Welcome to the Pinschower Inn! This incredible Queen Anne house, listed in the National Register of Historic Places, seamlessly melds old world charm with modern amenities. Situated just a block from the sweet shops and local tasting rooms of Cloverdale, you will be less than 30 minutes away from most North Sonoma County attractions like Lake Sonoma, the Russian River, and dozens upon dozens of wineries, with the majority of Sonoma County (and parts of Napa) still within roughly an hour’s drive, including the coast and the Armstrong Redwood grove. Or head north and you will quickly be in Mendocino County, with many up-and-coming wineries and unparalleled natural beauty. After a long soak in your clawfoot tub and a night of great sleep in our sumptuous bedding, house-made breakfast, featuring estate grown fruit and vegetables, will be the perfect jumping off point for your wine country day.
Because each room on our property is very unique in lay-out and design, the amenities of each individual room are commensurately unique. We have provided a common area with a mini fridge, a microwave, a kettle, a supply of teas, and a coffee maker for early-risers (or afternoon pick-me-uppers), to ensure all our guests have the basics covered.
Property Name: Pinschower Inn
Street Address: 302 North Main St.
City : Cloverdale - California
Postal Code : 95425
- 24-hour check-in
- Air conditioning
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express check-in / check-out
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Game room
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Honeymoon / bridal suite
- Linens, towels, laundry washed per local authority guidelines
- Local safety protocols followed
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Refillable water stations
- Shared lounge / TV area
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tour Assistance
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- Individual Cancellation Policy: If guests cancel more than two weeks out from the first day of their scheduled stay, a refund will be issued of any deposits paid. If cancelled at least seven days prior to arrival the amount paid will be issued as a credit towards a rescheduled date, no later than 365 days from the original date of arrival. The offer of a refund or credit is not valid for reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, SecretEscapes, Living Social, Groupon, etc., and such bookings will be deemed as non-refundable once inside of the advised cancellation policy, as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to cancel or reschedule your stay.
- Group Cancellation Policy: We ask that a group cancel at least six weeks out from the first day of their stay for a refund. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved the majority (more than 3 rooms) or entirety of the inn.
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In is between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m., and late arrivals are welcome. Check-in may be flexible; please contact us at 707 830 0553 to check availability of early check-in.
- Check-Out is at 11:00am.
- Safety precautions: We are flexible with guests who might be uncomfortable in common areas with other guests. We can provide in-room breakfasts on request. Guests can also request no cleaning services/entrance of the room by staff.
- Breakfast: We serve a full, seated breakfast at 9 a.m. Guests can arrange for to-go breakfasts if they want breakfast before 9. Please advise of any dietary requirements in advance. Coffee will be available in the dining room from 8 a.m. thru breakfast, although there is a coffee maker/tea kettle in the common room as well.
- Housekeeping: We are taking extra precautions before guests arrive and after guests leave to ensure tidy and safe conditions for our guests and staff. Please alert the staff if you do not want housekeeping services daily, or if you want to keep your towels (we're still in a drought, so guest thoughtfulness is greatly appreciated!).
- Free Wi-Fi is available in all sections of the inn, including our guest bedrooms.
- No smoking of any substances is allowed inside the inn, on the porch or around the gardens at any time.
- Parking: There is plenty of free street parking on either N Main Street or E 3rd Street. No restrictions exist for the spaces surrounding the Inn.
- Payment Policy: 50% deposit at the time of booking, which is fully refundable up until two weeks before the arrival date. The remaining balance is then automatically settled once inside the two weeks, using the card details on file, unless alternative arrangements have been made.
- Individual Cancellation Policy: A full refund of your deposit will be issued if guests alert staff no later than two weeks prior to arrival. If cancelled at least seven (7) days prior to arrival, the amount paid will be issued as a credit towards a rescheduled date, no later than 365 days from the original date of arrival. The offer of a credit is not valid for reservations made via an online travel agency, such as Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor, HotelTonight, etc., and such bookings will be deemed non-refundable as per the terms and conditions of the respective travel agency. As such, we always recommend booking with us directly.
- Group Cancellation Policy: If more than six weeks prior to arrival, a full refund will be issued. The group classification applies to any booking which is part of a wedding, group or private event that has reserved more than 3 rooms of the inn.
- Child Policy: Guests under the age of 18 are not typically permitted, however, exceptions may be made in rare circumstances. Ask if you can be accommodated. Guests who show up with children without previous explicit permission will be turned away and will not be eligible for any sort of refund.
- Extra Person(s): All of the costs associated with the bookings are based on a maximum of two adults. If you would like for more than two people to stay in the room at any one time, additional fees would apply, which would be an extra $35.00 per person, per night, subject to local taxes. Please inquire ahead of booking your stay, as not all of the rooms are able to accommodate more than two people.
- Minimum Stay: Two night stays are required on all reservations in which a Saturday night is included. Additional restrictions may apply to holiday and event weekends.
- Pet Policy: Please contact us if you plan to travel with a pet. Pets are not allowed without explicit permission pending a conversation with the Innkeeper about the specifics of your pet/stay. If you show up with a pet without prior explicit permission, you will be turned away and will not be eligible for any sort of refund.
- Events: Have something in mind? Give us a call at 707 830 0553!
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, as we are a historic building, we do not have ADA accessible rooms.
- Cleaning policy: we understand that people create stains regularly and without fault. Guests can expect, however, to have to pay for certain items that we are unable to remove stains from. For items that have demonstrable stains that we do manage to clean there will be a 20 dollar cleaning fee to cover associated costs and extra labor.