Blue Beds is Design-led serviced accommodation for the uncompromising traveler on a budget. At Blue Beds, we set out to build the First Premium Hostel in India which would help travelers recharge by stepping back from the sensory overload of everyday Indian experiences.
We meticulously picked out all the good bits from our own travels to make sure our Hostel had chic interiors, Spotless linens and toiletries, a strong emphasis on Hygiene with daily cleaning of rooms and washrooms, lockable storage and RO purified water all included in the Price providing exceptional value.
Blue Beds is Located in the Posh Half of Central Jaipur (C-Scheme) Nestled inside a safe Gated Community adjacent to MGF Mall on 22 Godam circle. Communicate either of the names to a Tuk-Tuk or a cab driver and you will be here in a jiffy.Being just a stone’s throw away from Jaipur’s Premier Nightclub and Shopping Mall while having essentials like Supermarkets, salons and premium restaurants to chic cafes all just a few minutes away makes it the ideal location for you to stay and experience both the vibrant history and youth culture of the Pink City.Location Link: http://bit.ly/bluebeds
Property Name: Blue Beds
Address 1: B-16, First floor, Durgadas Colony, Bhawani Singh Road
Address 2 : 22 Godam Circle, C-Scheme (Adjacent to MGF Mall)
City : Jaipur - Rajasthan
Postal Code : 302001
Contact Name: Mahesh Tekwani
- Baggage storage
- Foreign currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
CANCELLATIONS1. The Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to Blue Beds at least 72 hours prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date. In which case Blue Beds will refund to the Customer all sums paid except for payment gateway charges by the Customer in advance.
2. Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking becomes non-refundable upon cancellation then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition, in the event of cancellation of the Booking, all Charges applicable to that Booking remain payable in full.
3. Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per clause 1 or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the full stay at the property.
4. Blue Beds may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Blue Beds’ control in which case Blue Beds will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid.
5 Blue Beds may at any time cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid and the Customer fails to provide alternative valid details.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONSThese Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Blue Beds (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its properties to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.
1. DEFINITIONSIn these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:"Arrival Date" means the date on which the Customer’s stay at the hostel is due to commence, as per the Booking Details"Booking" means the reservation by the Customer of accommodation and any other products and services detailed in the Booking which is accepted by Blue Beds“Booking Details” means the details of the Booking including the number of Guests, the number of rooms required, the duration of the Guests’ stay at the property and any other products and/or services to be included in the Booking“Charges” means the charges payable by the Customer in connection with the Booking“Contract” means the contract between the Customer and Blue Beds in relation to the Booking“Customer” means person who makes the Booking“Blue Beds” means Blue Beds LLP ( Registered Limited Liability Partnership )“Guests” means the Customer and any third parties they invite to the Hostel in connection with the Booking“Hostel” means the hostel owned or operated by Blue Beds the location of which is specified in the Booking
2. BOOKINGS2.1 Customers can request Bookings via The Blue Beds website or by contacting a Blue Beds employee.
2.2 When requesting Bookings, Customers will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number and email address.Also, Guests need to provide a valid Visa and Passport at the time of check-in as per norms of The Government of India.
2.3 No request for a Booking should be deemed to be accepted unless and until Blue Beds confirms its acceptance and provides a booking reference, at which point the Contract will come into existence.
2.4 Blue Beds will try to accommodate any request from the Customer to change the Booking Details but any request to change the dates or length of stay or add products and/or services will be subject to availability and the Customer paying for such increased length of stay and/or products and/or services at standard rates.
2.5 When booking beds in a shared rooms, Blue Beds will attempt to put people on the same booking in the same room, however this can not be guaranteed.
3. FEES AND PAYMENT3.1 The Charges will be as quoted by Blue Beds to the Customer upon the Customer’s request for a Booking.
3.2 Unless otherwise agreed or mentioned by Blue Beds, the Charges only cover the provision of accommodation at the property and the Customer may incur additional charges including, without limitation, charges for meals, room service ,airport transfers , rented locker etc.
3.3 Customers will be informed of the amount of the Additional Charges before they are incurred.
3.4 Bookings will be subject to the Customer:making payment of the Charges in full in advance, In case the advance isnt paid in full, Blue Beds reserves the right to cancel the booking at its discretion. Any additional Charges can be taken at check in at the hostel or at the time of booking.
