Escape to a secluded hideaway with breathtaking 180-degree sea views, without compromising on comfort and luxury. We invite you to come and experience the best this part of the North Coast has to offer, and introduce you to a village that has many wonderful and captivating facets, sure to keep you coming back time and time again. Laperla has 5 fully equipped bedrooms, 3 en-suite with double beds, two with single beds, 1 with en-suite and one sharing. Bath towels are provided. There is DStv/satellite TV and the TV has USB and HDMI ports should you wish to bring your own devices. Laperla Lodge has it’s own private swimming pool to rinse off after a long day at the beach or just to enjoy on a fine KZN summers day. There is enough off-street parking for 4 cars behind secure, automated gates. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped and leads onto the lounge and upstairs deck. There is plenty of space for kids to run free as well as a jungle gym. The house offers beautiful sea views and enough tranquillity to take it all in. Our caretaker, Cynthia, will handle everyday cleaning and help ensure that your stay is as comfortable and relaxing as possible! The Beach is so close, with lovely restaurants in the area.
Address 1: 6 Bellamont Road
Address 2: Umdloti
City: Durban - KwaZulu-Natal
Postal Code: 4319
Contact Name: Matt Hallowes
Phone: +27 0730981043
- Baggage storage
- Swimming pool
- Serviced Daily
- DSTV/Satellite TV
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 03:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies:
- Upon confirmation, a 50% deposit is required to secure the booking.
- The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival will be charged 100% of the booking.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival will forfeit 50% deposit.
- Cancellations outside 31 days and more will be refunded less a 10% admin fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation is rented at 6 Bellamont Road, Umdloti, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
- Laperla Lodge reserves the right to change rates without notice.
- Bookings are only confirmed once a 50% deposit has been paid.
- To finalise a booking, the balance must be paid 14 days before arrival.
- Check in is strictly 15:00 unless prior arrangement has been made in writing to email@example.com.
- Check out is strictly 10:00 unless prior arrangement has been made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Number of guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy of 10 persons. Max 6 adults and 4 kids. This number is indicated clearly on the booking engine next to the total price.
- Laperla Lodge is not wheel chair accessible.
- There is parking for 4 vehicles behind locked gates.
- By booking to stay at Laperla Lodge, the guest hereby indemnifies Laperla Lodge, management, staff, agents and contractors against all damage or loss to guest's property while at 6 Bellamont Road, Umdloti.
- Further, the guest indemnifies Laperla Lodge, management, staff, agents and contractors against any injuries or loss of life to guests, their dependents and visitors while at 6 Bellamont Road, Umdloti.
- While at Laperla Lodge, guests are 100% liable for the property and its contents. Any damage or loss will be to the guest's account. A R2000.00 breakage deposit is payable on confirmation of all bookings. This is refunded, in full, 5 working days after check out should there be no discrepancies.
- Further to point number 12. Laperla Lodge has an alarm system installed which alerts an armed response. Guests must close all doors and windows when leaving the property and set the alarm. Guests will be 100% liable for loss or damage if they are out and the alarm is not set.