Situated in the beautiful Sunshine Coast hinterland, just over an hour's drive from Brisbane and 30 minutes to local iconic beaches. The Ridge at Maleny offers contemporary Scandinavian inspired 2 & 3 bedroom mountain cabins nestled amongst 300 acres of pristine hinterland. All luxuriously appointed cabins feature a full kitchen, air conditioning, wood burning fireplace, bath or spa bath, undercover parking and breathtaking views from every room.
The first class facilities at The Ridge at Maleny cater for couples wanting an intimate escape, group of friends/families, wedding parties, or corporate groups wishing to escape the hustle and bustle.
Located just 8 minutes to the heart of Maleny, the best in local food, wine and culture awaits you. Browse through the boutique shops of this unique town or visit the local attractions such as Australia Zoo, Glasshouse Mountains and The Ginger Factory. The local hiking trails and lookout points are a must do during your visit.
The 300 acre property includes hiking tracks to the Mary River. Our spacious, fully equipped Function Centre can also be hired for functions and retreats.
Property Name: The Ridge at Maleny
Address 1: 27 Skerman Lane
City : Booroobin - Queensland
Postal Code : 4552
Contact Name: Caroline Bird
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
No refund - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival.
Terms and Conditions
* No smoking
* No pets
* No parties. Events and celebrations can be accommodated in our 200m2 Function Centre
* In the interests of wildlife and children, please observe our 10km speed limit when on our property
* Quiet hours are between 10pm to 8am
* Park only in designated carport outside the cabin
* Strictly no drones allowed
* Children under 18 to be accompanied by an adult
* COVID-19: Help keep our State stay safe. Please notify management on 0439 629 679 if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has been diagnosed with COVID-19 prior to arrival.