WELCOME TO THE RUSS HOUSE
Nellie Cashman and her associate Joseph Pascholy co-owned and ran a restaurant and hotel in Tombstone called The Russ House. The Russ House, on the corner of 5th and Toughnut Streets, was named after the original in San Francisco. The Russ House offered meals to Miners and vagrants at little or no cost. Nellie served 50-cent meals, advertising that "there are no cockroaches in my kitchen and the flour is clean." Nellie had rooms available for $8.00 per week. Nellie fed the hungry, needy and desperate of the silver camp, never turning anyone away.
Property Name: The Russ House
Street Address: 131 S 5th Street
Apt, suite, floor etc. : PO Box 399
City : Tombstone - Arizona
Postal Code : 85638
Contact Name: Gloria Goldstein
- Air conditioning
- Bottled water
- Breakfast, Continental
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Fireplace, outdoor
- Non-smoking rooms
- Smoke-free property
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- All rooms must be reserved with a credit card. You will be charged the full stay at the time of booking. *A 48-hour notice is mandatory for any cancellations. In the event we do not receive your cancellation request, your deposit will become non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions
GENERAL HOTEL POLICIES
- We do not have a front desk and rooms are self-check-in. If you require assistance, please make arrangements with us ahead of time.
- Check in 4:00 pm. Check out 11:00 am. Staying beyond 11:00 am may result in being charged for an additional day.
- All rooms must be reserved with a credit card. You will be charged the full stay. *A 48-hour notice is mandatory for any cancellations. In the event we do not receive your cancellation request, your deposit will become non-refundable.
- Event Weekends and High Season - Please CLICK HERE to read through the Room Rates for these times.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property. All others are subject to management approval.
- Quiet Hours 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all rooms and areas of The Russ House. Smoking is only allowed outside the building, 20 feet away from any entrance. Guests found smoking inside The Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day of your stay.
- Pets are not allowed in the rooms or in the common areas of The Russ House. Guests found with a pet within The Russ House will be charged a cleaning fee of $250 per day.
- Missing Keys or TV Remote will be a $50.00 charge.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.