The Building on the River offers a second-home living experience—a place that feels all yours.
We call it a riverplex because it sits right on the Salmon and Little Salmon rivers.
When you want to ‘get away from it all’ you shouldn't have to sacrifice a thing.
- 1- and 2-bedroom options
- Free parking
- Full kitchen
- Personal washer-dryer
- High-speed internet + smart TV
- Direct access to the river and beach
Property Name: The Building on the River
Street Address: 532 N Main St.
City : Riggins - Idaho
Postal Code : 83549
Contact Name: Lindy Smither
- Baggage storage
- Welcome drink
- Air conditioning
- Bar crawls
- BBQ facilities
- Beach area (private)
- Beach chairs / loungers
- Beach Umbrellas
- Board games / puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for kids
- Bottled water
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Contactless check-in / check-out
- Family rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireplace, outdoor
- First aid kits
- Guest accommodations disinfected between stays
- Guest parking
- Horseback riding
- Kids' TV channels
- Massage chair
- Non-smoking rooms
- Outdoor furniture
- Pool / Beach towels
- Private check-in / check-out
- Self-service laundry
- Smoke alarms
- Smoke-free property
- Sun deck
- Water sports (motorized)
- Water sports (non-motorized)
This property has the following check-in and check-out times and policies:
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 11:00 AM
Late Check-out Hour: 1:00 PM
Late Check-out Fees: $50.00
Late check-out (after 11:00 AM and before 1:00 PM) may result in a fee.
Property and Cancelation Policies :
Terms and Conditions
The Building On The River
Client agrees to read and comply with all House Rules contained in this document and posted at the home and agrees that failure to comply may result in fines. Cl
A. Noise: Client acknowledges that the property is in a residential area and, that as a courtesy to neighbors, it is imperative that Clients must cease noise making activities by 9:00 p.m. at night until 7:00 a.m. Sunday-Thursday and11:00 p.m. at night until 7:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
B. Pets: No pets are permitted.
C. Furniture: Client agrees that if they re-arranged the furniture in the home that they will move back the furniture to the original position.
D. Trash: Client also agrees to place trash in the black TRASH CAN outside.
E. No Smoking: Client notes that this is a no smoking property and agrees not to smoke in the home or on property.Failure to comply with this rule could result in fees related to special cleaning up to $250.
F. Keys: House keys should not be duplicated.
G. Privacy: We strive to protect the privacy and enjoyment of our guests. Thus, unless requested by you, we will typically not contact you during your stay so as not to interfere with your privacy. Consequently, if upon move in you see anything that seems inadequate or broken, please contact us immediately and let us know. We wish you to have an enjoyable visit and will try to address any reasonable complaints or requests. If you do not contact us immediately however, we will assume that everything is fine, and we will not be able to resolve the problem and no refunds will be given.
H. Security: Guest assumes full responsibility for the premises rented including its contents and their own personal property and agrees to act responsibly by securely locking the home when departing the property.
I. Overnight Guests: Client agrees to not exceed the stated maximum amount for overnight guests. *Clients with children that exceed the max must obtain prior approval.
J. River/Beach Access: Client has private river and beach access from a path located between the garage and the R&R Riverplex. The path is well marked with signs. *There are loaner life jackets next door at the park that are free to use. Please return after use.
K. Parking: Guest parking is located on the street in front of the residence or in the lot to the right of the residence. The parking is available to everyone on a first come, first serve basis. Please do not park in the driveway.
There will be no refunds if:
(1) If the unit is not fully cleaned by 3 p.m. This is not typical, but should extra cleaning be required you will be permitted to enter at 3 p.m. and allow the cleaners the necessary time to do any additional cleaning required.
(2) If the internet or cable is not working properly. These occasionally go out and we do everything in our power to restore service, but please remember that this is a free service provided to guests and that we are dependent on the cable company to make repairs to the system.
(3) Inoperable furnishings, fixtures or appliances.
(4) Flora and Fauna: The canyon environment harbors a wide variety of plant, animal, and insect life. Guests may see more insects and small birds during your stay here than they are accustomed to. Be advised this is common place and shall not warrant relocation or reimbursement of funds. Guests must not leave out food as this will attract pests and must not feed birds or other wildlife.
(5) Weather: Idaho Canyon weather is unpredictable. Inclement natural conditions shall not serve to alter or cancelGuest’s obligations under this Agreement.
(6) Yardmen may come to service the property during your stay. It is possible they will come during your stay, but they are quickly in and out.