Amsterdam’s Curry Mansion Inn is comprised of 28 unique guest rooms in three different structures.
The Mansion, built in 1869, is open for tours daily. Four guest rooms and the owner’s residence are located on the second floor.
The Guest Wing wraps around the rear of the house and the 16 room either overlook or open onto the pool and deck area where breakfast and cocktails are served daily.
The James House is located directly across Caroline Street. Each of the eight accommodations has either a porch or a balcony. Some have sitting rooms with daybeds and trundles which makes it perfect for families.
Whichever one you choose, remember that our house is your house when you visit Key West.
Property Name: Amsterdam's Curry Mansion Inn
Address 1: 511 Caroline Street
City : Key West - Florida
Postal Code : 33040
Contact Name: Phil Amsterdam
- Audio / Visual equipment rental
- Baggage storage
- Concierge desk
- Fax services
- Gift shop
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Swimming pool
- Welcome Drink
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 2:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- All guests and visitors must check-in with the front desk upon arrival. Rates are based on two (2) adults per room.
- Occupancy of more than three (3) adults in any room is not permitted. An additional fee of $50.00 per night will be added for an approved third adult.
- Abuse of this policy is considered “defrauding an innkeeper” (Florida Statue 509.151) and may be prosecuted as a felony for charges over $300.00.
- Management reserves the right to enter rooms at any time.
- Please understand that any damages to the property, incurred by yourself or your guests will be your responsibility.
- Please also understand that all rooms are non-smoking; violation of this policy may result in a room recovery fee of $250.00.
- Select special events are subject to more restrictions per signed contract for event.
- Travel agents making a reservation for a client will receive a 10% commission upon invoice; exception: Black-out dates.Please note that during Poker Run, Fantasy Fest, and New Years we do require a minimum night stay,
- a contract to be signed and payment for your reservation in full. If this is required we will contact you.