The Lake Wentworth Inn is a year round 43 room newly renovated inn providing a lake cottage experience for individuals, couples and families visiting New Hampshire's Lakes Region.
Our location is a home base for four seasons of fun. Enjoy beach access to Lake Wentworth, Cotton Valley Rail Trail is available year-round for walking, running, biking, snowmobiling, snow shoeing and a nice walk to downtown shops and restaurants! We are also just across the street from The Nick Recreation Park with sports fields, playground and a dog park. We look forward to having you as our guests!
Property Name: Lake Wentworth Inn
Address 1: 427 Center St
City : Wolfeboro - New Hampshire
Postal Code : 03894
Contact Name: Todd Loomis
- Concierge desk
- Swimming pool
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Reservations: Rates are per room, per night for double occupancy. Rates are subject to 9% New Hampshire rooms and meals tax. Additional adults add $20.00 and children age 10-17 add $10.00 to the room rate per person, per night. Minimum stays will apply to some weekend,holiday, and high demand periods. All rates are subject to change. Reservations will be guaranteed and confirmed in writing upon receipt of a deposit of one night’s room and tax or 50% of the stay, whichever is greater.
Deposits and Cancellations: Reservations must be guaranteed with a deposit of one night’s room and tax or 50% of the stay, whichever is greater. Deposits are refundable up to fourteen (14) days prior to arrival for most reservations. Cancellations received fewer than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival will forfeit the full deposit amount.
Check- In/ Check Out Times: Check-in time is after 3:00 pm Check-out time is 11:00 am
Office Hours: Our office is staffed from 9 am – 5pm through July 1, 2020. Our after hours/emergency line is 603-387-2224.
We accept the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Smoking: Permitted outdoors & in designated areas only. If you smoke in your room there will be a $250 cleaning fee assessed.
- Room Keys Contemporary plastic keys are made from PVC plastic which is part of a highly toxic manufacturing process. The Inn has installed electronic locks on all our rooms.
- Bath Amenities The use of individual disposable soaps and shampoos greatly contribute to environmental waste. We are installing tamper resistant bulk dispensers in all our guest rooms. Individually packaged products are available by request from the Front Desk.
- Energy Management Guest room heating/air conditioners are pre-set to the most energy efficient temperature and turned off when unoccupied.
- Housekeeping The Inn will provide fresh linens and bedding every third day during your stay. Clean towels are available by request from the Front Desk.
- Dog fee: A non-refundable dog fee of $20.00 per night plus tax. Additional fees may apply if damage is found in the room upon check out. No more than 2 dogs are allowed per guest room.
- Responsibility of dog behavior: the Inn requires a cell phone number of each dog owner so we can contact you if needed. Guest must take the personal responsibility for the behavior of their dogs during their stay. If a noisy dog disturbs other guests and the Inn must offer concessions due to your noisy dog, you will be responsible for the full amount of the concession.
- Housekeeping and dogs: If a dog is unattended in the room, our housekeepers will not enter.
- Cleaning up after your dog: When they poop, please scoop! If you need additional bags, please ask!
- Service Dogs: Service animals trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability are not subject to the dog fee. However, the owner may be liable if the animal causes any damage. Service animal ID is required to waive the fee.