REFUNDABLE RATE, you will be charged the whole amount of your reservation no matter when the cancellation is done.
- If you need to cancel or amend your reservation, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 02 36564959
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking in case of force majeure or any other circumstances which do not fall under our responsibility, making it impossible to host the guest.
- In case of cancellation by the hostel, we are entitled to accommodate the guest in another hostel with comparable standards and services for the same price agreed and no financial compensation will be given.
Terms and Conditions
1. Prices and Taxes
- All prices are quoted in Euro. When referring to DORMS, prices are per person per night whilst, when referring to PRIVATE ROOMS, prices are per room per night, independently of how many people are in the room.
- Prices don't include Tourist Tax, which for our hostel is 2€ per person per night TO BE PAID ONLY FOR GUESTS OVER 29 YEARS OLD. The Tourist Tax will be added to the daily price of the bed/room and will be charged at the check-out. Guests under 30 years old are exempted from the Tourist Tax and will be required to fill in and sign an exemption declaration at the check-in.
- Prices include VAT.
- In case of extension of a reservation, the rates applied are going to be the ones valid on the date that the extension is made.
- The amount due for the reservation and all consumptions/purchases made by the guest during the stay at the hostel are paid at the check-out with exception of the payments done in advance by the guest to Expedia or Booking.com when they choose to do so.
- To book a bed with us you must provide the details of a credit card as a guarantee. QUEEN Hostel reserves the right to charge the first night of the booking at any time after the booking is made, in case of no-show, late cancellation by the Guest or any damage caused by the Guest to the Hostel during his/her stay. Also in the event where the stay is over 5 nights or is over 300€ in total the full reservation amount CAN be charged.
- Please be aware that we only accept cash, Mastercard and Visa card payments. We do not accept American Express, Diners Club cards or any other card.
- Make sure to bring a valid photo identification document with you, preferably a passport or, for EU citizens, a government-issued I.D. card. You’ll need this to check in, so don’t forget!
- Guests without a valid photo identification document will not be allowed to check in and the reservation will be cancelled. You will be charged the first night of the reservation and no refunds are eligible in this case.
- Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by at least one adult (18 or over) AND present at the check-in an authorization signed by the parents, if not travelling with them. You can request the fac-simile of this authorization by writing to email@example.com.
- Guests under 18 years old are not allowed to stay in the dorms, they must book private rooms, even if accompanied by their parents.
- Unlike some hostels, we do not have an upper age limit but the majority of our guests are travellers in the 18 to 35 age range.
- Unless you choose a PRIVATE ROOM, you're booking a BED IN A SHARED DORMITORY and not the whole room/dorm. Booking the maximum number of beds in a dormitory does not mean that one whole dorm is being booked, the beds assigned for the reservation can be located in different dorms, according to availability.
- If you’re travelling with friends or family, we’ll do our utmost to book you in a room together – but this can’t always be guaranteed. It's important to do only one booking for all the people in the group so that we can easily identify that you are all part of the same group.
- Please note that we have GIRLS ONLY DORMS and MIXED DORMS (boys and girls). So, pay attention when you’re booking your bed and make sure you’ve chosen the correct type of dorm.
You’ll be given a key-card when you check in which gives you access to both the hostel and your room. If you lose your key card, you’ll be charged 10€ (euros) for a replacement – so please keep it safe!
7. Guest Behaviour
The comfort, safety and security of our guests are really important to us. Any guest who, in the opinion of our staff, compromise the comfort, safety or security of other guests, staff or local residents will be asked to leave the hostel premises and will not be given a refund. Guests are expected to respect other guests as well as staff, local residents and property.
8. No Smoking
Smoking is not permitted by law inside the hostel. Any guest found smoking within the building will be fined €50 (euro) and asked to leave the premises immediately. A refund will not be issued for the stay. Guests can smoke in front of the premises, just outside the building.
9. No Drugs
Drug use is illegal in Italy. Any guest found using illegal drugs in the building will be fined 250€ (euros) and asked to leave the premises immediately. Any refund will be issued.
10. Alcohol Consumption
- We will not serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under the age of 18.
- Due to our bar license, guests cannot bring their own alcohol onto the premises of QUEEN Hostel, alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the bar of the hostel.
- If you are found entering QUEEN Hostel with alcoholic beverages you will be charged 50€ (euro) and all alcohol will be confiscated until you leave the building at checkout.
- Alcohol is available in the hostel's bar and can be consumed there and in the surrounding designated areas only.
- Alcohol is not allowed inside the dorms. Guests found drinking in the dorms will be fined 50€ (euro).
Each bed has a personal locker inside the dorm rooms. It is a guest’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. QUEEN Hostel accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to guests’ property, however sustained or caused. We strongly recommend guests bring a padlock to use on luggage and lockers. Padlocks are available at reception for sale if you don’t bring your own.
12. Damage to QUEEN Hostel's Property
Guests will be expected to reimburse QUEEN Hostel for any damage caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay. Any eventual amount will be charged on the credit card given at the moment of the reservation.
Except in relation to death or personal injury caused by our negligence, QUEEN’s liability remains, at all times, limited to the value of the services booked, excluding any amendment charges paid to us.
14. Errors and Omissions
Any omission or error in sales literature, web pages/sites, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, dispatch note, invoice or other documents issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and QUEEN Hostel reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.