4000 SF Timber Frame home. 3 unique separate suites with private baths. Large gourmet kitchen. Huge deck overlooking the Washougal River. Wood stove in living room. Hot water radiant heat with heated floors on main level. 1.7 acre grounds. Lavender fields. Rent a room or the whole house. Hold a meeting, birthday, wedding or other special event.
Property Name: Angels Rest B&B and Lavender Farm
Address 1: 141 River Glen Road
City : Washougal - Washington
Postal Code : 98671
Contact Name: Mike Richards
- Hot Tub
- River view deck
- covered outdoor dining areas
- lavender fields
- river access
- upstairs reading room
- radiant heat throughout house
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 50.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
Partial Charge - First Night Stay - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
House Rules, Terms and Conditions
- Nothing down the toilets except waste and TP. Do not flush any wipes, tampons, condoms, etc. Violations that cause problems with drains and septic will be customers responsibility!
- No Smoking within 25 feet of any structure
- No open flames, candles or heat sources not provided by owner
- Washougal River is cold, swift and can be dangerous or even fatal! Always be cautious and swim with a friend. Guests assume all risk of river use!
- Banks to the river are steep and slippery....use caution!
- Quiet time after 10 PM. Hot tub closes at 10 PM.
- Any dishes, utensils or appliances used must be cleaned and disinfected or put in dishwasher
- Pots/Pans must be hand washed
- Early check in or late check out is an additional $50 fee
- Any children must be supervised continuously while on the property
- Do not pick lavender without permission
- Not responsible for weather related cancellations. You may transfer your deposit to another time
- Remote area with limited cell service and services. Nearest store is the Washougal Mercantile....7 miles down the River Road!
- No fireworks of any kind
- Outside fires only allowed in established fire pit
- No weapons of any kind allowed
- Guests assume all risk for use of bicycles.