The Cottages at CrossTimbers is located on the east side of Skiatook Lake in Sperry, OK alongside CrossTimbers Marina. We have 15 cottages available 365 days a year that vary in size. We are approximately 20 minutes north of Tulsa, and 5 minutes from The Springs Event Venue.
Property Name: Cottages at CrossTimbers
Address 1: 12301 CrossTimbers Marina Dr
City : Sperry - Oklahoma
Postal Code : 74073
Contact Name: Hank Spencer
Phone: (918) 288-2332
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
Lessee of above listed cottage hereby accepts same in its present existing condition and waives any warranty as to fitness, mechanical or other condition and suitability. Lessee further releases and discharges CrossTimbers Marina or employees, cottage owners, successors or assigns from any liability for any and all injuries, accidents, losses and damages to persons or property arising out of or in any way connected with the rental of said cottage or any other activity connected with or incidental to the rental of above described cottage and accepts full responsibility of said cottage and the safety of him/herself, any occupants. I understand that this release operates as a full and complete release and I further agree to indemnify lessor from any claims made by anyone arising in any way out of the rental of the cottage.Full payment is required at the time of reservation. Due to the nature of our business, we apply and adhere to a strict cancellation policy. Changes or cancellations for a reservation made within 7 days of booking are eligible to receive 100% refund less any processing fees. Cancellations within 7 days of reservation start date will receive a 50% refund of total amount paid less any processing fees. There will be NO REFUND for ANY cancellations or changes to your reservation made within 48 HOURS of your scheduled arrival date.
A credit card must be on file during your stay to cover any incidentals, key deposit, or damages caused to the cottages.
Once you make a reservation, it may take up to 48 hours before confirmation is received.
This agreement constitutes a contract between the Cottage guest(s) and CROSSTIMBERS SMI, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company. Guest acknowledges and understands that by signing this agreement, he/she states that he/she has read and understands the written policies provided within and agrees with all statements included herein.
For after hours urgent contact please call: 918-288-2332 Extension 7THERE IS NO WIFI IN THE COTTAGES
FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911
PROPERTY DAMAGE: Cottage guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party’s negligence or abuse.
- DISPUTES: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, and shall be treated as though it were executed in Osage County, OK. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Osage County Superior Court, OK. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME: Guest acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 3:00 You are welcome to check with us the night before to see if arriving any earlier on the arrival date is possible. If you are checking in any later than 5:00pm, you will need to call the Marina Office at 9182882332 to go over after-hours check in policies with a staff member. Check- out time is no later than 11:00am on the date stated in the rental period above. Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests not leaving by stated check-out time, without permission,will be assessed a rate of $50.00 per hour.
- PAYMENT: When you are reserving, your payment information is taken, but your card is not ran until you check in. If you wish to pay with cash, that is done at the time of check in - NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are arriving after hours, it is your responsibility to confirm the card on file is the card you wish to be charged on.
- HOUSEKEEPING: We do not offer housekeeping during your stay HOWEVER, if you do need any extra linens, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies or have any accidents that require attention, we are more than happy to help!
- Etiquette: Quiet time is 11:00 pm – 8:00 am. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy. Any aggressive action toward another person or any violation of any federal, state, or municipal laws by a guest or a member of his/her party will result in immediate dismissal from the Use of firearms and/or fireworks is strictly prohibited. The occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb and/or offend area neighbors or residents. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and request loud or unruly guests to vacate the premises immediately. Said discharge shall not result in the refund of any rental fees.
- EARLY DEPARTURE/LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: No refunds will be made for early departures or delayed arrivals. No refunds be made due to inclement weather.
- PETS: Some Cottages have a strict “No Pet” policy. If a pet belonging to any member of the rental party, or guest of the rental party, is found to be in one of these units, Cottage guest will be removed from the property and agrees that the full rental fee will be forfeited and acknowledges that any damage done by said pet shall be his/her financial responsibility. We do have courtesy cottages that are pet friendly. If you are staying in one of these cottages and you have an issue or allergy, please address it with the front office staff immediately so we can make it right. If you are in ROCKPORT, TREEHOUSE, EAGLE'S NEST, or BIRD'S EYE VIEW, you are allowed pets but if they cause any damage to the floors, we will charge an additional $50 cleaning fee. It is also imperative that you clean up after your pets as well.
- NO SMOKING: All Cottages are considered Non-Smoking. If it is found that any member of the rental party, or guest of the rental party, has smoked inside the Cottage, you may be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee. The entire Cottage is designated as a No Smoking Area. Smoking is only permitted outdoors on the porches/decks. Please do not leave any cigarette butts on the ground or dispose of them in any of the firepits or grills.
- SATELLITE TV: Cottage guest acknowledges and understands that there is a pay-per-view block on the satellite dish and that any pay-per-view, or billable programs of any kind, charged during the stated rental period will be billed back to the Guest(s) upon receipt of the charges. It is also to be noted that all cottages do not have the same channel bundles.
- WILDLIFE: The Cottage is located in a wilderness area. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes, scorpions and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). CROSSTIMBERS SMI PROPCO, LLC, its owners, agents, and/or employees are not responsible for any guest injury caused by wildlife. Because we are in a wooded area prone to wildlife, bugs and spiders do infiltrate the cottages. We spray for all potential critters at least once a month to prevent them as much as we can.
- HOLD HARMLESS: Cottage guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence, and that the Owner accepts NO legal or financial responsibility. Cottage guests, and guardians, assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Owner harmless with respect thereto. Cottage guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold CROSSTIMBERS SMI OPCO, LLC harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the Cottage guests use of the premises or items therein.
- LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS: Cottage guest acknowledges and understands that each guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any loss by any person while in residence including the loss of money, jewelry or any other personal item. We will do our very best to return any lost or forgotten items, at guest(s) expense.
- LOCKED CLOSETS: Each unit is individually owned, and the owners keep personal items stored in a locked closets or drawers in the Cottage PLEASE NOTE: These things are to remain locked. You will be charged a repair fee if either the lock or the door is broken or tampered with. We, the management company, do not have keys to access locked areas. Any other personal items outside the unit or behind locked areas should be considered unusable.
- UTILITIES: Owner will not be held responsible for the failing of utility company service due to said company’s error or service interruption. (i.e. electricity, satellite, water, gas, etc..) However, in case of service interruption, Owner will work with the service provider to return service in the shortest time possible.
- GRILLING/FIREPITS: Some units are equipped with gas/propane grills and some have both a gas grill and a charcoal grill. Please do not put charcoal in a gas grill. If your unit is equipped with a propane grill, please turn off the propane when not using. Please note that some firepits are also propane and not wood burning. If you are unsure, please refer to your welcome book in your cottage or call the office.
- HOME FURNISHINGS, EQUIPMENT,ETC.–Moving of any furniture or décor is not Furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, dishes, grills, firepits, chairs or any other property belonging to the owner will not be removed from the premises for ANY reason. Please do not bring any inside furniture or chairs outside or on the porches. Loss of these items, as well as damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to you, the guest(s).
- TRASH: There are larger trash bins throughout the property to be able to dispose of any garbage you may acquire. If any trash bin is full, please let the office (9182882332) know so we can empty it out.
- KEYS: All keys must be returned to the Front Desk upon your final departure. Please be sure that all doors (including deadbolts) are locked. Cottage guest(s) will be charged $100 for not returning key to office upon checkout. If you are leaving before office hours start, please put your keys in the mail slot to the left of the front doors.