If you like a cozy bedroom with a complete healthy and creative breakfast, then the Auberge Kicking Horse Bed and Breakfast is for you.The Auberge offers 3 rooms with private ensuite bathrooms. Within walking distance of the town of GOLDEN, BC. This accommodation is surrounded by beautiful old growth pine trees making this location private and quiet. Enjoy a large deck with comfortable couches, an outdoor Jacuzzi tub, screened gazebo, Wifi access with lots of space to keep social distancing.
Property Name: Auberge Kicking Horse B&B and Guest House
Address 1: 1306 Selkirk Dr
City : Golden - British Columbia
Postal Code : BC V0A 1H6
Contact Name: Marie-France Lessor
- Free wifi
- smart tv
- outdoor hot tub
- Food and beverage storage
- garage for bike and skis storage
- large outdoor deck
- Free parking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 5:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 0.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
For refundable rates, cancellation policy is of 7 days prior to arrival to avoid a penalty charge. Should the cancellation notice be within 7 days prior to arrival, a minimum of one night's stay including taxes will be charged to the credit card on file. For stays of 3 days or more a 50% of the total stay will be applied. Please note that should there be a "no show" the full amount of the stay will be applied.
- If cancellation is more than 4 weeks prior to scheduled arrival the deposit will be refunded less $50 administration charge.
- If cancellation is between 14 and 30 days before check-in, you get back 50%. Otherwise, the deposit will be forfeited in full. unless the house can be rented for the same period as the original booking.
- If you shorten your booking within 4 weeks of arrival, 100% of the accommodation cost will still be charged unless the house can be rented out for that night (those nights).
- If cancellation is less than 2 weeks prior to scheduled arrival 100% of the accommodation cost will be charged.
- All cancellations must be in writing. Please ensure that you have adequate insurance in case of cancellation.
This is the booking / house rules for both the condo and B&B guest house rental option.
- Cancellation must be received 7 days prior to the arrival date. Should the cancellation notice be of 7 days or less, a minimum of one night’s room and tax will be charged. With reservations of 3 days or more, 50% of the total amount will be applied to the credit card on file. In case of a “NO SHOW” the full amount will then be applied.
Terms and Conditions
- We will do our best to make sure all amenities are in working order during the visit, but the guest will not be entitled to any refund due to malfunctions or repair difficulties.
- B&B Payment is due upon check out with VISA, MC or cash. The credit card provided upon booking is held in guaranty only and will only be used in case of a cancellation within the penalty period or a now show.
- The Renter and each adult guest agree on behalf of themselves and any children in their charge, that the Property, its equipment, and the common property will be used entirely at their own risk and they will jointly hold harmless the owner of the unit from any and all claims, losses, injury or expense arising from the use of the Rented Property, equipment, and common property by anyone
- All rentals are carefully scheduled in advance; therefore, no partial refunds will be made for late arrivals or early departures. Purchase of trip cancellation insurance is recommended as all monies received are non-refundable
- The liability of the Renter and each Guest is not limited to the amount of the damage deposit. The owner may pursue the Renter and each Guest for damages in excess of the damage deposit
- Provided the Property is undamaged, does not smell of smoke and is left in a neat and tidy condition, the damage deposit of $500.00 will be returned to the Renter in five (5) banking days after departure.
- The Renter will pay a $0 cleaning fee on all Guesthouse bookings
- The Renter and all Guests are responsible for the rented property, its equipment, and the common property, and agree to pay for all breakages, damage, and losses upon departure. The Renter agrees to be responsible for the behavior of all Guests
- Bylaw No Noise Tolerance after 10:00 pm. If any Renter or Guest does not comply with the terms of the Rental Agreement, disturbs the neighbors in any way, or mistreats the rented Property or common property, the Renter and Guests will be asked to leave immediately and no deposit or rent will be refunded.
- Guests are required to limit noise after 11 pm in and outside the house.
- The rented Property will be cleaned and an inventory taken before your arrival. The Property, its contents, and the common property must be left tidy and in the same condition as on arrival
- Only those persons listed on the Rental Agreement or this page as Guests and Renter are entitled to occupy the Property overnight
- The Property and all common property are used entirely at the risk of the Renter and Guests, and neither the owner of the Property or any other Property are liable for any injury, damage, loss whatsoever
- Smoking is not permitted inside the house. Pets are NOT permitted, any evidence of damage will result in charges. Any signs of smoking inside the house will result in damage charges of minimum $500.00
- All Guests must follow the House Rules that will be displayed
Guest House only:
Use of the hot tub is entirely at the risk of the Renter and Guests
- Full prepayment is due 30 days prior to arrival by VISA, MC or email money transfer.
- The Barbeque must be cleaned after use; failure to clean it will result in a $50 additional cleaning fee.
- 30% at the time of booking.
- Full payment 14 days prior to arrival
- Accepted payments: Visa, MC, email money transfer.
Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars, and before taxes. The following taxes will be added to the total of your stay. 5%GST, 7% PST 2% MRDT)