Kane Manor Inn is a turn of the century national, historic landmark, located in Kane, Pennsylvania--one of Pennsylvania's best kept secrets. Nestled in the Allegheny National Forest, Kane Manor Inn is located on 10 acres with access to 250 acres of property. The newly expanded Knox to Kane Rails to Trails runs a block from the Manor and soon will connect to the Kinzua State Park. The Kane Manor Inn sits at the edge of town on top of the Allegheny Plateau. The view and the countryside is perfect for a country getaway. We offer a variety of amenities to make your stay with us as comfortable and fun as possible inlcuding a daily hot breakfast. We provide complimentary high-speed internet access and cable television in every room.
Notable for history buffs, the manor was built for Dr. Elizabeth Kane and her descendants. Dr. Kane's husband, General Thomas L. Kane, was a Civil War General and human rights activist in the mid-1800s. General Kane was also the main developer of the Kinzua Bridge, considered in its day one of the Eight Wonders of the World. The bridge is part of a skywalk at the nearby Kinzua Bridge State Park. Dr.Elizabeth Kane, a prominent women's rights advocate, was one of the first women to attend Women's Medical College of Pennsylvania.
Property Name: Kane Manor Inn
Street Address: 230 Clay Street
City : Kane - Pennsylvania
Postal Code : 16735
Contact Name: Ben & Debra Miller
Phone: (814) 837 6522
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Gift shop
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour check-in
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Banquet rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Board games / puzzles
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Designated smoking area
- Evening entertainment
- Express check-in / check-out
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Golf course within 3.5 km / 2 mi
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Happy hour
- Indoor play area
- Kids' TV channels
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Live music / performance
- Local safety protocols followed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Postal Service
- Property has wheelchair access
- Raised toilet
- Refillable water stations
- Sanitized tableware
- Shuttle service
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Sun deck
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Toilet with grab rails
- Towels changed upon request
- Walking Tours
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Reservations can be cancelled for a full refund until 48h prior to check in time (2p on the day of arrival)
- A $20 cancellation fee will be charged for cancellations during peak season (August 1 through October 31)
- Reservations within 24-48h, can be cancelled for a 50% refund.
- Reservations within 24h, no refund is provided.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellations within 24h of check in time (2pm) will result in no refund. The full room price + tax will be charged.
Cancellations within 48h of check in time (2pm) will result in a 50% refund. Half of the room price + tax will be charged.
Cancellations within 72h of check in time (2pm) are eligible for a full refund.
Check in is at 2p and check out is at 11a.
Anyone not vacating a room after 1p without prior approval will be charged for an additional night's stay.