Fronted by palm trees, this
down-to-earth hostel is steps from the Florida Gardens tram stop, a 13-minute
walk from the Q1 skyscraper and 8 km from Sea World.
The simple private apartments and
single-sex or mixed dorms offer free Wi-Fi and ceiling fans.
bunk beds. The 2-bedroom apartments feature kitchens, dining/living rooms and
TVs; some add balconies.
include a bar, tennis courts and
an outdoor pool,
plus a recreation room with board games and a TV. Limited free parking is
available - please contact reception.
Our friendly and helpful staff are always on hand to give you ideas on what you can do while you’re in Surfers Paradise. Still haven’t done the East Coast yet? Come and see our front of house staff! They have all travelled the East Coast and beyond, and are able to give you advice on tours and activities and will help you find and book the best deals! We also have excellent links with local tour companies from surfing and paddle boarding to trips into the hinterland to visit the look out points and waterfalls.We are the closest hostel to Broadbeach which has some excellent cafes and restaurants, Pacific Fair which is the largest shopping centre in Queensland and Jupiters Casino if you are feeling lucky! Local shops and take away restaurants are within a few minutes walk and so are some of the best voted cafes on the Gold Coast. The beach is only 150m away and we have body boards available for you to hire and take down to enjoy the waves.
Address 1: 2837 Gold Coast Highway
City : Surfers Paradise - Queensland
Postal Code : 4217
Contact Name : The Manager
Phone : +61755924677
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Table Tennis table
- Swimming Pool
- Recreation Room
- Games Court
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Please note we do have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Any cancellations within that time frame will be subject to a fee worth the amount of the first night.
- Over 18’s only unless arranged directly with the hostel.
- Passport or driving licence is required as ID for check in.
- Note we are NO BYO as we are a licensed premises.
- There is NO check in or out on 25th December or 1st January so please arrange your stay around those dates.
- Any Group bookings over 8 people, contact hostel directly as it falls under our group booking policy.