At Residences by Lake Placid Inn we aim to bring you all the comforts of home, in a rustic mountain setting. Each suite comes with a fully equipped kitchen, which includes a fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, 12 piece cookware set, utensils, and dishware. The living room has a pull out couch for extra guests, and a wall mounted television that includes premium HD cable. All of our televisions are Smart TVs, which makes it easier for you to stream your own content and relax after a long day of adventure. Free high speed Wi-Fi is offered to all of our guests and is available throughout the property. One of the most important things about renting a room anywhere is the quality of the bed, and ours are some of the best. Each bedroom has a premium pillow-top king/queen mattress that will make you want to enjoy Lake Placid from your bed. Most bedrooms also include two nightstands, a six drawer chest, and a wall mounted television with Smart Tv and premium cable. Our washrooms are fully renovated three piece bathrooms that will invigorate and revitalize you after a long day of activities. Take a long shower under our rain shower heads and dry yourself off with our fluffy 100% cotton towels. Each bathroom comes standard with a hairdryer, 100% cotton towels of various sizes, large shower with rain shower head, and includes the highest quality furnishings.
Property Name: Lake Placid Inn: Residences
Address 1: 2050 Saranac Avenue
City : Lake Placid - New York
Postal Code : 12946
Contact Name: John Garito
Phone : 518-523-6162
Email : email@example.com
- large newly renovated apartment styled suites
- Rustic Modern feel
- High quality bedding and linens
- Available Ensuite bathrooms
- City shuttle bus to major destinations (summer only)
- Located near shops
- and historic Main street
- Large showers
- High speed wireless internet access
- High definition flat screen tv with cable
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Adjacent to hiking/biking trails and other outdoor activities
- Minutes away from the Olympic village
- Moments away from Whiteface Ski Resort
- High Powered Air Conditioning and Heating system
- Access to water on site
- Fire pit access
- Large parking area
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Securing a reservation with your deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of our Cancellation Policy.
- If a guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
- 100% if cancelled more than 60 days prior to the Check-in Date;
- 0% if cancelled within 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
Terms and Conditions
The property Lake Placid Inn is located at 2050 Saranac Avenue, Lake Placid, New York, 12946.
Lake Placid Inn accepts payment methods from most major credit cards and PayPal.
Fees & Taxes
- A one-time cleaning fee of 80$ (including tax) will be charged to each suite and must be paid upon booking.
- An optional cleaning service is available for guests that want a daily cleaning. Extra fees will apply.
- By New York State law, each payment is subject to an 8% sales tax, and a 3% bed tax which will be applied to your bill immediately.
- Guests must check in at 4:00 pm on their check in date, and be checked out by 10:00 am on their check out date.
- If guests do not respect these check in and out times, fees will be applied to your credit card automatically.
- A payment in full is required upon booking.
- You must be over the age of 21 to book a stay.
- A capture of your credit card is required and will be held 14 days after your check in date. The credit card information is in case of damage to the property or furnishings; dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or any other unusual cost incurred by Owner due to Guest’s stay.
- We require a 2 night minimum stay in order to book with us. Any stay longer than 28 days requires you to contact us directly to ensure availability and proper pricing.
- A mandatory booking of 5 nights is required during Ironman, and must be paid in full upon booking.
- Pets and smoking in the suites is NOT allowed. Any violation of this provision shall be grounds for immediate eviction, forfeiture of any rental remaining, and a pet cleaning fee of $250.00
- Room Occupancy: (Please view policy below) rental holder shall be responsible for any other guest(s) in their unit.
- Lake Placid Inn and its owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
- Guests will allow staff members access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Staff shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- Only use appliances for their intended uses
- Parking is limited to 2 vehicles for the suite, the cabin, and the one bedroom suites. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles for the house, two bedroom suite, and deluxe two bedroom suite. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. Daily housekeeping may be provided for additional fees.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. However, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions.
Room Occupancy Policy
The maximum number of guests is limited to:Suite: 2 people, One Bedroom: 4 people, Deluxe One Bedroom: 4 people, The Cabin: 4 people, Two Bedrooms: 8 people, Deluxe Two Bedrooms: 10 People, The House: 10 people
We ask that all of our guests purchase Travel Insurance, which is generally inexpensive, but can really save a lot of emotional distress if an unforeseen event occurs. We recommend your travel insurance will cover you for airline flight and accommodation cancellation especially during the hurricane season. We also recommend you are covered for accident, illness, medical evacuation and theft.