Hotel Turkey was founded in 1927 and served as accommodations for the growing town and the railroad that ran through town. In continuous operation since then, Pat and Tina purchased the hotel in 2015 and began to breath new life into the hotel with thoughtful renovations and outstanding hospitality. With a robust restaurant and live music every Friday and Saturday nights, the Hotel is the hub of the High Plains for making memories. We are so glad you are here and hope that you will fall in love with our little town and of course, #staylonger.
Property Name: Hotel Turkey
Address 1: 201 3rd St
City : Turkey - Texas
Postal Code : 79261
Contact Name: Tina/Carley Carson/Martinez
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- A $50 deposit may be charged upon booking.
- We offer a 100% refund if canceled 14 days prior to your check-in date.
- Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to your stay may be not be refunded the $50 deposit.
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the booking amount.
- If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent will only be refunded if we are able to re-book.
- In case of a “no-show”, the total price of the reservation will be charged and is non- refundable.
- All cancellations are confirmed via email immediately after the reservation has been cancelled.
- For Full property bookings, special events, holidays and Bob Wills Day bookings we require a sixty (60) day cancellation notice.
Terms and Conditions
Bookings require a $50 deposit at the time of booking. Reservations for special events or peak booking times will be charged in full 7 days prior to your arrival or at the time of booking if within the 7 days.
The standard booking price includes the following:
- All taxes (city 8% & state 6%)
- All hotel amenities and facilities as mentioned on our website pages and in our correspondence
Extending Your Stay
After you have booked your stay with us, you can extend your stay (depending on availability) by simply letting us know before you arrive.
If you are already staying with us and you would like to stay longer, please inquire at the front desk. We will do our best to accommodate your new plans and this can include relocating you to a similar room should this be necessary. Remember, we are usually completely booked on Fridays & Saturdays, so please consider this when booking! A fee may be added to your room for a late check out.
PLEASE DO NOT BLOCK CHURCH PARKING