Vermillion South Dakota's best alternative to the average hotel stay. You will enjoy larger rooms, more private stay, better furnishings, and more personalized attention. The Main Street Inn is a block away from Downtown Vermillion's bar and restaurants and walking distance to USD and the local water park. Local music, hunting, river activities, and USD events regularly bring people in.
Visit our site at https://www.mainstreetinnsd.com
Visit our site at
Property Name: Main Street Inn
Street Address: 221 E Main St
City : Vermillion - South Dakota
Postal Code : 57069
Contact Name: Carson Merkwan
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-out Hour: 8:30 PM
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check-out (after 12:00 PM and before 8:30 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Full Charge - Full Deposit - If canceled within 6 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to book with The Main Street Inn. We look forward to welcoming you to our Bed and Breakfast. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below. Your electronic signature will serve as agreement to these terms.
- Your privacy is critical to us. Any data collected during the course of this booking will be confidential and not shared with any third party.
- Use of the common areas, such as the Lobby, Dinning room, and Jazz Room, need to remain respectful of all guests. If you want private use of these areas, please rent out the whole facility.
- Cameras are only in common areas and are there for added security of guests.
- Main Street Inn does not have an elevator and the rooms are not on the first floor. Keep this in mind if you want to book a room.
- Reservations are required.
- The price includes accommodation and full breakfast, and is subject to state and local taxes. A deposit is required to guarantee reservations. Final payment is due after breakfast on your final day.
- Kindly notify us immediately if there is any potential change in your booking.
- Cancellations must be received at least five days in advance of reserved date for return of deposit. If cancellation is received within five days of reserved date, return of deposit will be contingent upon our ability to re-book the room. No refunds for early departures.
- Non-availability of Accommodation – We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would then refund your deposit in full. Our liability would not extend beyond this point.
- Check In is between 3:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Check-ins later than 9:00 p.m. please arrange with us, it is also possible to do early check-ins if the room was unoccupied the night before. It is much appreciated if you will notify us of your estimated time of arrival. Occasionally you may arrive when no one is home. There will be a note for you on the table in the lobby giving you instructions on how to access your room. If you have troubles, please call and we will try to help.
- Check Out is at 11:00 a.m. Please return your room key(s) to the Innkeeper. Late checkouts can be available depending on room availability. A $25 charge will be assessed for lost or missing room keys. Remember to obtain a copy of your final paid invoice.
- Room occupancy limits are five people per room. We welcome children and can provide by prior arrangement and free of charge, a high chair and a travel crib. We do ask that you provide all your own crib bedding. Main Street Inn is, however, in no manner child-proof for toddlers or children. For guests bringing a child, the child is to remain under the guest’s full and complete control and supervision at all times. The guest accepts full and complete responsibility for their child’s behavior and will not hold Main Street Inn liable in any way and will indemnify and hold the Main Street Inn harmless.
- Pets cannot be accommodated without prior arrangements. We have a kennel in the garage we can put your pet in, but it is in no way glamorous.
- Main Street Inn is not responsible for your valuables.
- Main Street Inn is a NO SMOKING establishment. No smoking is allowed in the building. Evidence of smoking in or near the Bed and Breakfast may result in a $250 cleaning fee.
- Parking at Main Street Inn is limited. Motorhomes, large trailers or commercial vehicles cannot be accommodated without prior arrangements. There are three spots on the concrete near the East side walk, they are first come first served. There are several street parking spots.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum. Main Street Inn is a peaceful property. Noise must cease during the following hours:
Friday and Saturday from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
Sunday through Thursday from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
- Consumption of Alcohol is allowed. For guests abusing this privilege, as determined by Main Street Inn, will be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- Food and beverage consumption is allowed on the first floor only and not in guest rooms.
- The Kitchen is restricted to staff use only, for the health and safety of our guests.
- The Innkeeper’s quarters are also restricted.
- The burning of any type of combustible is not allowed in the guest room(s) or on the premises. This includes, but is not limited to, candles and incense.
- Damages and Breakages are the responsibility of the guest. Please take care when staying on our property. We ask that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may if the damage or breakage is significant.
- We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees.
- Main Street Inn reserves the right to terminate the balance of any guest’s stay without refund for any behavior that is in violation of the above Conditions, or that disrupts the operation of the Main Street Inn. Guests asked to leave will be charged for the entire reservation. Other fees may be assessed related to missing or damaged property, cleaning fees, loss of room use fees as appropriate and determined by Main Street Inn.