The beautiful landscape, clear blue waters, and rustic casitas sprawled over a stretch of 1.3 kilometers of white sand beach. Located in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas, Virgin Beach Resort is a convenient 3-hour drive from Metro Manila. The resort sits on a cove facing southeast adjacent to Sigayan Bay, watched over by the majestic mountains of Daguldol and Lobo. Sigayan Bay is known to be one of the cleanest bays in the country and is part of the Verde Passage, identified as the earth’s center of marine biodiversity.
Property Name: Virgin Beach Resort
Address 1: Virgin Beach Resort
City : San Juan - Batangas
Postal Code : 4226
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 1:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:30 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
15 days or more prior to arrival date - 50% of booking value shall be forfeited
14 days or less prior to arrival date - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
No Show - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
Terms and Conditions
For online bookings, mandatory meals will be charged upon check out. Maximum number of occupants in the room must be followed. Otherwise, succeeding person will be charge. Only 1 additional pax per casita regardless of age.
Mandatory Full Board Meals. All guests required to avail the full board meals package on top of the accommodation. When there is decrease in the number of confirmed guests, payments made towards the overnight meal package may be consumed as dining credits in the Pavilion. Please be guided of the following details below:
Meal hours: Breakfast 7:00-10:00 A.M.; Lunch 12:00-3:00 P.M.; Dinner 7:00-10:00 P.M.
Rooms assignment may change without prior notice
Ecological Fee Ticket. Guest should present this ticket that costs P 20.00. If you missed this toll fee, you can pay from the Resort's front desk. Tourism Office's receipt will be provided.
- Fully vaccinated individuals are required to present their vaccination card upon confirmation of booking.
- If unvaccinated or partially vaccinated, the following must be presented:
- An negative RT-PCR / Antigen result taken from a reputable clinic or laboratory in the last 24hrs will be accepted as valid.
- Medical Certificate / Barangay Clearance for children 3 to 12 years old.
- All guests are required to complete an electronic Health Declaration Form upon arrival.
Check-In/Check-Out Policy. Standard check-in time is 1:00pm and check-out time is 11:30am. Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
Guests Registration. The name of guests and registered companions as indicated this confirmation letter must be present upon check in with government issued IDs. The Resort reserves the right to screen and decline non registered guests.
Drivers, Bodyguards & Nannies. Quarters are available for P 1,000 per person per night inclusive of mattress and beddings and an additional Php 750 for plated breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Drivers & Bodyguards may not loiter in the overnight accommodations area unless the matter has been cleared with the Front office and Resort Security.
Outside Food and Beverages. No prepared food and beverages from the sources other than the Resort's dining services are permitted in the resort premises. Wines and spirits are allowed but subject to corkage fees.
Payment Arrangements. Virgin Beach Resort requires a signed Reservation Form and FULL PAYMENT in order to guarantee the reservation. All incidental charges for food, beverages, activities, and services incurred at the resort shall be payable through cash or bank transfer upon check-out. No cheque payments are accepted at the resort.
- 15 days or more prior to arrival date - 50% of booking value shall be forfeited
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
- No Show - 100% of booking value shall be forfeited
- 15 days or more prior to arrival date - 20% of booking value shall be forfeited
- Postponement due to inclement weather - Free of Charge
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The Resort may, as its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Resort is of the opinion that the information provided during the reservation process is falsified or incomplete.
- The Resort reserves the right to implement additional rules and regulations for the safety of our guests and employees.
- You shall reimburse the Resort the cost of any loss or damage to any property or equipment used by your party during your stay.
- All guests must submit to regular temperatures checks for every entry to the resort and comply with contact tracing forms.