Welcome to The Siam Guest House, Pattaya! The Siam Guest House is a facility found to be “Popular with Budget
Travelers.” This long standing budget property's primary purpose is to provide guests with an easy stay for those traveling to Pattaya on a relative modest budget. Nevertheless, all rooms are well maintained and guestrooms offer tile floors, double beds, air-conditioning & fans, and are equipped with satellite TV and access to free- complimentary Wi-Fi, mini bar and refrigerator, private bathroom with amenities and hot shower facilities and CCTV security system- things that many return guests have pointed out as most important. Our guests take
pleasure in year-round activities in the tropical atmosphere and enjoy being
located in the Center of Pattaya within reach of all activities.
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, where you still can see the old architecture of the old houses of Pattaya but close by to everything in Central Pattaya where everyone wants to be. The guest house is well situated within a short 5 minute stroll down to the beach and close to 3 big air-conditioned shopping malls, air-conditioned cinema's and local hand craft shops; in addition, the guest house is only a short walk from all local activities, such, as numerous restaurants, bars/pubs/ladies, and the renowned colorful nightlife of Pattaya and the famous “walking street” plus Pattaya has many sightseeing activities.
The Siam Guest House property & the entertaining spots are in the heart of one of Thailand’s most vibrant holiday resort areas, which always pleases the guests. What is more, you will find the rates are extremely competitive for the central location of the property and service. We hope you are ready to recharge your senses and enjoy the Sea, Sand, and Sun in Pattaya; and we look forward to being able to welcome you to The Siam Guest House.
Property Name: The Siam Guest House
Address 1: 528/27 Moo 10, Soi 12, Pattaya Sai song, 2nd rd
City : Pattaya City - Chon Buri
Postal Code : 20260
Contact Name: Howard Vaughn
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 3:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: ฿ 350.00
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 3:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Cancellation Policy for the Condo: Free 100% Refundable forany cancellation received within 130 days prior to scheduled arrival date; and any cancellation received within 45 days prior to arrival will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) your Condo will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the full period.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Accommodation
(Refusal of Accommodation Contract)
Article 2The Hotel may refuse the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in the event of one or more of the followings:
(Notification of Name, etc.)
(Conclusion of Accommodation Contract)
(Cancellation of Accommodation Contract by the Guest)
(Cancellation of Contract by the Hotel)
Article 7The Guest shall register with the front desk of the Hotel on the date of accommodation the following information:
(Time of Check-in and Check-out)
(Payment for Accommodation Charges)
(Observance of The Siam Guest House and Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) hotel Usage Regulations)
Article 10The Guest shall observe t
The Siam Guest House and Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Usage Regulations established by the Hotel during his/her stay in the Hotel.
(Responsibility/Liability of the Hotel)
- The Hotel's responsibility/liability under the Accommodation Contract shall become effective either at the time of the registration by the Guest subject to Article 7 hereof, or at the time the Guest enters in his/her guest room, whichever occurs earlier, and shall cease and expire at the time the Guest leaves the guest room for departure.
- When the Hotel is unable to provide the Guest with a guest room due to circumstances attributable to the Hotel, except for any case of natural disaster or other circumstances beyond the Hotel’s control making it difficult to secure accommodation(s) at other lodging facility, the Hotel shall arrange for the Guest to stay at other lodging facility based on equal or similar conditions. In such case, limited to the case where the price of a one-night stay at the lodging facility, to which the Guest is referred on the day when the Hotel is unable to provide a guest room, is higher than the original price of a one-night stay at the Hotel at the time the reservation is made, the Hotel shall pay the difference in such room rates.
(Handling of Deposited Articles)
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 10,000 Thai Baht for the loss, breakage or other damage (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Damage”) when the Damage occurs to any of the articles (including cash and valuables) deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except for the Damage occurred due to force majeure or other circumstances not attributable to the Hotel. As for cash and valuables, even if the Guest has expressly reported its kind and value beforehand, the compensation therefor by the Hotel shall be up to 10,000 THB, as well.
- The Hotel shall not compensate the Guest for any Damage when such Damage occurs to any of the articles which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk, unless otherwise determined the Damage took place due to the result of willfulness or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
(Custody of Baggage or Belongings of the Guest)
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his/her arrival, the Hotel shall be responsible for keeping it only in the case when the Hotel has previously consented to such beforehand baggage arrival. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of his/her Check-in.
- When the baggage and/or belongings of the Guest is found left after his/her Check-out, the Hotel shall keep them for 7 days including the day they are found, and after this 7-day period, the valuables of which shall be turned over to the nearest police station and the other goods will be disposed by the Hotel. In case of food, beverages and magazines, the Hotel shall keep them only for the day they are found, and thereafter they will be disposed by the Hotel.
(Liability in regard to Parking)
Article 14When the Guest uses the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, the Hotel simply offers the space for parking and shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited at the Hotel or not.
(Liability of the Guest)
Article 15The Hotel shall have the right to claim to the Guest for compensation for any damage incurred arising from or in connection with willfulness or negligence on the part of the Guest.
(Exclusive Jurisdiction by Consent and Governing Law)
Article 16These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Thailand without regards to its rules on the conflict of laws. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be exclusively submitted to the district court in Thailand which exercises jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Hotel, and such disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of Thailand.
