The beautiful landscape, clear blue waters, and rustic casitas sprawled over a stretch of 1.3 kilometers of white sand beach. Located in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas, Virgin Beach Resort is a convenient 3-hour drive from Metro Manila. The resort sits on a cove facing southeast adjacent to Sigayan Bay, watched over by the majestic mountains of Daguldol and Lobo. Sigayan Bay is known to be one of the cleanest bays in the country and is part of the Verde Passage, identified as the earth’s center of marine biodiversity.
Property Name: Virgin Beach Resort
Street Address: Virgin Beach Resort
City : San Juan - Batangas
Postal Code : 4226
- Room service
- Welcome drink
- 24-hour security
- Accessible Parking
- Air conditioning
- All rooms disinfected daily
- Beach area (private)
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Body thermometer
- Breakfast Buffet
- Buzzer / wireless intercom
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV in common areas
- Common areas disinfected daily
- Daily Housekeeping
- Face masks available for guests
- Face masks on staff
- Fire extinguishers
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodations sealed after cleaning
- Guest health checks
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hand sanitizer provided
- Hygiene certification
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Non-smoking rooms
- Refillable water stations
- Safety deposit box
- Sanitized tableware
- Single-use plastics removed
- Smoke alarms
- Temperature check for guests and staff
- Thermometers for guests
- Towels changed upon request
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
15 days or more prior to arrival date - 50% of booking value shall be forfeited
14 days or less prior to arrival date - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
No Show - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
Terms and Conditions
All prices are inclusive of 12% VAT and 5% Service Charge.
For online bookings, mandatory meals will be charged upon check in. Maximum number of occupants in the room must be followed. Otherwise, succeeding person will be charge. Only 1 additional pax per casita regardless of age.
Mandatory Full Board Meals. All guests required to avail the full board meals package on top of the accommodation. When there is a decrease in the number of confirmed guests, payments made towards the overnight meal package may be consumed as dining credits in the Pavilion, otherwise remaining credits are forfeited. Please be guided of the following details below:
Meal hours: Breakfast 7:00-9:00 A.M.; Lunch 12:00-2:00 P.M.; Dinner 7:00-9:00 P.M.
Rooms assignment may change without prior notice
Ecological Fee Ticket. Guest should present this ticket that costs P 20.00. If you missed this toll fee, you can pay from the Resort's front desk. Tourism Office's receipt will be provided.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are required to present their vaccination card upon confirmation of booking.
- If unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, the following must be presented:
- An negative RT-PCR / Antigen result taken from a reputable clinic or laboratory in the last 24hrs will be accepted as valid.
- Medical Certificate / Barangay Clearance for children 3 to 12 years old.
- All guests are required to complete an electronic Health Declaration Form upon arrival.
Check-In/Check-Out Policy. Standard check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 11:30am. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
Guests Registration. The name of guests and registered companions as indicated this confirmation letter must be present upon check in with government issued IDs. The Resort reserves the right to screen and decline non registered guests.
Drivers, Bodyguards & Nannies. Quarters are available for P 1,000 per person per night inclusive of mattress and beddings and an additional Php 750 for plated breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drivers & Bodyguards may not loiter in the overnight accommodations area unless the matter has been cleared with the Front office and Resort Security.
Outside Food and Beverages. No prepared food and beverages from the sources other than the Resort's dining services are permitted in the resort premises. Wines and spirits are allowed but subject to corkage fees.
- 15 days or more prior to arrival date - 50% of booking value shall be forfeited
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
- No Show - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
- 15 days or more prior to arrival date - 20% of booking value shall be forfeited
- Postponement due to inclement weather - Free of Charge if signal number 1
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Resort may, as its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Resort is of the opinion that the information provided during the reservation process is falsified or incomplete.
- The Resort reserves the right to implement additional rules and regulations for the safety of our guests and employees.
- You shall reimburse the Resort the cost of any loss or damage to any property or equipment used by your party during your stay.
- All guests must submit to regular temperatures checks for every entry to the resort and comply with contact tracing forms.