Beautiful. Inspiring. Engaging.
In the heart of Guadalajara’s bustling Colonia Americana – minutes from historic Zona Centro.
Renovated into a cozy designer hotel and art gallery, you are guaranteed a unique stay in this historic 1930's 7-bedroom home. Experience at your leisure the current art exhibition displayed throughout the common areas of the home.
The best restaurants, cafes, and bars are just steps away in any direction. We are only 2 blocks from famous Avenida Chapultepec; a comfortable walk or short cab ride to the historic Zona Centro; centrally located a few blocks north of Glorieta Niños Héroes and east of Glorieta de La Minerva; and only 10-15 minutes by car to Expo Guadalajara.
Enjoy free continental breakfast, locally-made custom furnishings, Wi-Fi throughout, and flat-screen TV with Netflix access in your room. And we are pet-friendly!
Address 1: Calle General San Martin 123
City : Guadalajara - Jalisco
Postal Code : 44160
Contact Name : Jesús Ramírez
Phone : +52(33)22674629
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Art gallery
- Continental breakfast
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In : 03:00 PM
Check-Out : 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Hour : 03:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 300.00
Late check out (after 11:00 AM and before 03:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Cancellations made 2 days or more prior to check-in: NO charges will apply.
- Cancellation made on the same day or 1 day prior to your reservation: a fee of 50% of the stay will be charged.
- NO Show reservations will be charged at 100%.
- In case of an early departure, 50% of the remaining reservation will be charged.
Cancellation policies for reservations of 7 days or more:
- 50% of total reservation must be paid (cash, credit or bank transfer) to guarantee the reservation. The reservation is NOT guaranteed until funds are received.The 50% deposit is non-refundable.
- In case of an early departure, 50% of the remaining reservation will be charged.
Cancellation policies for group reservations (two rooms or more):
- Cancellations with a minimum of 3 days before check-in: NO charges will be charged.
- Cancellations between 0 (No Show) and 2 days before check-in will be charged the first night of each reserved room.
Terms and Conditions
Prices & Taxes.
All our rates are establishedaccording to demand, and can be modified according to operational needs.For all our rates, the paymentof state taxes (3%) and federal taxes (16%) must be considered as additional.
Payment, Arrivals & Departure Policy.
Full payment for the stay isrequired at the time of check in.Check in starts at 15:00 hrs.If the room is available, it can be delivered before this time for anadditional fee.Check out is until 11:00 hrs. Additional charges might be applied if theroom is still occupied after the check-out time. If guest needs a late-checkout, this may be possible as available and for an additional fee. (Room must bechecked before leaving the Hotel).
Travel with Minors
All under-age children thataccess our facilities must be accompanied by an adult. Rooms will not be availablefor rent to under-age children.
Accessibility or Special Needs
We are an inclusive hotel andwe have the adaptations required for easy accessibility. One of our rooms has suitableaccessible facilities.
Limited free parking area isavailable in front of the hotel entrance (on a first-come, first-served basis).We are not able to reserveparking spaces for guests before their arrival.The Hotel does not have a valetparking service.
In addition to the service oflodging, LA FE Hotel and Arts also acts as an art gallery, holding events foropening and/or closing exhibitions of the artistic works on site over periodsof approximately 3 months.
Dispute Resolution / Problems
For the resolution of problemsrelated to the service, administration or any situation derived from them, pleaserequest a clarification from the general management of the hotel.
Use of Personal Information
LA FE Hotel and Arts willretain all personal information you provide during booking. By making a bookingwith us or using the LA FE Hotel and Arts website, you consent to our useand/or disclosure of your personal details to our service providers and/or anyother parties engaged by us to enable or assist us in the provision of servicesor to exercise or enforce our rights hereunder and/or any other party as LA FEHotel and Arts may, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary for thefollowing purposes:
· To process your booking and for other administrativepurposes
· To provide you customer support and services
· To send you information on products and services, andspecial or promotional offers, newsletters or customer survey forms andquestionnaires. You may unsubscribe from these at any time.
We may also be legally obligedto disclose, and you irrevocably consent to our disclosing, your personalinformation to government and enforcement agencies, regulatory bodies andpublic authorities or as may be required by law. This may involve sending yourpersonal information between different countries.We will endeavor to use yourpersonal information in the manner stated herein and will not otherwisedisclose your personal information without your prior written consent.
LA FE Hotel and Arts isresponsible for providing the room(s) and Add-Ons stated in the BookingConfirmation(s) and according to these Terms and Conditions. We do not acceptany liability for failure to provide the services contracted due tocircumstances beyond our control.
Without affecting anystatutory consumer rights or other laws that cannot be lawfully excluded orlimited, LA FE Hotel and Arts will not be liable for loss of any kindwhatsoever arising out of, caused by, attributable to or resulting from yourbooking, use of the LA FE Hotel and Arts website or stay at the hotel even ifcaused or contributed to by LA FE Hotel and Arts negligence, wrongful act/omissionor breach of these terms and conditions or breach of duty or otherwise.
All activities have inherentrisks to health and safety and LA FE Hotel and Arts will not be responsible forany eventualities related to any activities or services booked through the LAFE Hotel and Arts website or during your stay.
LA FE Hotel and Arts will notbe responsible for any loss or damage of property left in a Guest's room and/oron the Hotel property at all times. Guests are advised to obtain insurance tocover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personalinjury and money/valuable belongings.
To the extent permitted bylaw, LA FE Hotel and Arts does not accept any liability arising out of anyoccurrences beyond its control including but not limited to acts of terrorism,acts of God, flood, war, strikes, riot, theft, delay, cancellation, civildisaster, government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule(collectively, "Force Majeure").
Each provision of these Terms& Conditions of Use shall be construed separately and independently of eachother and the validity of any one part shall not affect the validity of anyother part.
We are a "PetFriendly" hotel and we will be very happy to have your pet with usthroughout your stay. A one-time pet fee of 250.00 MXN per reservation and perroom will apply for the entire stay, and is non-refundable.The following are the generalguidelines but keep in mind that we are not a corporation, in general terms thegolden rule applies:
• Pets weighing less than 22kg are allowed.
• Your pet may be unattendedin your room. However, if you leave the hotel premises and leave your pet alonein the room, the pet should be in a kennel while you are away.
• Pets are allowed in commonareas, but please keep it away from the furniture and away from the dining areaduring meals.
• While your pet is sure to befriendly, please remember that some guests may not be comfortable aroundanimals. Please use a leash with your pet while in the common areas of thehotel.
• Customers are responsiblefor collecting their pet's debris in and around the hotel at all times
• Cleaning service: The petmust be removed from the room to enable our cleaning during normal staff hours.
• We recommend staying in ourrooms Rulfo, Barragan, and Moncayo as they are more spacious and comfortablefor you and your pet.