Bliss Island is a luxury Hawaii retreat property for groups up to 16 guests.
Property Name: Bliss Island Resort
Address 1: 28-3514 Hawaii Belt Road
City : Honomu - Hawaii
Postal Code : 96728
Contact Name: Eric Lochtefeld
- Baggage storage
- Fitness room
- Meeting rooms
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Stay - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 45 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment. For the Company to perform the services specified herein the Client shall make a non-refundable payment of 50% their entire stay fee plus the balance of their entire stay fee within 30 days of check-in. A late payment fee of $50/day shall be applied to the late payment amount in accordance with the clients selected payment option. All balance payments must be received 30 days prior to their check-in arrival date. Failure to complete agreed balance payments, regardless of continued participation, will cause considerable financial harm to Company and will be met with possible legal and collection actions until payments are made.
2. Transfers/Refunds. All payments are non-refundable for any reason. Payments MAY NOT be transferred to another Client. Once Client executes this agreement, Client is formally enrolling in a Retreat, causing a financial obligation on Client’s behalf by Company. 3. Rescheduling. Due to the nature of this service no rescheduling is allowed. Once retreat dates and times are set they are final. Failure to show for a retreat shall result in forfeiture of that service and there will be no “make-up” retreat(s). There is not are scheduling option for the retreats and pre-retreat and post-retreat arrivals are not allowed. If Client arrives early or decides to stay in the host city after a retreat, Client understands that they will bear the full cost of any travel just as a tourist would and may not stay at property. 4. Late Arrival to Retreat. The retreat shall begin promptly at the agreed upon start date. The Retreat Operator and Company cannot delay retreat starts due to late arrivals due to travel problems. Should the Client arrive late, the retreat shall occur ang Client shall receive only the remaining time left in the retreat. No proration of monies or additional time shall occur. Client agrees to quietly join the retreat and not create a disturbance or provide verbal explanation, further interrupting the retreat, as to why Client is joining late. Client is responsible for ensuring that Client adheres to instructions provided by Company in respect to check-in times/arrival/departure points if applicable. Company cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered by Client because of their late arrival or failure to adhere to procedure provided in accordance with check-in/arrival instructions by Company. 5. Relationship. Company agrees to deliver the Client services as a guest of the Property.
6. Special Requests. We will take note of any special requests made at time of booking and will look where possible to assist. We regret that we cannot guarantee any requests will be possible. 7.Clients with Disability. Client agrees to advise Company of any Disability at time of booking or as soon after as possible as special arrangements may have to be made. Whilst we will do our best to assist, in some cases Retreat Properties, Accommodation, Activities and Excursions may not be conducive to Clients with Disability. 8. Responsibility for your Retreat Experience. Company accepts responsibility for the actions and/or omissions of our employees, agents, subcontractors and suppliers whilst they are acting within the scope of their employment with us. We also accept responsibility should the service we offer prove deficient in any way. We will not however be responsible for, nor accept liability for death, bodily injury or illness caused by the negligence of the Client. Where services are supplied by air/train, or by sea the limit of our obligations shall be those laid down by international conventions which govern such matters in respect of air /train or sea carriers. 9. Prices and Price Changes. Once Company and Client agree to pricing that pricing is fixed. Company reserves the right to change pricing for other Clients at any time without any discounts or additional charges being expected by Client or Company.
10. Passports & Visa Requirements. Should the destination for Client’s chosen Retreat require travel outside of Client’s resident country, a full Passport/ID is usually required for travel. Please note that it is the responsibility of the Client to be in post meeting of a Valid Passport/ID with normally a (minimum validity of 6 months) and any Visa that may be required. Long delays in obtaining Passports/ID Cards and Visas can occur, so be sure to apply well in advance of Retreat Date. If in doubt, please check with the consulates of all the countries you will be visiting or passing through. Company cannot be liable for any loss or expense suffered if Client does not adhere to these requirements. 11. Cooperative Attitude. The Client shall retain a cooperative attitude throughout the course of the Retreat. At any time the Client acts uncooperative the Company has the right to terminate the Client’s participation in the Retreat and retain all fees. All unpaid services fees shall be remitted to the Company within 7 days of contract termination or be subject to legal action. Cooperation includes, but is not limited to, in-person decorum whether directed at Company employees and contractors, or a third party in reference to Retreat Operators. Client further agrees to treat other Clients and Company employees and contractors with respect and decency. Behavior deemed by Company to be violent, threatening, unsafe, rude, unsupportive, demeaning or degrading, will not be tolerated by Company and may lead to the Client being removed from the Property. Discounts will not be provided to Clients removed for these reasons.
12. Intellectual Property. All Company created information and material provided in the course of the Retreat are copyright of the Company. 13.Waivers. A waiver by either party of any provision of this Agreement in any instance shall not be deemed a continuing waiver for the future.
14. Indemnification. Company shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Client and Client’s business and equipment during the course of the Retreat.
15. Governing Law and Choice of Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Hawaii without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. The parties may bring an action concerning this Agreement only in the state and federal courts for Hawaii.
16. Attorney Fees. If either party to this Contract brings a legal action against the other party to this Contract to secure the specific performance of this Contract, collect damages for breach of this Contract, or otherwise enforce or interpret this Contract, the prevailing party shall recover reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs, premiums for bonds, fees, and other expenses expended or incurred in the action in addition to any other relief that may be awarded.
17. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties on its subject matter and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.