Galway’s Highest Rated Hostel on tripadvisor.com
Spacious and Comfortable, Kinlay is located on the corner of Eyre Square in
Galway City and is only a 2 minute walk from both the Coach and Train Station
as well as the main thoroughfare of Shop Street, Quay Street and the Spanish
This top rated, award-winning Hostel is
described as a 'Top Choice' in the current edition of the Lonely Planet guide
book. Kinlay Hostel offers a mix of private rooms and dormitories. Guest
facilities include a very comfortable common room with a pool table, 70” TV
screen, a spacious and fully equipped self-catering kitchen and a large dining
area. A free substantial breakfast, high-speed Wi-Fi & free luggage storage
are just some of the benefits of staying here.
There is a 24-hour
reception desk and staff are available to meet your every need and to offer
recommendations including arranging tours to the Cliffs of Moher, Connemara and
the Aran Islands. All tours leave from outside the front door every morning and
can be booked with reception staff upon check-in, all at the best rates
Kinlay is now a fully POD hostel. This means that when you book a bed
in one of our 4,6 or 8 bed dorm rooms, you will sleep in one of our new
POD beds with all-round privacy curtains to give you the most comfortable dorm experience possible for a seriously budget friendly price.
Book direct with us by phone, email or online here for guaranteed lowest rates – That’s our promise to you!
Property Name: Kinlay Hostel Galway
Address 1: Merchants Road
Address 2 : Eyre Square
City : Galway
Postal Code : H91 F2 KT
+353 91 565244
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast, free
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke-free property
- Tour Assistance
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Pool table
- Self caterting kitchen
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Free same day cancellation on dates where government Covid-19 travel restrictions apply
- On dates where there is no government Covid-19 travel restrictions free cancellation of bookings cancelled up to 48 hours before 3pm on the arrival date. Cancellations after this time will be charged at the cost of the first night's stay.
- Non Refundable Rate bookings will not be refunded if cancelled.
Terms and Conditions
- Credit cards accepted.
- Guests under 17 years must be accompanied by an adult and booked into private rooms only.
- For groups of 4+ guests we require a refundable Security Deposit of €30 per person payable in cash on arrival.
- Taxes included.
- Non Refundable Rate bookings will be charged for the full amount to the credit card provided at the time of booking.