Located in the heart of Condesa neighborhood, this modern building is convenient to a variety of some well-known cafes, restaurants, and bars. Named after the British-born Mexican artist Leonora Carrington, the interior design is inspired by the surrealist painter’s magical, mystical imagery that evokes imagination and fantasy. Large windows allow natural light to bathe each of the spacious apartments. The airy feeling is refreshing and feels good when staying here. Well-appointed contemporary furnishings are perfect for entertaining or working from home. The lush rooftop terrace beckons on starry nights. Incredible skyline views can be enjoyed over cocktails or a meal. It’s also the perfect place to socialize in CDMX’s pleasant sub-tropical weather. For a special experience, book the private relaxation lounge where you can enjoy a romantic date or intimate party. The Retreat Lounge is complete with bar, and Jacuzzi. Get energized in the gym. It is well equipped for those committed to well-being. Leonora will exceed your imagination and fulfill your fantasies.
Property Name: Leonora Boutique Apartments
Address 1: Zamora 70
City : Condesa - Distrito Federal
Postal Code : 06140
Phone: +52 55 9245-3396
- Personal/host Host
- Free Wireless internet/ Internet en cortesía
- 24/7 security/Seguridad 24/7
- Daily housekeeping/Servicio de camarista diario
- Nonsmoking room/Departamento boutique libre de humo
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Daily housekeeping refresh is standard **some restrictions may apply**. -All prices are quoted in US dollars and are subject to the currency exchange rate of our local bank in Mexico on the day of the transaction, plus anycharges by your bank. Hence, the actual price may vary slightly.- All rooms require US $350 security deposit (returned upon check out).- Each guest must show a valid & current ID (passport). - 4 visitors per unit allowed until 23:00hrs.- No smoking allowed in units. Fine of US $200 for each violation. - Dogs up to a maximum of 55 lbs allowed in designated units only. The cost is US $25 plus tax. - Only the people registered as guests are allowed for overnight stay.- No parties or events.- In case deep cleaning is required as a result of misuse of the apartment, a US $100-$300 cleaning fee will be charged.- The holder of the reservation will sign agreement for acceptance of conditions and responsibilities. - Any reservation of 2 or more apartments under the same name and on the same dates will be considered a "group."Group terms and conditions will be applicable. **Refunds will be recovered in Mexican pesos in all cases. When the reservation has been paid in foreign currency, the refund will be applied at the exchange rate on the day of confirmation of payment in Mexican pesos.
For purposes of this Privacy Notice, VDR CONDOMINIOS S.A. DEC.V. (here in after The Company), established in Río Po 43 office 435,Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, is responsible for the collection, dissemination, storage, use, including action of access, management, use, transfer or disposal of personal data. The information we collect is your name and contact information (address, phone and email). The Company uses the information you provided to help you complete a transaction, register your reservation, to communicate with you, keep you informed of new locations and send promotions. If you don´t want to receive communications from The Company we would appreciate to request removal from our data base by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will not transfer to third parties the personal information you provide us, except to the owners of the properties that administer under Viadora brand and our software services provider. You can exercise and / or manage your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding the processing of your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, indicating: 1) Your address and email account to communicate the answer to your request; 2) Documents proving the identity; 3) Clear and precise description of the personal data for which it seeks to exercise any of the above rights and 4) Where appropriate, specify the amendments required and provide documentation supporting your request. Any change in this privacy notice will be sent by email. We remind you that if you need to make changes or require assistance you can contact +52 (55) 3028-1288 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much for your reservation!
Leonora by Viadora.