Nestled on the banks of the Methow River, the River Run Inn is a tranquil and relaxing resort in the perfect location. You can't beat the views. Although quiet and secluded, River Run is just a fifteen minute walk to Winthrop with its fine restaurants, live music, unique shops and art galleries.
Our rooms are clean, modern and spacious, with balcony views of the river and mountains. Our charming cabins provide privacy and room to spread out. The six bedroom house is perfect for families, reunions or groups of any kind. The entire resort features unique hand-crafted log furnishings.
We have an indoor pool and hot tub that are open year round. Our park-like grounds include hammocks, swings, volleyball, barbecues and fire pits. We provide free bicycles to ride to town. Methow River Rafting provides river rafting and tubing directly from the resort. World-class cross-country ski and snowshoe trails are a short distance away, as is the community ice rink. Mountain biking and hiking trails abound.
And all the while you are here, the soothing sounds of the river will wipe away the stress of city life.
Property Name: River Run Inn
Address 1: 27 Rader Road
City : Winthrop - Washington
Postal Code : 98862
Phone: (509) 996 - 2173
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Yard Games
- Bean Bag Toss
- Free Bike Rentals (3)
- Riverside Hammocks
- Picnic Tables
- Charcoal Grills
- Outdoor Patios
- Propane Grill
- Camping Chairs
- Fire Pits
- Organic Gourmet Coffee
- Organic Tea
- Free DVD Rentals
- Free Puzzle Rentals
- Free Board Game Rentals
- Rafting Service On-Site
- DVD Player
- Electric Tea Kettles (by-request)
- Plug-In Dual-Burners (by-request)
- Wax Hut
- Off-Leash Pet Area
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
In the Winter, you can cancel up to fourteen (14) days prior to check-in at no charge. After that, you will be charged 50% of your entire reservation.
Terms and Conditions
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT
You can secure your reservation with a valid Credit Card. Payment is made at check-in. Usually, there are no additional charges. We accept all major credit cards, debit cards, personal check or cash.
If you have any special requests (“Upstairs,” “We love Room 12,” etc.), please make that clear at the time you make your reservation. We will make every effort to honor your request; we have many guests to coordinate many different needs and overlapping stays. We cannot guarantee specific units. We reserve the right to move you to a similar unit.
You may check in anytime after 3:00 pm. Check-out is at 11:00 am.
The River Run Inn is proud to announce that we are a “pet-friendly” resort and encourage all guests to bring their four-legged loved ones on their next visit to our property! If pets are a bother to you, be sure to inform us upon booking your reservation so we can place you into our second-floor hypoallergenic room! Though we love to have pets at our resort, there is an additional nightly fee for their stay (taxes already included in price):
~Rooms permit a single pet for $30.00/night
~Cabins permit a single pet for $30.00/night
~Cabins permit two (2) pets for $50.00/night
Pets are NOT permitted in the Guest House under any circumstances. A $200.00 cleaning fee will be added to your reservation for not complying with this rule. If you plan to bring your pet to our resort, you are responsible to follow these rules:
1. To keep my pet(s) on-leash at all times.
2. To clean up after my pet(s) [bags are supplied by the resort].
3. Not to leave my pet(s) in the room or cabin unattended.
4. To lock my pet(s) in a kennel if left unattended.
5. To keep my pet(s) off of the bed and furniture.
6. To not use the linens or blankets on the pet(s).
7. That I am responsible for any cleaning or repair costs that result from my pet(s).
8. To pay a $75 fine per violation of any of these rules.
9. To pay a $200 fine if I do not register my pet(s).
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR PET MUST BE CONFIRMED IN-ADVANCE! Any and all pets that are not registered to the River Run Inn prior to your arrival will result in a $200.00 liability charge plus regular pet fees. We do not take reservations that include a pet through online bookings, so please contact us directly!
A two night minimum is required on all Weekends, except November 1st through December 20th and March 5th through April 30th. Guest House and Cabin reservations have a two-night minimum every day of the year. A three night minimum is required for all reservations on most holiday and special event weekends. However, if you are making a reservation five days or less prior to check-in, we may remove the minimum stay requirements.
DEPOSITS; GUEST HOUSE
All Guest House reservations require a single responsible party. The Guest House requires a one night non-refundable deposit due four (4) months prior to check-in. You can cancel up to one (1) month prior, but you will lose your deposit. If you cancel later than one month prior to check-in, you are responsible for 100% of the entire reservation amount.
THIRD PARTY CANCELLATIONS AND/OR CHANGES
If you made a reservation through a third party, our cancellations policies apply, but you must make your cancellation or changes through the booking agent.
WINTER PASS CONDITIONS
Cancellation charges apply unless both Stevens Pass and Snoqualmie Pass are closed for more than six hours.
If you don’t claim your room, we will hold it until 11:00 am the next day. If not claimed, the cancellation charges are for the entire cost of the reservation, in-full.
We are taking this pandemic seriously; and as a way to reduce shared-contact alongside practice social-distancing, we are temporarily adjusting a few of our daily operations:
- NO EARLY CHECK-INS / NO LATE CHECK-OUTS
- MAIN OFFICE RESTRICTIONS: even though the main office is back to being open, we ask that you only allow ONE person in at a time.
- NO RENTAL SERVICES: guests will not be able to rent bicycles, DVDs, puzzles, nor board games until further notice; however, if you are adamant about watching a good movie, please reach out to Jonathan [GM].
- NO CLEANING SERVICES: to protect our staff, housekeepers will not be providing room-cleaning services; however, if you need any extra towels or amenities, please do not hesitate to ask the front desk or Jonathan [GM].
- NO ADD-ON SERVICES: guests will not be able to access our ice machine, bagged ice, nor additional refreshments until further notice.
- POOL ROOM RESTRICTIONS: even though the pool room will be open, guests may not use the pool while other people are using the facilities; please follow the time-table posted on the door to schedule a private session for your family/group or room.
COVID CLEANING PROTOCOLS
Our goal through all of this is to provide our guests with the ability to enjoy themselves while escaping from everything going on right now. However, to protect our guests, our employees, and our community we are taking these additional precautionary steps to insuring the safety of you and your loved ones. We greatly appreciate all of your support and understanding through these tough times.