The historic Buffalo Tavern Bed and Breakfast is located in the Blue Ridge Mountains just outside of West Jefferson, North Carolina. Enjoy a relaxing retreat with first class hospitality and atmosphere. Historic farmhouse style, southern hospitality.
Property Name: Buffalo Tavern Bed and Breakfast
Address 1: 958 West Buffalo Rd
City : West Jefferson - North Carolina
Postal Code : 28694
Contact Name: Stephen Edwards
Phone: (828) 278-7394
- Complimentary refreshments available 24/7
- Full Homemade Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Fiber-optic Television
- Free Wi-Fi
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 12:00 PM
Late Check-Out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $ 20.00
Late check out (after 12:00 PM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
- Check-In: 4:00-6:00 p.m. Please let us know of your arrival time so we can be available to welcome you.
- All rooms include complimentary full breakfast, prepared by Paps and served in our Americana Dining Room at 8:30 am.
- Please inform us at time of reservation of any dietary or allergy considerations.
- For the comfort of our guests and the preservation of our antiques, smoking is limited to designated outdoor area only, which is outside of the white fence. Candles are not allowed at any time in any area of the Inn.
- Your pets will be happier at home, since we do not have comparable accommodations for both you and them.
- If you have questions about your unique circumstances give the Innkeeper a call at 828-278-7394.