When art meets luxury at every corner, great things
are created. The mind begins to unfold from a new perspective. Body and mind
are in perfect rhythm finding that rare balance of life. And life? It simply flows
into a journey that is absolutely breathtaking. At Lahari Resorts, we create
this confluence across 32 acres of sheer indulgence. A 3-star premium getaway since 2006 with luxury accommodation, entertainment & activities. It is 25 mins away from Financial District, 35 mins from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport.
Address 1: Lahari Resorts, Bhanoor. , Hyderabad-502305
City: Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh
Postal Code: 502305
Contact Name: Lahari Resorts
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
- Water Slides
- Rain Dance
- Parking facility
- Coffee Shop
- basket ball court
- Mini football court
- Cricket stadium
- Zorbing Ball
- Human Foosball
- Water Polo
- Skates & Scooters
- Sand Volley Ball
- Table Tennis
- Coin Games
- Board Games
- Carom Board
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 02:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 02:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 25%
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 02:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies:
1.In case the cancellation is more than 15 days prior to the commencement of the function, retention charge will not be levied.
2.In case of a cancellation between 15 days and 7 days prior to the commencement of the function, the hotel will charge 25% of the total estimated billing as retention amount.
3.In case of a cancellation less than 7 days prior to commencement of the function, the hotel will charge 100% of the expected billing as retention.
4.In the event of postponement of the event to another date within 15 days of event date, the rules of cancellation will apply.
5.For payment made in foreign currency, the exchange rate prevalent on the day of the payment shall be considered for conversion.
6.Refunds, if any, shall only be made in Indian currency. Bank charges, if any, would be to the account of the party.
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Condition:
1. Lahari will be ready for Maximum 10% increase against the guaranteed no. of people, if the numbers increase more than 10%, additional Charges over (15% additional on offered Price) and above the finalized rate per Peron will be charged extra. In case any reduction in the minimum guaranteed, the guaranteed number of persons will be charged.
2. The client shall not make any alterations or additions to any area inside Lahari without prior written consent
3. The client shall not permit any person to operate Lahari’s equipment unless Lahari has authorized that person in writing.
4. The client shall not bring inside Lahari premises any living animal, bird, inflammable, volatile, explosive or dangerous substances without written consent
5. The client / organizer shall provide Lahari details of all suppliers contracted by the organizer for the provision of services for the event who will require access to the area during the course of the hiring period.
6. The client shall ensure that any performances that are part of the event shall not be insensitive to religious feelings and does not violate public morality.
7. The client is responsible for ensuring that the selected area is suitable for their planned use and has not relied upon the representations made by persons from Lahari
8. Lahari management warrants that it shall comply with the terms and conditions of this agreement and provide standard quality of service as per the norms of the industry.
9. If the selected venue is not available on the day of the booking due to reasons of force majeure or unavoidable circumstances, it is agreed by the client that Lahari can shift the function to any other location on the same day if available, or shift the function to any other mutually agreeable date.
10. If any damage is done by the client during their event, the client is responsible for the same and Lahari has the right to claim damages from the client.
11. Lahari is not responsible for the belongings of client