Villa Santa Cruz is a spectacular Boutique Beach Resort located right on the Pacific Ocean in Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico. Situated on 20 acres of secluded beachfront property with just 16 guest rooms, we effortlessly offer an experience that is uncrowded, peaceful and relaxing.
A Quick HistoryAlthough the main Villa appears to be a piece of Old Mexico, construction was not completed until 2006. Villa Santa Cruz opened as a four-room boutique hotel in 2011, where over the years, it has grown to include a total of fifteen rooms, bungalows, suites and now luxury glamping-style tents. Along with its amenities such as a saltwater pool and jacuzzi, a seaside palapa, and, most recently, a beachfront restaurant, The Green Room, the property exudes a peaceful vibe, truly highlighting the beauty of the landscape.Certainly, guests appreciate the slow evolution of the property over the years. This has preserved the exclusive feel and quietness that is at the very heart of our hospitality philosophy. Staying at Villa Santa Cruz offers a guest experience that is unscheduled, unhurried and in close connection with the natural beauty and rhythm of Baja.
Property Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Property Name: Villa Santa Cruz
Address 1: Camino a las Playitas
City : Todos Santos - Baja California Sur
Postal Code : 23300
Contact Name: Jessica Canepa
Phone: +52 612 143 9230
- Laundry service
- Room service
- Swimming pool
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Airport shuttle
- Babysitting / Child services
- Beach umbrellas
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, free
- Daily Housekeeping
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Food can be delivered for in-room dining
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Single-use plastics removed
- Sun deck
- Taxi service
- Oceanfront Palapa
- Ocean View Roof Terrace
- Swim Up Bar at Pool
- Food & Beverage
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
- For standard bookings, if the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance of check in, a full refund will be given. If it is within 30 days, no refund will be made. At the time of booking, the amount of 1 night + tax will be charged, with the balance due at check-in.
- For Room Blocks (wedding and/or group reservations), our normal cancellation policy does not apply. For the minimum 3 nights of the Room Block, if you were to cancel, your deposit would be refunded only when/if the room is rebooked by someone in the group, otherwise no refund will be made. For nights booked in addition to the 3 night minimum, if the cancellation is made more than 30 days in advance of check-in, a full refund will be given. If it is within 30 days, no refund will be made. At the time of booking, 50% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged, with the balance due at check-in.
- To cancel a reservation, please request in writing by responding to your confirmation email.
Terms and Conditions
FRONT DESK & CHECK-IN HOURS
- Check-in time: 4:00 pm / Check-out time: 11:00 am
- If you will arrive later than 9:30pm, please contact us to arrange for a late arrival.
- Staff onsite 24 hours.
- We warmly accept children of all ages on property. At least one guest in a reservation must be 21 years of age or older.
- A valid photo ID and Visa/Mastercard are required upon check-in.
- Room rates are subject to change and are not guaranteed until booked.
- All room rates are subject to a 16% IVA tax and 3% Lodging tax, mandatory in Baja California Sur.
- All room rates are double occupancy, except for the Double Queen Bungalow Coco and Suite Familia (which both include 4 guests in the rate). For additional guests add $25 USD/night + tax for the first additional person and $15 USD + tax for the second additional person. We have cribs and extra beds available upon request, subject to availability.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover & Cash. At check-in, we will charge the balance due on accommodations. If the balance due on accommodations is paid in cash (Mexican Pesos only) we can discount the amount of the balance due by 10%. The exchange rate from USD to Pesos is 20. It is very challenging to exchange USD in Todos Santos, so we recommend that you come prepared with pesos in advance.
- At check-out, the final balance will be charged, which includes any food/beverage charge, service or other incidental/add-on charges.
- No refund for early departure.
- Directions to the Villa are attached to this email. Please print them out and have them with you - they are your best bet for an easy drive! Please do not rely on WiFi access, navigation or GPS.
- To arrange for Private Transportation from the airport to the Villa, please reply to your confirmation email. The cost is $180 USD each way (for 1 - 10 passengers).
Room rates includes welcome margaritas, coffee delivered to your room in the morning, and a full breakfast. Lunch and dinner offered daily at the hotel (until 9pm) and at our onsite oceanfront restaurant, The Green Room (open daily, 1 to 9pm). Guests do not have personal access to the kitchen. For more information on meals, check our FAQ page.
We can help you book on-site massages, on-site ATV rentals, surfing lessons, a fishing excursion, cooking classes, yoga classes, etc. Just let us know what you are interested in.
Quiet hours begin at 10pm and end at 8am.
MAIN VILLA ROOMS
Rooms located in the Main Villa are all on the second floor, above the Kitchen. Our staff does their very best to keep noise to a minimum, but you will hear the hustle and bustle of goings on below. For a quieter experience, please consider upgrading to our Suites & Bungalows.
ROOM CLEANING / TURNDOWN SERVICE
Housekeeping and/or turndown service provided daily. Please inform the Front Desk upon check in if you'd like these services or place your door sign when you exit your room. We kindly ask that you are out of the room during the service. If you prefer to opt out of either service, please let us know. Housekeeping services are available from 8am - 8pm.
COVID-19 TESTING NO LONGER REQUIRED
As of Sunday, June 12, 2022, the United States no longer requires proof of a negative Covid-19 test to enter the country. Similarly, Mexico does not have any testing requirements. If you do require a test, the local clinic, St. Jude's, will gladly assist. Please inquire for more information.
NON-GUESTS ON PROPERTY
Only registered guests of Villa Santa Cruz can use the swimming pool. Those who are not staying at Villa Santa Cruz are not permitted to use the swimming pool, but can enjoy drinks or meals in the Lounge.
Please leave your pets at home while you unplug, relax and enjoy the magic of Villa Santa Cruz. We have two cats and a couple mellow dogs who will keep you company while you are on property.
We want you to have a great time when you are here. But, if you cause property damage or there are missing items, it will be charged to your credit card at market value. Pre-existing damages or room issues must be reported to the front desk immediately after registration.
Outside alcohol is not allowed on property. All alcoholic beverages to be purchased through the hotel at the Pool bar, Lounge bar or minibars in your guest room.
Please contact the Front Desk for more information regarding outside professional photographers on property.