Property Name: ViaVia Entebbe
Address 1: Kisalu Road
Address 2 : P.O. Box 596
City : Entebbe
Contact Name: ViaVia Entebbe
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photocopying services
- 24-hour front desk
- Access to healthcare professionals1
- Airport shuttle
- Beauty services
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Body thermometer
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, free
- Business center
- CCTV in common areas
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- First aid kits
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Ironing Service
- Live music / performance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Smoke alarms
- Table tennis / Ping pong
- Taxi service
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
- Stand by generator
- Movie nights upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 6:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 6:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Kindly contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel or adjust your booking. A reservation which is cancelled, reduced in length of stay or in numbers is subject to our cancellation fees:
- 100% of the total accommodation cost will be charged when your booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the date of arrival or in case of no show.
- Accommodation deposits are non-refundable in case of cancellation within 10 days prior to the date of arrival but can be forwarded to your next booking.
Terms and Conditions
- ViaVia can help organizing your airport transfer. Kindly fill in your flight details specifying airport drop off or airport pick up when making your booking and we will contact you to confirm your airport transfer.
- The taxi driver will be waiting for you with a red ViaVia sign just outside the airport building.
- The cost of the airport transfer will be 10 USD for 1 to 3 people.
- Kindly make sure to book for the previous night for flights arriving after midnight so you can check in directly upon arrival instead of waiting for the check in time of 2:00PM.
- Children under 5 years are accommodated free of charge if sharing a suitable room with their parents but will be charged for breakfast consumed.
- Food & drinks from outside are not allowed in ViaVia's public areas (bar, restaurant, pool & reception).
- Guests are not allowed to use speakers in their rooms, terrace or anywhere in ViaVia for the comfort of other guests, we take a great effort in keeping a quiet & peaceful environment.
- Prices inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Rates are quoted in USD - payments can be deposited to ViaVia's bank account before your stay or paid in cash/credit card upon arrival, in USD (bills dated from 2009 onwards that are in excellent condition - crisp, clean, no tears, no markings), Ugandan Shillings or Euro (cash only) at the prevailing exchange rate.
- A 50% deposit shall be required for all group bookings or individual bookings of 3 nights or more in order to confirm and secure your booking.
- ViaVia reserves the right to cancel bookings when there is no communication and/or when the requested deposit is not paid as agreed on.
- Kindly note that the amount indicated on your booking should be the net amount received and that all transfer costs should be covered by the client.
If you would like to pay in UGX or EURO, please contact our reception team for the current exchange rate.
For USD & UGX bank payments:
Name: ViaVia Tourism Ltd.
Account number: 05348490011 (USD) - 05348490008 (UGX)
Bank name: Bank of Africa
Address: Plot 45 Jinja Road, P.O. Box 2750, Kampala- Uganda
Foreign deposits on the USD & UGX account require an additional $12 charge.
For online USD & UGX payments: https://payments.pesapal.com/viavia
For EURO payments:
Name: VIAVIA WORLD CV(BA) ENTEBBE
IBAN: BE97 7370 6255 5949
Bank name: KBC
Kindly note that the amount indicated on your booking should be the net amount received and that all transfer costs should be covered by the client. Any shortfall will be advised and can be settled upon check in.