Greetings from the Bunk+Brew Historic Lucas House -- the newest and ONLY affordable lodging for the adventure traveler in downtown Bend!
2.5 blocks from the Bend Ale Trail, the Lucas House (1910) is also Bend’s first and oldest brick building.
Book a room (or bunk), grab a free check-in beer, and catch a ride on our adventure shuttle, the “Dirtbag Express”.
Our new sauna bath house is the perfect place to relax with a local beer and share stories with international travelers.
Take a sneak peek of our historic home and join us on a check-in tour. Click here.
Property Name: Bunk+Brew Historic Lucas House - Bend, Oregon
Address 1: 42 NW Hawthorne Ave
City : Bend - Oregon
Postal Code : 97703 (United States)
Contact Name: Bunk+Brew Crew
Phone: +1 458.202.1090
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Laundry service
- Welcome Drink
- Community Kitchen
- Light Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Gas BBQ Grill
- Private Outdoor Parking
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 12:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
You may only cancel or request cancellation of a reservation date (or dates) online, by phone, e-mail, or text, or in person up to 24 hours before 3pm on the date to be cancelled for a full refund minus a three percent (3%) transaction fee unless booking through our third-party booking partners. However, within 24 hours before 3pm on the date to be cancelled, all payment due for that date is non-refundable and only redeemable as a one-time use, equal-value credit for future lodging up to one (1) year from the original date the cancelled date was first created. Company Staff may cancel a reservation date (or dates) due to reasonably unanticipated external circumstances and will notify you as soon as possible to refund full payment.
Terms and Conditions
1. Reservations. You may create or request a reservation online, by phone, e-mail, or text, or in person, and will make full payment at that time (unless otherwise provided by our third-party booking partners). Company Staff may decline same-day requests after 10pm. You may lodge overnight on the Property for no longer than 15 consecutive days and no longer than 15 days in a 30-day period.
2. Check-In. You may check-in between 3pm and 10pm. You will be at least 18 years old. You will provide your own unexpired government-issued, photo identification and a valid credit card matching your identification. You may not be a local resident. If Company Staff have not received and confirmed a late check-in request, and you do not check in before 10pm, Company Staff may offer the reservation to another guest or charge you a late check-in fee if arriving after 10pm. The late check-in fee is equal to fifty percent (50%) of the rate for the first night of the reservation.
3. Check-Out. You will check out before 11am unless Company Staff approve a late check-out request. If you check out after 11am without a late check-out request, Company Staff may charge a late check-out fee. The late check-out fee is equal to fifty-percent (50%) of the rate for the first night of the reservation. You will pay for all remaining charges before check-out.
4. Reservation Rates. Rates will be displayed via the Company website or by our third-party booking partners. Rates are subject to change and the Company reserves the right to modify rates at any time without notice unless booking through our third-party booking partners. Rates may not include state and local taxes.
6. Damage. Company Staff will require payment from you for any damage you incurred and may charge your payment card or obtain payment by other reasonable means.
7. Cancellations. You may only cancel or request cancellation of a reservation date (or dates) online, by phone, e-mail, or text, or in person up to 24 hours before 3pm on the date to be cancelled for a full refund minus a three percent (3%) transaction fee unless booking through our third-party booking partners. However, within 24 hours before 3pm on the date to be cancelled, all payment due for that date is non-refundable and only redeemable as a one-time use, equal-value credit for future lodging up to one (1) year from the original date the cancelled date was first created. Company Staff may cancel a reservation date (or dates) due to reasonably unanticipated external circumstances and will notify you as soon as possible to refund full payment.
9. Parking. The Company will provide limited, unsecured parking. The Company will not be liable for damage to vehicles and their contents.
10. Conduct. You will respect Company Staff, the Property, and other guests and may neither jeopardize the health and safety of Company Staff or other guests nor interrupt their enjoyment of the Property. Additionally, you will comply with requests of Company Staff. You may not consume alcohol on the Property if under 21 years of age. The Company reserves the right to refuse service for any conduct deemed disrespectful by Company Staff or for any reason. The Company will not be liable to refund payment for disrespectful conduct.
11. Minors. Minors under 18 years of age may enter the Property if supervised by a parent/guardian or an adult family member.
12. Privacy. You will have no expectation of privacy on the Property beyond that allowed by law. We may collect, use, and/or disclose your personal information but only for purposes of providing lodging and related services unless we obtain consent to do otherwise (or are otherwise required by law).
13. Risk of Loss, Theft, and Damage. You will bear the risk of loss, theft, or damage of your personal property and the Company will not be held responsible.
14. Liability. The Property is provided “as is”. You use the Property at your own risk. The liability of the Company to you for direct damages will be limited to the amount of revenue the Company received from you during your most recent stay. The Company will not be liable for indirect damages of any kind whether incidental, consequential, special, or other. The Company will neither be liable for nor provide compensation for circumstances outside the Company's control that could not have been reasonably anticipated including but not limited to government actions, terrorist activities, and natural disasters.
15. Indemnity. You will indemnify the Company and Company Owners against any claims against the Company or Company Owners resulting from your act or failure to act.
16. Changes. The Company may change these Guest Policies at any time without notice and any changes are effectively immediately.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provision(s).
18. Disputes. If you and the Company fail to agree, the matter will be resolved in full via binding arbitration before You or the Company may litigate.
19. Attorney Fees. If you or the Company litigate, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and other expenses reasonably necessary to litigate.
20. Jurisdiction. If either you or the Company litigate, the matter will be restricted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in the State of Oregon.
21. Severability. If any of these Guest Policies are rendered unenforceable, all others will remain enforceable.