Rest in this enchanted place, breath fresh air and reconnect with nature away from the stress of daily life.
Property Name: Montevivo
Address 1: Calle 10 Numero 48 Este 360
Address 2 : Santa Elena, Vía El Cartucho
City : Medellin - Antioquia
Postal Code : 050017
Contact Name: Grupo Montevivo
- Gift shop
- Room service
- Valet service
- Welcome drink
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 1:30 PM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- The deposit is not refundable in any case.
- If you cancel the reservation up to seven (7) days before the scheduled date of your stay, you can postpone it at no cost. The change will be subject to availability.
- If you cancel the reservation between seven (7) days up to twenty-four (24) hours before Check-In, you can postpone your reservation with a surcharge of 30% of the total value. The change will be subject to availability.
- If you cancel the reservation within twenty-four (24) hours prior to Check-In or do not show up, you will lose the total value of your deposit and will not be entitled to reschedule your stay.
- For reservations of more than one night, if you do not call or show up before the departure time after the first night of reservation, the rest of the reservation will be canceled. In case of presenting before the departure time of the first night, 70% of the value of this will be charged, plus the stay you make effective.
- In case of delay by the user, the therapy time may be limited and the total value of the therapy will be applied.
Terms and Conditions
- Case 1When the minor is in the company of one of his parents, they must prove the identity documents to the receptionist (citizenship card for the adult and identity card or civil registration for the minor). If these documents are not carried, it will not be possible to host them.
- Case 2When the minor is accompanied by an uncle or a grandfather, they must prove kinship by means of citizenship certificates by the adult and civil registration of the minor and parental permission with a copy of the citizenship card. If these documents are not carried, it will not be possible to host them.
- Case 3When the minor arrives with a family group and the parents are not present, the person in charge of the group must present a permission from one of the parents and a copy of the citizenship card to travel with that group. Admission is only allowed if the child is staying in the same room where the family group is staying. If these documents are not carried, it will not be possible to host them.
- Case 4When the minor arrives with a school group and the parents are not present, the school is responsible for the group and the permits, the group representative must prove that permission.
Note 2: People under 18 years old are considered a minor.
Note 3: A child is considered a person from 0 to 9 years old. People from 10 years old and above should pay the standard rate.
- You must check availability and request authorization by calling +57 317 379 0748 before your stay.
- Each pet has an additional cost of COP $30,000 / night.
- Pets must be free of fleas and ticks.
- You must bring a bed, blanket or guacal where the pet sleeps.
- Pets are not allowed to climb on the beds or furniture of the cabin or the facilities.
- The pet-friendly restaurant area is on the outside. It is not allowed to enter the internal area of the restaurant or reception.