Property Name: Wicked Hostels - Calgary
Address 1: 1505 MacLeod Tr SE
City : Calgary - Alberta
Postal Code : t2g2n6
Contact Name: Bookings@wickedhostel.com
Phone : 4032658777
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Group Bookings - A non-refundable 50% deposit is required on group bookings of 6 or more.
All other bookings - 24 hour notice of Cancellation required - First night will be charged if within 24 hours
Terms and Conditions
- All guests must be over 18 years of age at check-in, no minors are allowed inside regardless of parental supervision. All guests must present unexpired out-of province driver's license or international passport. We do not accept any other types of ID.
- All guests must have appropriate luggage with them when checking in.
- Wicked Hostels may refuse accommodation under any of the following cases:
- When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct or has conducted him/herself in a manner that would contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to the accommodation;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is clearly determined to be carrying an infectious disease;
- When violent demands and/or actions are made or carried out, or burdens that exceed the scope of reasonable requests have been made, in relation to accommodations.
- When Wicked is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
- When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct him/herself in a manner that would cause serious annoyance to other guests or behaves in such manner due to heavy intoxication or other reasons (when prefectural ordinances are applicable); and
- When the Guest does not observe prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief relative to the firefighting equipment and other prohibitions of the Use Regulations stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
- When a guest is an Organized Crime Group, a member of an Organized Crime Group or a party or other anti-social element related to such groups.
- When a guest is a corporation or other entity whose business activities are controlled by an Organized Crime Group or a member of an Organized Crime Group.
- When a guest is a corporation whose directors include persons corresponding to a member of an Organized Crime Group.
- In the case where the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest in the future for any of the services during the contractual period that were not received.
- We require a credit card from at least one staying guest to make a reservation.
Prices and Taxes
- All prices exclude 5% GST and 4% Alberta Tourism Levy. Price subject to change.
Payment and Terms at Check-in, Check-out
- All payment must be paid in advance of your stay. We accept most major credit cards, all domestic Canadian bank debit cards and cash. Cheques and Travels Cheques are not accepted.
Accessibility or Special Needs
- We have one accessible washroom and one accessible bedroom, please contact us with your needs and we will do all we can to accommodate you.
- Parking is always free for hostel guests, however it is first-come, first-served basis. In the interests of fairness amongst all guests, we do not ever hold or reserve parking spots.
- Wicked Hostels assumes no liability for the custody of Guest’s vehicles when they use the parking lot under management of Wicked Hostels (“Wicked Hostels’ parking lot”), as Wicked Hostels is regarded as simply offering a space for parking, irrespective of whether the key(s) of the vehicle has been deposited with Wicked Hostels. However, Wicked Hostels will assume responsibility if damages are incurred through the management of the parking lot if such damages were caused by the intention or negligence of Wicked Hostels.
- Wicked Hostels assumes no liability for the theft, loss, or damage to vehicles, vehicle accessories, or items within the vehicles for parking lots that are not under its management (“affiliated parking lots”).
- Wicked Hostels assumes no liability for when users of affiliated parking lots incur damages to their vehicles, vehicle accessories, or items within the vehicles, due to the actions of other users of affiliated parking lots or other persons as well as other incidents resulting in damages that occurred within the affiliated parking lots.
- Each night we have suggested and guest led events inside and outside the hostel. Common events include pool tourneys, pub crawls, pizza nights, bowling nights, movie nights etc
- Wicked Hostels shall compensate the Guest for any damage if Wicked Hostels has caused such damage to the Guest in the course of its performance of, or by its non-fulfillment of, the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, this provision shall not apply in the event that such damage has been caused by a reason(s) not attributable to Wicked Hostels.
- Wicked Hostels is covered by General Liability Insurance Policy relative to unexpected fires or other disasters.
- Wicked Hostels assumes no liability as a result of Force Majeure.
- Wicked Hostels does not accept 3rd party reservations