Property Name: Lydia Mountain
Street Address: 426 Mountain Laurel Pass
City : Stanardsville - Virginia
Postal Code : 22973
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Banquet rooms
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Outdoor furniture
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
No refunds are given once the final payment is made.
Terms and Conditions
Please go straight to your cabin when you arrive - the address to your cabin is on the website
Your door code will be the last 4 digits of your phone number.
CABIN KEY PAD ENTRY:
LODGE ROOM KEY PAD ENTRY:
Each door has a key pad. Push your 4 digit code into the keypad - after code is entered push the LOCK BUTTON and the dead bolt will unlock.
REMAINING BALANCE IS PROCESSED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
LYDIA MOUNTAIN LODGE & LOG CABINS GUEST AGREEMENT
Phone: (434) 985-6343 or (434) 531-5580
1.CHECK-IN is any time after 4 P.M. CHECK OUT is by 11 A.M . PLEASE BEPROMPT! NO Early Check-ins
2.These are all NON-SMOKING units. Please do not leave cigarette butts in the yard or parking area.
3.Pets are permitted in selected cabins - $75 per pet. PETS: Pets must be leashed at all times. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up of any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time without the use of the pet sheet provided. The owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises.
4.DAMAGES POLICY: Damage fees are assessed if damage done to UNIT or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
AT CHECK OUT: All debris, rubbish are to be bagged and placed in refuse containers located one of the following locations:
Barn at Evermore Farm 13255 Dyke Rd, Stanardsville VA Lydia Pavilion (around back) at main phase across from overlook area
Lydia Lodge 362 Mountain Laurel Pass, Stanardsville VA (next to shed – front of lodge)
We ask this to be done due to wildlife issues if left unattended outside after your departure. If unsure about where to take your trash, please call the office: 434-985-6343. Your help with this is appreciated!
b. Place all dirty sheets/towels in the tub/shower. Please report any linens which are lost or damaged. (Please DO NOT put quilts in the tubs - cleaners will handle these separately)
c. Furniture/Belongings are returned to their original places.
d. If upon cleaning inspection, the cabin is found to be in excessive disarray, fees will be billed accordingly to your credit card.
6. CANCELLATIONS – Cancellations or changes that result in an early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
7. From time to time, it may be necessary to enter the Unit during reasonable hours for any purpose for repair or care of the property. If this is necessary, we will make every effort not to disrupt your vacation. Please notify check-in office of any difficulty or problems you incur during your stay. We will make every effort to eliminate these problems or make repairs as soon as possible. However, Lydia Cabins will not do refunds for mechanical breakdowns such as electrical outages, hot tub failure, TV and appliance failures. These are beyond our control. We do agree to correct these situations as quickly as possible.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per unit is limited to 2-4 people in the single bedroom cabins, 4-6 people in most of the two bedroom cabins, 9-11 people in the three bedrooms, 8-15 in the four bedrooms, 10-15 in the five bedrooms. PLEASE SEE FULL WEBSITE FOR THE EXACT NUMBER ALLOWED FOR EACH UNIT.
9. NO LATE CHECK-OUTS
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the units, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring your own beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
11.FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
13. Hot Tubs – No children under the age of 12 permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. If the hot tub must be drained on the day of your arrival, it may not be warm till later that evening. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS, they will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
14. STORM POLICY/ROAD CONDITIONS – No refunds will be given for storms. Gravel drives are well maintained year-round. During the snow months, we plow to keep all lanes clear. We do not refund due to road conditions.
15. All of the units are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Tenant hereby agrees to release and hold harmless Lydia Mountain Lodge & Log Cabins, LLC and its owners or agents for damages or injuries to person or personal property by reason of any cause whatsoever either in or around the premises. I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts listed on my invoice. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.