- Comfortable accommodations
- Daily Breakfast from Tropics Café
- A shuttle service to and from the airport / harbor
- Wi-Fi on 2 devices simultaneously
An icon of Saban hospitality for over 30 years, Juliana’s Hotel offers a variety of well-appointed accommodations embracing all modern life’s creature comforts (including but not limited to air-conditioned rooms, Wi-Fi and internet TV). The property boasts a restaurant, a quaint bar, a pool, and a lounge, and an art studio all within the tourist center of Windwardside.
Juliana’s Hotel offers seventeen unique accommodations suited to each individual’s preference. Offering garden-view and ocean-view rooms, fully equipped suites Captain’s, Mango, & Lily Pond and two-bedroom private Saban Cottages Orchid and Flossie's, which are well suited for singles, loved ones and families travelling together.
Onsite restaurant Tropics Café serves your included daily breakfast, and offers full lunch & dinner menus (six days per week). Together with its pool and outdoor Tipsy Goat Bar creating a unique venue with breathtaking panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and surrounding mountain sides including Mount Scenery the highest point within the Dutch Kingdom.
Part of Saba’s Art scene, Juliana’s Hotel has The Studio on property. The studio is a place for novices to learn from various artists whom share their tips and techniques through workshops and private lessons. A space where artists can be together, work to together and create together!
Property Name: Juliana's Hotel
Address 1: Park Lane
City : Windwardside
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour front desk
- Access to healthcare professionals
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Bottled water
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Breakfast, free
- Car rental
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Food delivery
- Grocery deliveries
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Happy hour
- Ironing Service
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- Movie nights
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool / Beach towels
- Refillable water stations
- Single-use plastics removed
- Taxi service
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations made inside of 30 days prior to arrival incur a 50% penalty in addition to applicable product penalties.
- Cancellations made inside 3 days prior to arrival incur a 75% penalty in addition to applicable product penalties.
- No shows incur a 100% penalty in addition to applicable product penalties.
If the guest does not visit Juliana's Hotel within one year after the date of cancellation, the fees will be forfeited. guests are therefore urged to purchase travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions
- Total booking costs charged at check-In.
- Late check-outs might be available upon request and might require a fee. (Not guaranteed.)
- For early arrivals or late departures, you can store your belongings at no additional cost.
- Rates are subject to availability and are based on seasonality, room types and occupancy.
- Breakfast is served from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m. Breakfast is included for the morning following the night spent at the hotel, and cannot be substituted or exchanged.
- Transfers to and from the airport/ferry are included. Please inform us about your travel times so that you can make use of this service. Any other transportation needs will charged at local government set taxi rates.
- If Booking Inter Island Rate one MUST have a valid ID for Anguilla, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao, St. Barths, St. Eustatius, St. Maarten, St. Martin