If you wish to enjoy camping on water without the ownership of a RV, Keystone Harbor offers new Aspen Trail, Braxton Creek, and Kodiak RV’s for overnight, weekend, and weekly rentals. The RV’s are stationary and permanently stay within designated campsites. It’s just like renting a cabin - except you can experience the RV lifestyle. WiFi is available for your camping needs and each unit is equipped with a picnic table, grill, and fire ring to facilitate quality family gatherings. The whole Keystone Harbor Marina is within walking distance from the rental unit. At the marina we offer a floating bar and grill, boat and jet ski rentals, and you will have access to our world class bathhouse and laundry center. These stylish units will let you experience the great outdoors in style, we offer three different sizes of units to accommodate families of all sizes. Let us worry about the details...you can simply relax and enjoy the quality time with your friends and family.
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
We request that you cancel at least 48 hours in advance of your check in date and time. If your cancellation is made prior to the 48 hours, you will receive a full refund.
If your cancellation is within that 48 hours, you will not receive your deposit back.
Terms and Conditions
- PROPERTY DAMAGE: Rental guest acknowledges and understands that he/she is financially responsible for any and all property damage that may occur during the stated rental period which can reasonably be attributed to the rental party’s negligence or abuse
- DISPUTES: This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Oklahoma, and shall be treated as though it were executed in Creek County, OK. Any action relating to this Agreement shall be instituted and prosecuted only in the Creek County Superior Court, OK. Guest(s) specifically consent to such jurisdiction and to extraterritorial service of process.
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT TIME: Guest acknowledges and understands that check-in time is no earlier than 3:00pm You are welcome to check with us the night before to see if arriving any earlier on the arrival date is possible. Check- out time is no later than 11:00am on the date stated in the rental period above. Housekeeping needs adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Guests not leaving by stated check-out time, without permission, will be assessed a rate of $50.00 per hour.
- HOUSEKEEPING: We do not offer housekeeping during your stay nor do we have anyone on site after 6pm usually. HOWEVER, if you do need any extra cleaning supplies or have any accidents that requires attention, we are more than happy to help!
- Etiquette: Quiet time is 11:00 pm – 8:00 am. Please respect your neighbor’s privacy. Any aggressive action toward another person or any violation of any federal, state, or municipal laws by a guest or a member of his/her party will result in immediate dismissal from the Use of firearms and/or fireworks is strictly prohibited. The occupancy and use of the premises shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb and/or offend area neighbors or residents. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and request loud or unruly guests to vacate the premises immediately. Said discharge shall not result in the refund of any rental fees
- EARLY DEPARTURE/LATE ARRIVAL POLICY: No refunds will be made for early departures or delayed arrivals.
- PETS: Rental guests are allowed pets but if they cause any damage to the floors, we will charge an additional $50 cleaning fee.
- NO SMOKING: All rental units are considered Non-Smoking. If it is found that any member of the rental party, or guest of the rental party, has smoked inside the rental unit, you may be charged an additional $250 cleaning fee. The entire rental unit is designated as a No Smoking Area. Smoking is only permitted outdoors. Please do not leave any cigarette butts on the ground or dispose of them in any of the firepits or grills.
- WILDLIFE: The rental unit is located in a wilderness area. As such, you are likely to encounter wildlife (deer, bears, raccoons, snakes and bugs of various types, including wasps and/or hornets, etc.). KEYSTONE HARBOR, LLC, its owners, agents, and/or employees are not responsible for any guest injury caused by wildlife.
- HOLD HARMLESS: Rental guest acknowledges and understands that each and every guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any accident or injury to any person while in-residence, and that the Owner accepts NO legal or financial responsibility. Rental guests, and guardians, assume all risk of injury or other loss resulting from any recreational activity and will hold the Owner harmless with respect thereto. Rental guest(s) hereby agrees to indemnify and hold KEYSTONE HARBOR, LLC harmless from any and all claims, including those of third parties, arising out of or in any way a result of the Rental guests use of the premises or items therein.
- LOSS OF PERSONAL ITEMS: Rental guest acknowledges and understands that each guest, or guardian, is solely responsible for any loss by any person while in residence including the loss of money, jewelry or any other personal item. We will do our very best to return any lost or forgotten items, at guest(s) expense.
- UTILITIES: Owner will not be held responsible for the failing of utility company service due to said company’s error or service interruption. (i.e. electricity, satellite, water, gas, etc..) However, in case of service interruption, Owner will work with the service provider to return service in the shortest time possible.
- GRILLING/FIREPITS: Some units are equipped with gas/propane grills and some have both a gas grill and a charcoal grill. Please do not put charcoal in a gas grill. If your unit is equipped with a propane grill, please turn off the propane when not using.
- HOME FURNISHINGS, EQUIPMENT,ETC.–Moving of any furniture or décor that is not furniture, bedding, linens, towels, utensils, dishes, grills, firepits, chairs or any other property belonging to the owner will not be removed from the premises for ANY reason. Damage to any property or furnishings in excess of normal wear and tear will be charged to you, the guest(s).
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
- TRASH: There are larger trash bins throughout the property to be able to dispose of any garbage you may acquire. If any trash bin is full, please let the office (918-865-5253) know so we can empty it out.
- DISHES: Each RV rental unit is equipped with dish soap and scrub brushes, please wash and put away all dishes that you may use.
- TOWELS: Please put your used towels in the shower. Guests will be charged $5 per towel if any are missing or ruined.
- KEYS: All keys must be returned to the Front Desk upon your final departure. Please be sure that all doors (including deadbolts) are locked. Rental guest(s) will be charged $100 for not returning key to office upon checkout. If you are leaving before office hours start, please put your keys in the mail slot to the left of the front doors.
- CLEANING FEE: Guests could be subject to a $75 cleaning fee if the RV requires excessive cleaning after your stay.