boutique hotel is located in the heart of the village of Ucluelet,
behind the restaurant and beside our backyard kitchen garden. With a
great central location and garden views, our rooms are perfectly
situated to explore Ucluelet, the Wild Pacific Trail, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve and Tofino.
just four rooms, we offer a personal and intimate West Coast experience
where we invite you to come for dinner, spend the night, and enjoy
breakfast on us. Opened in July 2019 and built with the utmost
care and attention, our boutique hotel rooms are spacious, at over 400sq
ft, and comfortable.
Hand made king size bed
Luxury pillow top mattress
High quality bed linens, pillows and duvets
Comfortable seating area + private balcony
Air conditioning + heating
Tea + coffee making facilities
High speed Wi-Fi
Walk in rainforest shower
Organic Tofino Soap Company amenities
Heated bathroom floors
Roof Top Garden
rooms are furnished in coastal tones of greys and greens, with some fun
features and unique design elements. Our
two Kitchen Garden are accessible via a ramp and look out over some
beautiful Japanese maples and fruit trees, towards the tall cedar and
hemlock trees at the back of our property. Our two Rooftop Garden rooms
take you up a flight of stairs past our rooftop kitchen garden, where we
grow herbs and flowers for use in the restaurant, and look in the same direction as the rooms below. Both Kitchen Garden Rooms are pet friendly with a pet reservation, however for the comfort of all guests the Rooftop Garden Rooms are strictly pet free.
guests staying with us have exclusive use of our rooftop garden patio,
where you can enjoy a glass of wine in the sun or relax beside the fire
in in the evening amongst the herbs and flowers.
is prepared by our team and will be waiting in your refrigerator upon
arrival, for you to enjoy in the comfort of your room or private
balcony. Breakfast includes granola, fruit, yogurt, juice and a savoury
breakfast treat, with local Foggy Bean coffee and Tea Leaves luxury
in the village centre, there is some hustle and bustle around us, and
our neighbours can sometimes get a bit rowdy, but each room is well
insulated and we have earplugs just in case!
room is designed to comfortably accommodate two adults only, sharing a
king size bed, and are available for adults
and children over 12.
Property Name: Pluvio restaurant and rooms
Street Address: 1714 Peninsula Road
Apt, suite, floor etc. : PO Box 43
City : Ucluelet - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0R3A0
- Air conditioning
- Board games / puzzles
- Breakfast in the room
- Breakfast, free
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cashless payment accepted
- CCTV outside property
- Chocolate / Cookies
- Daily Housekeeping
- Exterior corridor
- Fire extinguishers
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Guests can opt out of daily room cleaning
- Local safety protocols followed
- No Children Allowed
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Private check-in / check-out
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Towels changed upon request
- Wine / Champagne
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no charges will be applied. Cancellations or date changes within 7 days will result in the forfeit of the deposit, which is equal to one nights room and tax.
Terms and Conditions
A few important things to note upon confirming your reservation:
- Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no charges will be applied. Cancellations or date changes within 7 days will result in the forfeit of the deposit, which is equal to one nights room and tax.
- A valid credit card and matching Government issued ID are required upon check in. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the remaining room and tax plus $200 for any incidental charges or damages.
- The maximum occupancy for each room is two adults (sorry, no children under 12).
- Should you require accessible features, please contact us directly at the time of reservation. Both of our kitchen garden rooms have ramp access and one room features full wheelchair accessibility. Our second floor rooms have stairway access only.
- We welcome pets with a reservation to our pet friendly Kitchen Garden, at a charge of $25 per night for one pet or $40 per night for two. If you are planning on bringing your pet, please check with us at the time of reservation. If you have not booked our pet room, unfortunately pets are not permitted in our other guest rooms. Should pets find their way into our other guest rooms, additional cleaning is required and a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- We are a 100% non-smoking property, including the guest rooms, balconies, gardens and entrance way. Should you be smoking in your room, a $250 cleaning fee will be applied.
- Outdoor guest parking is available on our private property, however please note parking is unsecured and Pluvio restaurant + rooms accepts no liability for damage caused to vehicles parked here.
- We would love for you to join us for dinner in the restaurant. Reservations are recommended and should you wish to book please do let us know in advance so we can ensure we are able to welcome you. Please note a room reservation does not automatically imply, or guarantee, a restaurant reservation.
- Room reservations are for the guest named in this booking, who must be present at check in and provide ID. To transfer this reservation to another guest, a credit card authorization form and written confirmation of transfer must be provided prior to arrival.
- We appreciate your confidence in us and promise that personal information entrusted to us is protected to the best of our ability. The personal information that you provide us shall be treated in keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . To review our full privacy standard, please visit our website at: https://www.pluvio.ca/privacystandard