Welcome to the Pinschower Inn! This incredible Queen Anne house, listed in the National Register of Historic Places, seamlessly melds old world charm with modern amenities. Situated just a block from the sweet shops and local tasting rooms of Cloverdale, you will be less than 30 minutes away from most North Sonoma County attractions like Lake Sonoma, the Russian River, and dozens upon dozens of wineries, with the majority of Sonoma County (and parts of Napa) still within roughly an hour’s drive, including the coast and the Armstrong Redwood grove. Or head north and you will quickly be in Mendocino County, with many up-and-coming wineries and unparalleled natural beauty. After a long soak in your clawfoot tub and a night of great sleep in our sumptuous bedding, house-made breakfast, featuring estate grown fruit and vegetables, will be the perfect jumping off point for your wine country day.
Because each room on our property is very unique in lay-out and design, the amenities of each individual room are commensurately unique. We have provided a common area with a mini fridge, a microwave, a kettle, a supply of teas, and a coffee maker for early-risers (or afternoon pick-me-uppers), to ensure all our guests have the basics covered.
Property Name: Pinschower Inn
Address 1: 302 North Main St.
City : Cloverdale - California
Postal Code : 95425
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- Individual Cancellation Policy: If guests cancel more than two weeks out from the first day of their scheduled stay, a refund will be issued of any deposits paid. If cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival the amount paid will be issued as a credit towards a rescheduled date, no later than 365 days from the original date of arrival. The offer of a refund or credit is not valid for reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, SecretEscapes, Living Social, Groupon, etc., and such bookings will be deemed as non-refundable once inside of the advised cancellation policy, as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Group Cancellation Policy: We ask that a group cancel at least six weeks out from the first day of their stay for a refund. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority (more than 3 rooms) or entirety of the inn.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., and late arrivals are welcome. Check-in may be flexible; at this time we are not guaranteeing an early check-in for guests due to new cleaning practices.
- Check-Out is at 11:00am. At this time we are not guaranteeing late check-out for guests due to new cleaning practices. If we can accommodate you for a late check-out, there will be a 50 dollar fee charged for this service.
- Safety precautions: All guests and staff members must be wearing masks in common areas while on the property. Please arrive with a mask. Staff members will be required to do self-care checks before entering the property and guests will be asked to adhere to Covid-19 county regulations.
- Social Distance: We ask that our guests observe social distancing for the health and safety of themselves, our staff and our other guests.
- Breakfast: At this time we will be serving breakfast either to individual rooms, or to otherwise arranged locations. Covid restrictions do not allow us to use the dining room for different groups of guests. Breakfast will be served between 9-10 a.m., but may be earlier upon request. Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance. Coffee will be served to individual rooms between 8-8:30 a.m. unless otherwise arranged.
- Welcome Wine: As we are practicing social distancing, we will not be holding a wine hour.
- Housekeeping: We are taking extra precautions before guests arrive and after guests leave to ensure tidy and safe conditions for our guests and staff. At this time, we will not be providing housekeeping services to guest rooms while guests are staying with us per local health regulations. Please alert your innkeeper if you need more towels/toiletries.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all sections of the inn, including our guest bedrooms!
- No Smoking is allowed inside the inn, on the porch or around the gardens at any time.
- Parking: There is plenty of free street parking on either N Main Street or E 3rd
- Payment Policy: 50% deposit at the time of booking, which is fully refundable up until two weeks before the arrival date. The remaining balance is then automatically settled once inside the two weeks, using the card details on file, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Individual Cancellation Policy: A full refund of your deposit will be issued if guests alert staff no later than two weeks prior to arrival. If cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, the amount paid will be issued as a credit towards a rescheduled date, no later than 365 days from the original date of arrival. The offer of a credit is not valid for reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, etc., and such bookings will be deemed non-refundable as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly.
- Group Cancellation Policy: If more than six weeks prior to arrival, a full refund will be issued. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved more than 3 rooms of the inn.
- Child Policy: Due to the nature of our inn, guests under the age of 18 are not typically permitted, however, exceptions may be made in rare circumstances. Ask if you can be accommodated.
- Extra Person(s): All of the costs associated with the bookings are based on a maximum of two adults. If you would like for more than two people to stay in the room at any one time, additional fees would apply, which would be an extra $25.00 per person, per night, as well as a one-time charge of $50.00 for the set up of the additional bed, subject to local taxes. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay, as not all of the rooms are able to accommodate more than two people.
- Minimum Stay: Two night stays are required on all reservations in which a Saturday night is included. Additional restrictions may apply to holiday and event weekends.
- Pet Policy: We do not allow pets on the premises as a courtesy for our other guests.
- Events: At this time we will not be hosting events at our property until further notice.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, as we are a historic building, we do not have ADA accessible rooms.