Hotel NuVe Stellar, Farrer Park is conveniently located in close proximity to local attractions including Marina Bay Sands, Resorts World, Esplanade and Sentosa. The nearest train station is Farrer Park which is less than 5 minutes walk away. The hotel is also a short 10-minute walk to the Little India area, where travellers can experience the streets lined with colourful restored shophouses exuberating the blend of spices and sounds. The 24-hour Mustafa Shopping Centre and the eco-friendly City Square Mall are also a stone throw away.
Help yourself to a fully-stocked Complimentary in-room Minibar in all our rooms which will be replenished daily for the entire duration of your stay.
- Complimentary coffee & tea-making facilities
Property Name: Hotel NuVe Stellar
Address 1: 230 Jalan Besar
City : Singapore - Singapore
Postal Code : 208906
Contact Name: Hotel NuVe Stellar
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Management reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
• For workation bookings, time of arrival and departure has to be adhered to the stipulated time chosen on the rate plan at the point of booking.
• A security deposit of SGD100 per booking is required upon check in.
• Child below 10-year-old stay for free using existing bed. No breakfast included.
• Additional occupant 10-year-old and above is chargeable at SGD25 nett per night using existing bed. Extra bed is available at SGD55 nett per night.
• Only registered guests are allowed in hotel rooms. All visitors must leave the premise by 11pm.
• Minimum age requirement for check in is 18 years old.
• No pets are allowed at the hotel.
• Cleaning Fees of SGD100 will be imposed if guest is caught smoking in the room.
• Only registered guests are allowed in hotel rooms. All visitors must leave hotel premises by 11pm.
• No Durian is allowed in the hotel premises. Cleaning fees of SGD100 will be imposed.
Credit card used as mode of guarantee has to be produced during check-in for verification purpose.