The Siam Guest House and Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Usage RegulationsTo ensure a safe and comfortable stay for the Guest as well as the Hotel’s public nature, every Guest is required to follow this Hotel's Usage Regulations based on Article 10 of these Terms and Conditions. When the Guest is not in compliance therewith, the Hotel shall have the right to cancel the relevant Accommodation Contract in accordance with Article 6 of these Terms and Conditions.
- Do not use a guest room for any purpose other than accommodation without the permission of the Hotel.
- Do not lease a guest room to others without permission of the Hotel.
- Do not use a guest room or lobby as an office or sales office.
- Do not use heating equipment, cooking equipment, press irons, or any other equipment that may cause fire (except for the equipment installed or provided by the Hotel for the Guest’s usage) in the premises of the Hotel.
- To ensure fire prevention, do not smoke in bed, any other place where a fire could easily break out and any place other than those designated by the Hotel.
- Do not cause any nuisance, trouble or inconvenience to other Guest(s) with actions such as shouting, singing, or noisy acts in the Hotel and/or a guest room thereof.
- Do not bring into the Hotel the following objects:
- Animals and birds;
- Objects with an offensive odor;
- Excessively large amount of objects;
- Flammable or combustible materials and/or solvents, such as gunpowder and volatile oil;
- Firearms, blades, drugs or other objects the possession of which is prohibited and not permitted by law; or
- Other objects deemed by the Hotel to be hazardous to the safety or comfort of other Guest(s).
- Do not conduct gambling or other acts which may be offensive to public order and morals in the premises of the Hotel.
- Do not invite any visitor who is not the Guest of the Hotel into a guest room.
- Do not use the facilities or objects in the premises of the Hotel for any purpose other than those they are originally intended to.
- Do not take the objects in the premises of the Hotel outside the Hotel or relocate them to another location inside the premises of the Hotel.
- Do not attach any object to the structures of the Hotel or the facilities in the premises of the Hotel and do not relocate them to a different location.
- Do not hang any object or article on or by the windows given rise to defacement of the exterior appearance of the Hotel.
- Do not distribute advertising materials or sell goods to other Guest(s) or conduct soliciting activities such as collecting donations or signatures from Guest(s) in the Hotel.
- Do not leave shoes or other personal belongings in the hallways or lobby of the Hotel.
- Do not bring into guest rooms food or beverages whether serviced outside guest rooms by the Hotel, or bought by the Guest that exceeds a reasonable amount or content thereof. Furthermore, do not order food or beverages from delivery services.
- Contact the front desk of the Hotel in advance to change the number of days of stay for accommodation.
- In the case of an extension of stay, the Guest shall pay the Accommodation Charges for such extended period at the time of application therefor.
- The Guest with tattoos shall not be allowed to dirty any area of the Hotel.
- Inebriated Guest shall not be allowed to roam around the guest rooms of the Hotel.
- The Breakfast and meals shall be consumed at the areas designated by the Hotel.
- Make sure to bring out valuables and expensive objects and do not leave them in guest rooms when leaving.
- No discounts or refund of the Accommodation Charges is provided, whether the Guest consumes breakfast offered by the Hotel or not.
- Use of the facilities of the Hotel by the following groups or individuals is prohibited.
- A designated criminal gangsters organization or a federation of such gangsters organizations as defined by the "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members," a member or the related person of such organization or federation, or any other antisocial force (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Antisocial Forces”).
- Any related person of the corporation or other group whose business activities are under control of Antisocial Forces.
- Any group or individual deemed to have committed such activities as act of violence, injury, threats, blackmailing, intimidating unjust request, or any similar act thereto.
- Any individual who is not able to secure his/her own safety due to lack of control, as a result of mental instability, drugs and other factors, or any individual who is likely to cause danger, fear or anxiety to other Guest(s).
- Any individual who has received a warning from the Hotel against his/her violation of the Hotel Usage Regulations but failed to immediately cease such violation.
Attached Table No. 1Contract Cancellation Fee (Ref. paragraph 1 of Article 5)
The Siam Guest House Cancellation Policy: Free 100% Refundable for any cancellation received within 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date; and after the 14 day deadline incurs the full period will be charged. Failure to arrive at the Siam Guest House will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the full period charg
The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Cancellation Policy for the Condo: Free 100% Refundable for any cancellation received within 130 days prior to scheduled arrival date; and any cancellation received within 45 days prior to arrival will incur the full period charge. Failure to arrive at The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) your Condo will be treated as a No-Show and will incur the full period.
Handling of personal information
Collection and use of information for Social Wi Fi (Social Wi Fi has not been implemented)The Siam Guest House and The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) asks and automatically obtains personal information when you register as a Social Wi Fi member. The personal information that The Siam Guest House and The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) asks is limited to the information necessary to use the services, such as Internet reservation. When you sign up for a The Siam Guest House and The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base), The Guest House asks you for your name, email address, gender, zip code, and address. When you sign up for Social Wi Fi and log in to The Siam Guest House and The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Services, you are no longer an unknown person to the Siam Guest House, and you can see how you use the service. "The Hotel automatically receives information from your browser, such as your IP address, cookie information, pages you browsed, and your usage environment, and records them on a server." And use them for the following five purposes.
1. To customize and improve the content you see on the The Siam Guest House and The Central Pattaya Residence (at the Base) Hotel page
2. To enhance and improve the content of products and services offered to our guests
3. To accurately inform our guests of special services and new products.
4. To contact and imform guests as necessary
5. To conduct surveys on usage status and usage environment, and to provide various reports to internal departments