Nevis Estate is a boutique Bed and Breakfast that embodies a luxury Five-Star hotel amenities, attentive service, delectable breakfast and cozy rooms.
Property Name: Nevis Estate
Address 1: 61 Drummond St. West
City : Perth - Ontario
Postal Code : K7H 2K5
- Swimming pool
- Dyson Hairdryer
- Nespresso Coffee Machine
- Smart Lock
- Frette Bed & Bath Linens
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 2:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 2:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- All cancellation is subject to $30 fee per room if the cancellation received 30 days prior of the reservation.
- Cancellations within 14 days are subject to 100% of the first night rate.
- Cancellation received 7 days prior check-in will not be refunded or credited, and will be charged in full.
- To cancel a reservation, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 613-326-0017.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non-refundable.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early and the nights not spent 24 hours, the charged is non-refundable.
If any night falls between 20 December and 4th January (inclusive) your booking is non-refundable and modifications or cancellation are not allowed.
Terms and Conditions
- All guest must to be 19 years or older to confirm guest room accommodations at Nevis Estate and a valid government photo ID must be presented at the time of check in.
- Credit card used to book the room must matching the person and the name the room was booked under, and the card must be sited by our team.
- Upon check-in, we require a deposit of $300 CAD on a credit card. The $300 CAD deposit charge will be refunded to your card minus any consumable or purchases during your stay.
- The room charge only be billed upon check-out using onsite terminal.
- Our room rates are always awesome, but they are subject to change and subject to a HST tax 13%.
- Please note that a more detailed inspection of the room is usually made after the checkout time.
- Since Nevis Estate is a historical building that was built in 1842 with original hardwood floors, we would like to preserve them in the best possible condition. Due to this reason, the inside is a "FOOTWEAR FREE ZONE". To ensure our guest comfort while staying with us, we provide a high quality slippers to be used inside the property. If you are not comfortable wearing slippers, bare-foot or walking with socks, then unfortunately our establishment is not the right place for you.
- To make our guest stay more enjoyable, we only use high quality bed linens, towels, bathrobe, etc. Unfortunately these items are not souvenirs and it should remains in the room. As detailed room inspection only made after guest check out, we reserve the right to charge your credit card for any mini bar consumption, missing items, and any damages or breakages found in the room.
- Group trips are fun! When booking, please keeping the maximum occupancy rules in mind - two people max for rooms with single bed (Queen or King) and three people max for some rooms.
- Need additional bed? No problem, we got you covered. Rollaway beds are subject to $70 per night + HST. Rollaway beds can only be placed in some suites.
CHECK-IN TIME 4PM
You can check-in any time from 4:00PM by local time. Room code will be sent to you by email that used in the reservation. During the check-in process, our team will provide you with any information which may be required during your stay such as the location of near-by shops, good places where you can eat, sights you may like to see, places to go at night, etc. Please ask our team member for anything that would make your stay more enjoyable and convenient.
CHECK-OUT TIME 11AM
You can checkout any time up until 11AM by local time. Later check-out times may be requested although we may not always be able to accommodate late changes, and will depend on availability and on how busy we are.
Breathe easy. In accordance with Canadian law, Nevis Estate has a strict non-smoking policy. You are only allowed to smoke in the designated areas. This applies to both traditional smoking methods and all electronic delivery systems, including vapes, vaporizers, vape pens, hookah pens, electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes or e-cigs), e-pipes, and any variations of the foregoing regardless of the product’s name. Any smoking in the rooms or strong lingering smoking scents in rooms will resulted a charge of $300 CAD plus additional costs associated with restoring the room to its original condition.
DAMAGES + INCIDENTALS
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But if things get too crazy, we go by the old-school rule of ‘you break it, you buy it’ and property damages or missing items will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to our team immediately to avoid responsibility and potential charges.
EXTENDING YOUR STAY
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive. If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please let us know at least 24 hours before your check- out date. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary.
As a pet lover, we understand that our pet is part of our family. Since guest comfort is extremely important to us, any pet (dog, cat, rabbit, hamster, etc. including emotional service animal) unfortunately is not allowed at the Nevis Estate property except service animal. As for service animal, we have the right to request identification card, or a letter from a healthcare practitioner. If you decide to do so, we have the right to cancel the reservation and it is non-refundable.
For more information, please visit AODA Canada
Vacations should be stress-free and for that reason, you get to park right at Nevis Estate property. By parking a vehicle at our facility, you (and your guests) are doing so on your own accord. The hotel does not take responsibility or accept liability for damage, accident or loss to your vehicle or personal property. But guess what? We’ve got state-of-the-art surveillance cameras watching over the parking lot so, should anything seem amiss, let us know, and we’ll check out the footage. And if you plan on leaving your car in our parking lot for a while, not problem, just let us know, as we reserve the right to tow vehicles.
**IN PROGRESS** ALCOHOL POLICY
The good news? We have a bar! This means, by law, we can’t allow any alcohol to be brought onto the property. To uphold this law, we require all beverages on the property, including the pool, be purchased through the hotel, with the exception of transparent, see-through water bottles. Guests must purchase beer and wine in the bar area – then, if you like, you can head back to your room (or the pool) to enjoy. Cheers!
GUEST SAFETY POLICY
As part of our commitment to guest safety, our staff will not disclose the identity, room number or presence of a guest to anyone other than appropriate law enforcement. It is the responsibility of guests to communicate their presence and room number to any person they wish to receive calls or visits from. Safety cameras are used throughout the premises, and anyone on our property may be recorded. Nevis Estate assumes no responsibility for any personal bodily injury incurred while at the property. If you use any of our facilities including the pool, you do so at your own risk.
Any guest or visitor who is in possession of a firearm on Nevis Estate premises is personally responsible for abiding by all applicable federal and provincial laws with respect to firearms. Subject to the following restrictions, guests of Nevis Estate B&B who are lawfully permitted to possess a firearm may bring such firearm onto hotel premises, provided that the presence of the firearm on hotel premises: is for storage purposes only; the firearm is and remains at all times unloaded; the firearm is and remains secured in a locked, hard-sided firearm container, provided by the guest, while transported to or from the guest room and while stored therein; and the firearm remains securely safeguarded at all times in a locked guest room or locked personal vehicle, except when transporting the firearm to or from a guest room. Guests who fail to abide by this policy may be asked to leave the hotel premises, without refund. The Bed and Breakfast premises are private property, and our firearms policy applies to: (i) all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun; and (ii) all guests and visitors, even those possessing a valid license or permit to carry a firearm. The only exception to the restrictions described in this firearms policy statement is for law enforcement officers and designated military personnel, who are on-duty and required to carry firearms in the performance of their duties.