Our boutique hotel is located in the heart of the village of Ucluelet, behind the restaurant and beside our backyard kitchen garden. We can't boast about our views like many other coastal properties here in Tofino and Ucluelet, however we have some pretty great features in the rooms, a view of the garden and you won't have far to go when you finish your dinner at Pluvio restaurant! Being in the center of the village there can be some hustle and bustle, but the rooms are set back from the road and well insulated, so stay relatively quiet.
Each stay includes a breakfast hamper delivered to your door before you wake up, containing a selection of house made goodies and continental breakfast items.
Property Name: Pluvio restaurant + rooms
Address 1: 1714 Peninsula Road
Address 2 : PO Box 43
City : Ucluelet - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0R3A0
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Check-In: 4:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
A few important things to note before confirming your reservation:
- All room rates are in Canadian dollars excluding tax. Applicable taxes to your room rate will be applied, which include GST (5%), PST (8%) and MRDT (2%). These taxes are mandatory and non negotiable.
- Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no charges will be applied. A deposit of one nights room and tax is taken 7 days prior to your arrival, which is non-refundable should you need to cancel within 7 days of your arrival. For cancellations within 7 days that are due to a situation related to covid-19, we can reschedule your reservation to a later date or provide you with a gift certificate for the amount of your deposit.
- A valid credit card is required upon check in. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the remaining room and tax plus $100 per night for any incidental charges or damages.
- Room rates are based on double occupancy. The maximum occupancy for each room is two guests, unless otherwise confirmed in advance.
- Should you require accessible features, please contact us directly at the time of reservation. Both of our first floor rooms have ramp access and one room features full wheelchair accessibility. Our second floor rooms have stairway access only.
- We welcome pets with a reservation to our pet friendly room, at a charge of $25 per night for one pet or $40 per night for two. If you are planning on bringing your pet, please ensure that the room you have booked is pet friendly. If you have not booked our pet room, unfortunately pets are not permitted in our other guest rooms. Should pets find their way into our other guest rooms, additional cleaning is required and a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- We are a 100% non-smoking property, including the guest rooms, balconies, gardens and entrance way. Should you be smoking in your room, a $250 cleaning fee will be applied.
- Outdoor guest parking is available on our private property, however please note parking is unsecured and un-monitored. Pluvio restaurant + rooms accepts no liability for damage caused to vehicles parked here.
- We appreciate your confidence in us and promise that personal information entrusted to us is protected to the best of our ability. The personal information that you provide us shall be treated in keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . To review our full privacy standard, please visit our website at: https://www.pluvio.ca/privacystandard