Sebago West Shore Cottages are comprised of eight separate cabins situated on the west shore of Maine's largest and cleanest lake, Sebago. Varying in size, the cottages can accommodate 2-6 adults comfortably. Whether you're looking for a summer vacation, a quick fall getaway to enjoy the foliage, or to indulge in Maine's ice fishing scene, SWSC has the cabin for you during any season. Owned by Paul Severino and his family, you can surely except a warm welcome and cozy stay at Sebago West Shore Cottages.
Property Name: Sebago West Shore Cottages
Address 1: 46 Sebago Road
City : Sebago - Maine
Postal Code : 04029
Phone: (207) 615-1391
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Partial Charge - 50% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 14 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 30 days of arrival
Terms and Conditions
- We have a strict NO SMOKING policy inside each of our eight cottages.
- Smell or damages done due to smoking inside the cabins will result in the collection of a damage deposit.
- We are a pet friendly property!
- A $50 non-refundable pet fee (per pet) will be added in your rental fees.
- Pets must be picked up after; please dispose of any droppings in our dumpster located at the front of the property.
- Please keep pets off of beds.
- A $50 cleaning fee is included in your rental fees.
- If excessive cleaning needs to be done after your stay this will result in the collection of a damage deposit.
- There is a mandatory security deposit taken. Guests are required to pay a fixed amount of US$300 when reservation is booked. Amount is refunded within 14 days upon property being left in satisfactory condition.