At Latica Lodge we invite you to fully enjoy an authentic Costa Rican experience.
Alternative Resort surrounded by marvelous nature, located close to the beach, along with the characteristic warmth and hospitality of the people of Costa Rica, La Tica is the ideal place to indulge in rest and relaxation.
- 7 bedrooms (1 with handicapped access)
- Dining room
- Zeidy’s Kitchen
- Lounge (Small Library, Board games)
- Parking Lot
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Hall
- Private Garden
- Private Swimming Pool
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- 10 guests maximum capacity
- Cable TV
- Laundry Room
Property Name: Latica Lodge
Address 1: Latica Lodge, Finca Los Pargos
Address 2 : Del super Las Tecas 100 mts sur y 800 sureste
City : Playa Negra
Postal Code : 50303
Contact Name: Zeidy Granados
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Valet service
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- With more than 45 days prior to arrival date a 50% payment is required to confirm the booking, the other 50% will be required 45 days prior to arrival date.
- 100% refund of the deposit paid if you cancel more than 60 days before the arrival date. A 10% handling fee will be applied.
- If you cancel with 60 days or less penalty 100% of the amount paid.
- To request the cancellation of an already confirmed reservation, the client must contact us exclusively in writing via email to email@example.com or by WhatsApp to (+506) 8800-7117. The cancellation date will be effective from the same day the hotel receives the notification.
- If the guest decides to check out on a date prior to the date foreseen by the reservation, regardless of the reason, there will be no refund.
- In case you are unable to travel due to restrictions by the Ministry of Health regarding the COVID, or due to illness of the COVID, you may modify the dates as many times as necessary without any penalty and always maintaining the original rate. Documentation may be required to prove the inability to travel.