The Yak Lake House is right on the water with an amazing view that will make you never want to leave. Come and spend some time in paradise! The facilities include a private dock that stretches out into the lagoon with a breathtaking view of the sunrise, a wonderful bar and we are located right across the lagoon from the infamous Pirate Cove! For those who want to explore the lagoon, be sure to check out the tours to Pirate Cove, the cenotes, and more!
Property Name: The Yak Lake House
Street Address: Avenida 1 entre calle 24 y 26
City : Bacalar - Quintana Roo
Postal Code : 77930
Phone: +52 983 834 3175
- Baggage storage
- Welcome drink
- Book Exchange
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
El cliente tendrá que pagar el precio de la primera noche si cancela el día antes de la fecha de llegada. Si el cliente no se presenta tendrá que pagar el precio total de la reserva.
Terms and Conditions
• All reservations must be guaranteed by credit card and payment is due upon check in MXN pesos, please take note that 3% will be add for payment by credit card.
• Any checkouts after 14:00 will be charged for 1 night
• Please remember to bring cash with you, considering that many places in town accept only cash and that from time to time the ATMs stop working properly
• Please note that if you reserve more than one bed in a dorm, we will try to keep them in the same room, but cannot guarantee it.
• Minimum Age: 18 years old (Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel)
*Upon check in, you will be asked to pay a 100 MXN security deposit for lost keys, late checkouts, or damages.
*It is strictly prohibited to possess or consume any type of illegal drugs in the hostel. Anybody found using drugs will be turned over to the authorities immediately and banned from the hostel.
*Vandalism is taken very seriously. Anything destroyed must be paid for by the person responsible.
*The hostel provides secure facilities for your convenience, but is not responsible for anything stolen or lost on its premises during your stay.
*Alcohol cannot be brought into the hostel.
*It is strictly prohibited for non-guests to enter the rooms. For security reasons, all guests are required to wear a wristband.