Sebago West Shore Cottages are comprised of eight separate cabins situated on the west shore of Maine's largest and cleanest lake, Sebago. Varying in size, the cottages can accommodate 2-6 adults comfortably. Whether you're looking for a summer vacation, a quick fall getaway to enjoy the foliage, or to indulge in Maine's ice fishing scene, SWSC has the cabin for you during any season. Owned by Paul Severino and his family, you can surely expect a warm welcome and cozy stay at Sebago West Shore Cottages.
Property Name: Sebago West Shore Cottages
Street Address: 46 Sebago Road
City : Sebago - Maine
Postal Code : 04029
Phone: (207) 615-1391
- 24-hour check-in
- Contactless check-in / check-out
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If canceled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If canceled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We have a strict NO SMOKING policy inside each of our eight cottages.
- Smell or damages done due to smoking inside the cabins will result in the collection of a damage deposit.
- We are a pet friendly property!
- Pets must be picked up after; please dispose of any droppings in our dumpster located at the front of the property.
- Please keep pets off of beds.
- $10 pet fee per pet per night
- A $63 cleaning fee is included in your rental fees.
- If excessive cleaning needs to be done after your stay this will result in the collection of a damage deposit.