3.5 If not prepaid in full at time of booking, Blue Beds can cancel the reservation without informing the guest, also the balance of the Charges must be paid by the Customer immediately on checking in at the Hostel. Any Additional Charges must be paid either as they are incurred or, upon the Customer checking out at the Hostel which is at the discretion of Blue Beds.
4. CANCELLATIONS4.1 Subject to clause 4.2, the Customer may cancel the Booking without charge if notice is given to Blue Beds at least 72 hours prior to 1400 hours (local time) on the Arrival Date. In which case Blue Beds will refund to the Customer all sums paid by the Customer in advance.
4.2 Where the Customer has been offered a discounted rate on condition that the Booking becomes non-refundable upon cancellation then, provided the Customer has been informed of such Condition, in the event of cancellation of the Booking, all Charges applicable to that Booking remain payable in full.
4.3 Where the Customer fails to give sufficient notice of cancellation as per clause 4.1 or fails to arrive (no show) at the Hostel, the Booking will be deemed cancelled and the Customer must pay the Hostel an amount equivalent to the Charges applicable to the full stay at the Hostel.
4.4 Blue Beds may at any time cancel a Booking if the Hostel becomes unavailable due to circumstances outside Blue Beds’ control in which case Blue Beds will pay the Customer a full refund of any Charges and any booking fee paid.
4.5 Blue Beds may at any time cancel the Booking if the payment details provided by the Customer are invalid and the Customer fails to provide alternative valid details.
5. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT5.1 Check-in time at the Hostel booked is from 1400 hrs. Check-in prior to 1400 hrs. may be available subject to prior arrangement with Blue Beds and subject to the full range of services and facilities at the Hostel not being available until the standard check-in time.
5.2 Check-out time at the Hostel booked is 1100 hrs.. Later check-out times may be possible by prior arrangement with an additional charge and subject to availability. (In the absence of such prior arrangement, failure to check-out by 1100 hrs may result in the Customer being charged 50% for an additional night’s accommodation at the standard applicable rate )
6. PROPERTY RULES6.1 Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License or Passport is required at check-in.
6.2 Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Property and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest.
6.3 Smoking is not permitted inside the property and only in the designated smoking areas.
6.4 The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the property by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for Blue Beds’ reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of Blue Beds which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest.
6.5 No animals are allowed in the property.
6.6 Blue Beds does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 16. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms, however, they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. If you’re between 16-18 and want to stay in a private room, you’ll need written consent from your parent or guardian.
7. FOOD AND DRINK7.1 Unless otherwise agreed by Blue Beds, the Charges do not include any food or drink.
7.2 Customers and their Guests may only consume food and drink purchased from Blue Beds in the property. No externally purchase food and drink may be consumed inside Blue Beds.
8. DISABLED GUESTS8.1 Blue Beds complies with all laws regulating the treatment of, and provision for, disabled Guests.
8.2 Customers with any special requirements pertaining to a disability should inform the management team at the Property prior to the Arrival Date.
9. BLUE BEDS’ LIABILITY9.1 The Customer agrees that Blue Beds is only supplying its facilities, products and services to the Customer for private use and have no liability to the Customer for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
10. GENERAL10.1 Blue Beds may transfer its rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation but will always inform the Customer if this happens and this will not affect the Customer’s rights under the contract.
10.2 Blue Beds will not be liable to the Customer for any failure to perform or delaying in performing its obligations where such failure or delay is due to an event outside Blue Beds’ control (including without limitation, extreme adverse weather, industrial action or natural disaster). If such an event prevents Blue Beds from fulfilling the Booking, either party may cancel the Contract.
10.3 Blue Beds may, from time to time, change these Conditions without notice. However, the version of these Conditions in force at the time of the Booking will continue to apply to the Contract. Customers are advised to check Blue Beds’ website for the latest version of these Conditions before making a Booking.
10.4 No failure by Blue Beds to enforce these Conditions shall constitute a waiver of the right to subsequently enforce that provision or any other provision of these Conditions. Such failure shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach and shall not constitute a continuing waiver.
10.5 If any provision of these Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
10.6 No person who is not a party to the Contract will have any rights in connection with it.
10.7 Blue Beds will send you a pre-payment link after your reservation is confirmed. 100% payment before arrival is mandatory. It will be refunded if you cancel before 72 hours of check-in.