At Pirates Cove, each of our cottages are equipped to make your stay feel like a home away from home. Guests are welcome to bring kayaks to explore the mangrove islands right from the back of our cottages or fish off of our dock. Please note that kayaking and fishing are tide dependent and we provide tide charts in every cottage. We are also a short stroll to the unique shops and chef-inspired restaurants of Cedar Key. Our cottages were built in the 1950s and are not wheelchair accessible. Please see our Accessibility Statement for further details.
Property Name: Pirates Cove Coastal Cottages
Street Address: 12633 SR 24
City : Cedar Key - Florida
Postal Code : 32625
Contact Name: Lisa Barrett
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
- A debit/credit card is required to confirm your reservation. Nothing will be charged when you make a reservation. Full payment is due at arrival. If you arrive after 6pm, the credit card we have on file will automatically be charged for full payment.
- 72 hours advance notice required for cancellation of a two to six night stay and two weeks advance notice required for any holiday, weekly or monthly stay, group or festival event. If advance notice is not met, one night’s stay will be billed to the credit card you provided (20% of stay will be charged for reservations of seven or more nights). If you do not show or call to cancel, your entire stay will be billed to the credit card you provided.
- No rain checks and no refunds will be issued for a shortened stay once you’ve arrived.
Terms and Conditions
- 2 night minimum stay (1 night stay is subject to availability, call for rates)
- 3 night minimum stay for festivals and holidays
- All rates and terms are subject to change without notice
- All cottages are non-smoking
- All cottages are not wheelchair accessible
- Pets must have a leash on while outside on the property. Pets are not to be left in room alone if they bark. You are responsible for any damage incurred by your pet.