11th Avenue Hostel provides unique private and shared rooms for world travelers in the heart of Denver, Colorado. We're a quick walk from everything downtown Denver has to offer, and a short drive or train ride to the mountains. We believe that community-driven travel is the best kind of travel, and that you shouldn't have to pay through the nose for a bed you're only going to spend a few hours in. Please note: we require proof of travel for all dormitory stays. Please reference www.11thavenuehostel.com/FAQ for more information.
We also believe in preserving the past and are currently in year one of a two-year restoration project that will restore our historic building (built in 1903!) to its original glory. It's an honor to serve our travelers and hear their stories. We hope you arrive as a stranger but leave as a friend!
Property Name: 11th Avenue Hostel
Address 1: 1112 Broadway
City : Denver
Postal Code : 80203
- Automated teller (ATM)
- Fax services
- Laundry service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24/7 Front Desk
- Local Recommendations
- Local Discounts
- Guest Laundry
Check-In / Check-Out Policies
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies.
Late Check-Out Hour: 12:00
Late Check-out Fees: $ 25.00
Late check out (after 11:00 and before 12:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
This policy is non-negotiable.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
By proceeding with this reservation, you accept and agree that the reservation (details which are set above), if accepted by us, 11th Avenue Hostel (hereby referred to as the hostel), shall follow and be held to the terms and conditions as follows:
- Cancellations and/or amendments to this reservation must be made 48-hours or more prior to the date of arrival. Guest arrival date begins at 12:01 a.m. on the date of arrival. By accepting and approving this cancellation policy, you, the cardholder, authorize this establishment to charge reservations cancelled less than 48-hours prior to arrival for the first night’s stay and any required taxes to the debit or credit card on file.
- In the event of a no-show, guests will be charged the first night’s stay and any required government tax. No-shows will be charged at 2:00 a.m. on the morning following the guest’s intended arrival.
- Group bookings have their own sets of guidelines that are determined and agreed upon separately from our standard policies.
- Cancellations due to changed travel plans,weather conditions, or cancelled flights do NOT waive any cancellation fees.
- Parking is not provided.
- The hostel is not responsible for tickets or other fees associated with improperly parked vehicles.
- Check in begins at 2:00 PM and check out ends at 11:00 AM
- You must show a credit/debit card in your name with funds to check in. Persons not staying at the hostel cannot pay for guest rooms, and payment is never taken over the phone.
- You must be 18+ years of age to check in and register for a room. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian for the entire stay.
- A valid, government issued photo ID or passport is required for all guests at check in.Copies or images of identification are not accepted.
- Proof of continued travel, including but not limited to, a bus ticket, train ticket, plane ticket, future hostel reservation, is required upon arrival for all guests checking into dormitories.
- Colorado residents may be asked to show proof of activity including but not limited to concert tickets, sporting game tickets,or other event tickets to allow stay in a dormitory.
- Early check in is based upon availability and never guaranteed. Late checkout incurs a twenty-five dollar ($25.00 USD) fee.
- The hostel will hold baggage for up to 24-hours for all guests. Baggage recognized by major U.S. Airlines ONLY will be accepted. Garbage bags, or other forms of packaging not accepted by a major U.S. Airline will not be accepted.
- Cash paying guests will pay a $25.00 key deposit on their debit/credit card upon check in. This deposit will be refunded to the card within 5-7 business days of checkout following the return of the guest's key. Un-returned keys will result in loss of the key deposit. Deposit return time is dependent on the guest's financial institution.
- The rates quoted are based on your chosen length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice as a result of supply and demand. Guests agree to pay all taxes and fees associated with their accommodation.Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars (USD).
- Lost keys will cost twenty-five dollars ($25.00 USD). Guests paying in cash will be required to pay a twenty-five dollar ($25.00 USD) key deposit refunded at checkout with return of the key.
- Payment will be charged, in full, 24-hours prior to guest arrival. If a card fails to provide sufficient funds, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior warning.
- Rates for private European or Ensuite rooms are quoted for one (1) or two (2) persons only. Rates for dormitories are quoted for one (1) adult per bed only. Double Ensuites and Quad Rooms are quoted for UP TO four (4) persons. Discounts are not give for fewer guests. Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at the time of occupancy.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hostel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- Unfortunately, due to the age, historic nature, and limitations of our building there is no accessible route or powered lift onsite. Please contact us (303.894.0529) for more information.
- In the unlikely event that guests are dissatisfied with their experience, they agree to contact hostel management directly to resolve any issues.
- The guest understands that reservations are non-transferable. If information in any reservation is believed to be falsified or purposely misleading the Hostel reserves the right to cancel this reservation without prior warning.
- Guests many not bring household belongings or goods into the hostel. Only personal hygiene products and clothing are allowed. Personal belongings including but not limited to furniture, bed linens, dishware, electronics, and personal effects not used to travel are never allowed.
- Pets are not allowed. Emotional support animals are not allowed.