Enjoy unique private and shared rooms for world travelers in the heart of Denver, Colorado in our historic hostel! We are two blocks from Denver's best art museums and historic sites, countless eateries, and located right in the middle of downtown. Fully renovated and reopened in 2022, our historic building offers beautiful accommodations, a community kitchen, lounge, library, on-site cafe, as well as with shared dormitories, semi-private, and fully private ensuite accommodations. All guests enjoy free WiFi, luggage storage, and access to our staff 24/7 for the best recommendations and opportunities to explore the city!
Please note: Since the hostel is a community space, we require proof of ongoing travel for all dormitory stays and do not accept locals. All guests have a valid government-issued photo ID, and credit/debit card in their name to check in. Please visit our Policies Page and FAQ Page on our website for more information. Bringing a car? Guests receive $10 parking at a local lot!
Property Name: 11th Avenue Hostel
Address 1: 1112 N Broadway
City : Denver - Colorado
Postal Code : 80203
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Fax services
- Meeting rooms
- 24/7 Front Desk
- Historic Building
- Guest Laundry
- Bike Storage
- Free WiFi
- Clawfoot Tubs
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Late Check-out Hour: 12:00
Late Check-out Fees: $25.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 and before 12:00) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancellation Policies :
This policy is non-negotiable.
Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ OUR POLICIES IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
By proceeding with this reservation, you accept and agree that the reservation (details which are set above), if accepted by us, 11th Avenue Hostel (hereby referred to as the hostel), shall follow and be held to the terms and conditions as follows:
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations and/or amendments to this reservation must be made 48-hours or more prior to the date of arrival. Guest arrival date begins at 12:01 a.m. on the date of arrival. By accepting and approving this cancellation policy, you, the cardholder, authorize this establishment to charge reservations cancelled less than 48-hours prior to arrival for the first night’s stay and any required taxes to the debit or credit card on file.
- In the event of a no-show, guests will be charged the first night’s stay and any required government tax. No-shows will be charged at 2:00 a.m. on the morning following the guest’s intended arrival.
- Group bookings have their own sets of guidelines that are determined and agreed upon separately from our standard policies.
- Cancellations due to changed travel plans,weather conditions, or cancelled flights do NOT waive any cancellation fees.
- Parking is not provided.
- The hostel is not responsible for tickets or other fees associated with improperly parked vehicles.
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
- Check in begins at 2:00 PM and check out ends at 11:00 AM
- You must show a physical credit/debit card in your name with funds to check in. Persons not staying at the hostel cannot pay for guest rooms, and payment is never taken over the phone. We do not accept Apple Pay or Google Pay.
- You must be 18+ years of age to check in and register for a room. Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian for the entire stay.
- A valid, government issued photo ID or passport is required for all guests at check in. Copies or images of identification are not accepted.
- Proof of continued travel, including but not limited to, a bus ticket, train ticket, plane ticket, future hostel reservation, is required upon arrival for all guests checking into dormitories.
- Colorado residents may be asked to show proof of activity including but not limited to concert tickets, sporting game tickets, or other event tickets to allow stay in a dormitory.
- Early check in is based upon availability and never guaranteed. Late checkout incurs a twenty-five dollar ($25.00 USD) fee.
- The hostel will hold baggage for up to 24-hours for all guests. Baggage recognized by major U.S. Airlines ONLY will be accepted. Garbage bags, or other forms of packaging not accepted by a major U.S. Airline will not be accepted.
- Cash paying guests will pay a $25.00 key deposit on their debit/credit card upon check in. This deposit will be refunded to the card within 5-7 business days of checkout following the return of the guest's key. Un-returned keys will result in loss of the key deposit. Deposit return time is dependent on the guest's financial institution.
- PRICES AND TAXES:
- The rates quoted are based on your chosen length of stay. Rates are subject to change without notice as a result of supply and demand. Guests agree to pay all taxes and fees associated with their accommodation. Rates are quoted in U.S. dollars (USD).
- Lost keys will cost twenty-five dollars ($25.00 USD). Guests paying in cash will be required to pay a twenty-five dollar ($25.00 USD) key deposit refunded at checkout with return of the key.
- Payment will be charged, in full, 24-hours prior to guest arrival. If a card fails to provide sufficient funds, the hostel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without prior warning.
- Rates for private European or Ensuite rooms are quoted for one (1) or two (2) persons only. Rates for dormitories are quoted for one (1) adult per bed only. Double Ensuites and Quad Rooms are quoted for UP TO four (4) persons. Discounts are not give for fewer guests. Rates do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at the time of occupancy.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hostel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- ACCESSIBILITY OR SPECIAL NEEDS:
- Unfortunately, due to the age, historic nature, and limitations of our building there is no accessible route or powered lift onsite. Please contact us (303.894.0529) for more information.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION/PROBLEMS:
- In the unlikely event that guests are dissatisfied with their experience, they agree to contact hostel management directly to resolve any issues.
- FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION:
- The guest understands that reservations are non-transferable. If information in any reservation is believed to be falsified or purposely misleading the Hostel reserves the right to cancel this reservation without prior warning.
- COVID-19 INFORMATION:
- Guests recognize that traveling during the pandemic means it is possible to be exposed to the SARS-COVID-19 virus, and risk infection or even death. Guests travel at their own risk.
- Guests many not bring household belongings or goods into the hostel. Only personal hygiene products and clothing are allowed. Personal belongings including but not limited to furniture, bed linens, dishware, electronics, and personal effects not used to travel are never allowed.
- Pets are not allowed. Emotional support animals are not allowed.
- A face mask covering guest's nose and mouth must be worn at all times when in common areas, including the community kitchen, lobby, library, and hallways, regardless of vaccination status.