boutique hotel is located in the heart of the village of Ucluelet,
behind the restaurant and beside our backyard kitchen garden. With a
great central location and garden views, our rooms are perfectly
situated to explore Ucluelet, the Wild Pacific Trail, Pacific Rim
National Park and Tofino.
in July 2019 and built with the utmost care and attention, our boutique
hotel rooms are spacious, at just over 400sq ft, and comfortable.
just four rooms, we offer a personal and intimate West Coast experience
where we invite you to come for dinner, spend the night, and enjoy
breakfast on us. Breakfast is delivered each morning before you wake up,
and can be found in a chilled cooler outside your door, to be enjoyed
in your cozy armchairs in front of the window or out on the deck beside
the garden. You will find Foggy Bean coffee (roasted right
here in Ucluelet) for your Le Creuset french press and Tea Leaves luxury
tea in your room, with milk, cream and house made breakfast items in your refrigerator.
are furnished in coastal tones of greys and greens, with some fun
features and unique design elements. We were lucky enough to work with
some amazing artists, so you might find a moss art piece by Heather
March, a canvas photograph by Isaac Shaw or a textile weaving by Diane
Rudge in your room. Furniture was mostly made by Chad Miles in Port
Alberni and the care and craftmanship is evident in his work. Each room
features a king size bed, walk in rainforest shower, air conditioning,
cable tv, wifi, tea + coffee making facilities and a private balcony.
our kitchen garden level, the two rooms are accessible via a ramp, with
one room fully wheelchair accessible with a roll in shower and suitable
bathroom fixtures. These rooms look out over some beautiful Japanese
maples and fruit trees, towards the tall cedar and hemlock trees at the
back of our property. Our two rooftop garden level rooms take you up a
flight of stairs past our rooftop kitchen garden, where we grow herbs
and flowers for use in the restaurant, and look in the same direction as
the rooms below. Being
in the village centre there is some hustle and bustle around us, and
our neighbours can sometimes get a bit rowdy, but each room is well
insulated and remains a quiet oasis in the centre of town.
rooms are designed to comfortably accommodate two adults. Unfortunately
we are not able to accommodate groups of three or four guests in one
room, so if travelling in a larger group, please be sure to reserve the
correct number of rooms. Our rooms are available for adults and children
over 12. If travelling to the area as a family and wishing to join us
for dinner, we are happy to welcome younger children in the restaurant
who will enjoy our full dining experience.
offer pet friendly accommodation in our kitchen garden level rooms so
your furry friend can enjoy a visit to the West Coast with you. Pet
rooms must be confirmed in advance, so if you are thinking of making a
reservation for you and your pet (or bringing your dog, cat or parrot
with you for an existing reservation), please call us to confirm. For
the comfort of all guests we do not allow pets into our other guest
rooms, so should you arrive with an unexpected friend and our pet room
is not available, they will have to find themselves alternative
Property Name: Pluvio restaurant and rooms
Address 1: 1714 Peninsula Road
Address 2 : PO Box 43
City : Ucluelet - British Columbia
Postal Code : V0R3A0
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no charges will be applied. Cancellations or date changes within 7 days will result in the forfeit of the deposit, which is equal to one nights room and tax.
Terms and Conditions
A few important things to note upon confirming your reservation:
- Cancellations can be made up to 7 days prior to your arrival and no charges will be applied. Cancellations or date changes within 7 days will result in the forfeit of the deposit, which is equal to one nights room and tax.
- A valid credit card and matching Government issued ID are required upon check in. Your credit card will be pre-authorized for the remaining room and tax plus $200 for any incidental charges or damages.
- The maximum occupancy for each room is two adults (sorry, no children under 12).
- We would love for you to join us for dinner in the restaurant. Reservations are recommended and should you wish to book please do let us know in advance so we can ensure we are able to welcome you. Please note a room reservation does not automatically imply, or guarantee, a restaurant reservation.
- Should you require accessible features, please contact us directly at the time of reservation. Both of our kitchen garden rooms have ramp access and one room features full wheelchair accessibility. Our second floor rooms have stairway access only.
- We welcome pets with a reservation to our pet friendly Kitchen Garden, at a charge of $25 per night for one pet or $40 per night for two. If you are planning on bringing your pet, please check with us at the time of reservation. If you have not booked our pet room, unfortunately pets are not permitted in our other guest rooms. Should pets find their way into our other guest rooms, additional cleaning is required and a $250 cleaning fee will be charged.
- We are a 100% non-smoking property, including the guest rooms, balconies, gardens and entrance way. Should you be smoking in your room, a $250 cleaning fee will be applied.
- Outdoor guest parking is available on our private property, however please note parking is unsecured and Pluvio restaurant + rooms accepts no liability for damage caused to vehicles parked here.
- We appreciate your confidence in us and promise that personal information entrusted to us is protected to the best of our ability. The personal information that you provide us shall be treated in keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) . To review our full privacy standard, please visit our website at: https://www.pluvio.ca/privacystandard