Welcome to D'Osma!
If you are looking for a place while staying in Lima, a really good place for experience the city like a local, stay in D'Osma B&B in Barranco. We have the best location in the best neighborhood in Lima, Barranco, it's a safe and artistic area for to walk and try the city. Surrounded by art galleries, pubs, restaurants, cafes, art street, ocean views and a relaxed bohemian atmosphere.
Let's try Lima from here!
We have just 5 cozy rooms each one personalized different depending on your needings. We're 6 staff members ready to help you 24/7 in Spanish or English. Anything you need, before or after your stay, you only need to contact us by Whatsapp, Facebook, email or by phone!
Like you, we love and foster the sustainability in all way possible:
- We have recycling bins (Glass/Papers/Plastic) installed on our patio.
- We provide donations to institutions that help children and adults with limited resources.
- We just use Led Lights on all the property to decrease the consumption of fuels in the generation of electricity.
- We work with local suppliers, who are environmentally responsible.
- And more ecological practices!
FOR BOOKINGS OR QUESTIONS:
Contact us here:
Whatsapp: +51 987688247
(For foreign numbers you need to write first +51 before the number. We answer very quick, usually between 5-10 minutes)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We answer no later 1 hour)
Property Name: D'Osma Bed & Breakfast
Address 1: Av. Pedro de Osma 240
Address 2 : Barranco
City : Lima - Lima
Postal Code : 15063
Contact Name: Alexandra Lobo
Phone : +51 2514178 / +51 987 688 247
Email : email@example.com
- Baggage storage
- Laundry service
- Photo copying service
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Bike rental /alquiler de bicis
- Craftbeer/Cervezas artesanales
- Taxi service to and from airport
- Bus tickets
- Local tours
- Laundry service/Lavanderia
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 18:00
Late Check-out Fees: 50%
Late check out (after 12:00 and before 18:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Payment can be made with cash (US dollars or Soles) with a credit or debit card or by Paypal.
We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Maestro, and Diners.
- Credit card information is requested only to confirm the reservation.
- No charges to the credit card will be made in advance, except if you incur a penalty.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two (2) nights in advance of the check-in date will not incur a penalty.
- For reservations that are cancelled within two (2) nights of the check-in date, a one-night penalty will be charged.
- In case of no-show, the entire stay will be charged.
- In the case of a shortened stay (early checkout), no penalty will be charged if notice is given more than two (2) nights in advance if not, a 50% penalty will be charged
Terms and Conditions
- Peruvian and foreigners residing in the country are subject to 18% of taxes.
- Foreign tourists with a stay fewer than 60 nights in Peru, are exempt from this tax. To prove it, please show us your passport and Andean Migration Card at check-in.
- If both documents are not presented, the taxes will be charged on your bill.
- Business travelers who require a printed invoice with their company's name on it, have to pay the additional 18% of taxes.
- This tax is not included in the total amount of the reservation.